Closed Thread
Page 70 of 102 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone,

I'd like to join this thread as, like most of you, I need some support from women going through the same emotional roller coaster. About 5 months ago DH and I accepted that this is part of our fertility journey.

Now that AF arrived today after two unsuccessful Clomid cycles - I made an appointment with FS for IUI w/ Clomid next cycle (not this one - I need a break from the raging hormones!!). We may even just jump straight to IVF... see how we feel!

I wish you all the best with your journeys for healthy miracles - let's see if we can get some BFPs before the year is out!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    2dpo today!! Get to start my pregnyl today, fx we caught it and don't need that Ivf appointment

TTC #1 since July 2011

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CinderElla88 For This Useful Post:

phee83  (22-09-2014),starflame  (22-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Good luck Cinder!

Welcome Tiggzie I'm sorry you've had to join us but at least we have a lovely group here. I find it helpful to talk to people who understand the ups & downs of everything.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Rocky27 For This Useful Post:

Tiggzie  (23-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome tiggzie!!

Good luck Ella!!! I have everything crossed that you don't need that ivf appointment!

As for me, apparently I'm 4dpo today. I'm not entirely convinced that I ovulated so I'm not getting too excited about it all. I hope everyone else is fairing well!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you for the warm welcome @starflame and @Rocky27.

Just wondering if anyone in this group has been on Clomid? If so, did you have massive headaches, bad mood swings and hot flushes? And how did you manage to remain sane through it all?? As mentioned in my previous post, I feel I need a break from Clomid even if it was only for 2 cycles. I'll start again next cycle, which will be when I have the FS appointment and align it with a possible IUI that same cycle...

Good luck @CinderElla88!! this is your month!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes yes and yes tiggzie! I did 4 cycles of clomid and then I took a break for a cycle and I'm back on clomid this cycle. The headaches I couldn't do much about, just took Panadol and made sure I drank lots of water. The mood swings I just warned DH that I was going to be hormonal and so if I had outbursts he'd be understanding and supportive with hugs and stuff

The hot flushes I couldn't do anything about at all, they'd come on and I'd have to stop what I was doing and just let it pass. Not very nice at all. I know all that's probably not much help but unfortunately there's not much to be done about the side effects

9. The Following User Says Thank You to starflame For This Useful Post:

Tiggzie  (23-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes I took clomid for 3 months and was so hormonal dh was very unimpressed lol not looking forward to what Ivf drugs do to me.

I am having a bunch of ovary pain today, hope it's my body working really hard to get a bfp.

TTC #1 since July 2011

11. The Following User Says Thank You to CinderElla88 For This Useful Post:

Tiggzie  (23-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fingers crossed Ella!!

I'm pretty sure I didn't actually ovulate, my temp went down again today to my cover line. Expecting my crosshairs to be taken away tomorrow

Thanks
    Reviews
    I hated clomid! I was so emotional and moody - it was a nightmare. I found the ivf drugs way better than clomid.

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using The Bub Hub mobile app

14. The Following User Says Thank You to phee83 For This Useful Post:

Tiggzie  (23-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes! The mood swings are unbearable! Poor DH copped it last cycle - I had to get him to read forums where women were talking about the extreme mood swings just so he would believe that it was the hormones making me act crazy. I'm on CD2 today and even though I bought another couple of rounds of Clomid today, I just can't bare to take them. Need a clear head for work this month!

Ovarian pain is good CinderElla - means something is working down there! Sending you good vibes!

Since I wrote my last post only a couple of hours ago - I spoke with DH about the next step of our journey and realised how down this whole ttc process is getting him. We spoke about the only test I have not had done - a lap (I searched it on another BH forum). My sister had severe endo (discovered after she had dd), so although I have no symptoms, I think I should get it checked out before IVF/IUI.

How are your DP/DHs going through your ttc journeys?