Closed Thread
Page 7 of 102 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Looks like you have ovulation there Funchu

Good to hear everything is going well MissA

cd15 today, been getting pos OPK's since Sunday morning, still no ovulation. This is what happens on my natural cycles; I take 3-4 days after the pos OPK to actually ovulate.

Feeling frustrated

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    JessiW, that's good you get to do clomid or IUI. It's also good your results have come back fine, although that can be frustrating at the same time too. Good luck for your appt & I hope they come up with a good plan for you

MissA, I agree, it does feel good to take the injections instead of sitting still in limbo like I had been. Congrats on seeing the heartbeat, yaaaay that's soooo exciting !!!! I'm so happy & excited for you. That must've been the best moment ever. When are they doing another scan for you? I hope it goes by quickly so you can see your little bubba again soon

MGC Bertie, that's great results with your embies! You must be really happy with those results. Good luck with transfer! Let us know how it went I hope you are resting up afterwards & taking it easy !!

Phee, that's great that you're starting again, yay! It'll be interesting to seethe difference it makes with the different treatment & it must be nice to be trying something new. Fingers crossed for great results for you!

Funchu, yay for ovulating, chart looks good

Del, I hope you ovulate soon

I haven't been up to too much. Blood test tomorrow & then I ring on Thurs afternoon for results. Will be interesting to see if the dosage of Gonal F is doing what it's meant too. I've been having awful headaches lately but don't know if that's related or not. Also, a very heavy feeling in my belly sort of like when AF is due. Hopefully the results will be on track

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rocky27 For This Useful Post:

JessiW  (13-05-2014),MGC Bertie  (13-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I always ovulate (except maybe 1 or 2 cycles), but nothing else seems to work.

"...dreaming of a belly full of life..."

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Just popping in to say we transferred one expanded blastocyst this morning :-)) Prof I was happy with that, and so are we! In the end, day 5 results were 2 x expanded blasts (one which we transferred, the other frozen), 2 x morulas (both frozen), 3 x 8-12 cells (that they'll keep until day 6 and see if they progress enough for freezing), and the runt that turned into a morula, but was graded C so unsuitable for freezing. So at the moment we have 3 embies frozen, which is amazing, since we've never had any ever before. Now just settle in, keep myself busy and wait out for BT on 26 May :-)) Thanks everyone again for all your lovely wishes.

Thanks
    Reviews
    MGC, that's fantastic news!!! Hopefully you can stay distracted during the wait That's great that you have some snow babies too!!!

Now rest up & think happy baby thoughts. I will have everything crossed for you that the little emby sticks & grows strong

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Rocky27 For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (14-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MGC Bertie View Post
    Just popping in to say we transferred one expanded blastocyst this morning :-)) Prof I was happy with that, and so are we! In the end, day 5 results were 2 x expanded blasts (one which we transferred, the other frozen), 2 x morulas (both frozen), 3 x 8-12 cells (that they'll keep until day 6 and see if they progress enough for freezing), and the runt that turned into a morula, but was graded C so unsuitable for freezing. So at the moment we have 3 embies frozen, which is amazing, since we've never had any ever before. Now just settle in, keep myself busy and wait out for BT on 26 May :-)) Thanks everyone again for all your lovely wishes.
    That's such great news!!! Good luck for the next 12 days and keeping fx that this emby sticks x

Me: 28 DH: 30
    TTC #1 since Nov 2012
    Can't wait to have our own little miracle

9. The Following User Says Thank You to JessiW For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (14-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies! Back again! Had a break from ttc for a while there. Still not really ttc but not really preventing it either. It's bittersweet to see some of you still here. Del, missusmac and cinder still no bfps for you lovely ladies? I'm trying to catch up on everyone's journey. I had my gastric sleeve done 7 months ago now and I am down 40kgs. 10 more to go till my goal weight. Hubby had his 5 weeks ago and has lost 15kgs. So we are well on the way to either falling naturally with his sperm count increasing with weight loss (this is not confirmed in anyway it's what the fertility dr suggested we do to get it to increase) or sperms still **** and we will have to do Ivf but at least I won't be refused now I'm in a heathy weight range.

I have always had a dream to have kids by the time I'm 30. I turn 30 in July and I have decided I will be boycotting my birthday. All of my friends will have kids and I don't. Another ones just announced that she is pregnant with number 3. Has anyone found themselves distancing themselves from their friends? Do you know what I mean??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubbles1984 View Post
    Hi ladies! Back again! Had a break from ttc for a while there. Still not really ttc but not really preventing it either. It's bittersweet to see some of you still here. Del, missusmac and cinder still no bfps for you lovely ladies? I'm trying to catch up on everyone's journey. I had my gastric sleeve done 7 months ago now and I am down 40kgs. 10 more to go till my goal weight. Hubby had his 5 weeks ago and has lost 15kgs. So we are well on the way to either falling naturally with his sperm count increasing with weight loss (this is not confirmed in anyway it's what the fertility dr suggested we do to get it to increase) or sperms still **** and we will have to do Ivf but at least I won't be refused now I'm in a heathy weight range.

I have always had a dream to have kids by the time I'm 30. I turn 30 in July and I have decided I will be boycotting my birthday. All of my friends will have kids and I don't. Another ones just announced that she is pregnant with number 3. Has anyone found themselves distancing themselves from their friends? Do you know what I mean??
    Welcome back Bubbles! My 30th is around the same time as yours & I know exactly what you mean! I am the only one left without kids & have always had the same dream as you & thought I would at least have one baby by the time I turned 30!

DH knew I was upset (and will be if I get a BfN after our 1st ivf round - will find out early June) about it, so has organised me a dinner & picked somewhere where kids can't go. Sounds terrible but at least I won't be super sad on my birthday watching everyone with kids. I've decided I've lost the last half of my 20's being upset & I want to enjoy my 30's

I hope you get your BFP before your birthday

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome back bubbles, sorry you find yourself in here. Congratulations on your and DH's weight loss! I hope you have some improvements in DH's SA. Is he taking Menevit and cutting down caffeine/alcohol etc? This could help too. I am blessed with a DS but experiencing secondary infertility and yes I am certainly distancing myself from some friends. This is particularly the mothers group that formed when I had DS as most of them have gone on to have their third already and I just can't handle all the newborns and awkward convos!

Congrats on being PUPO Bertie, hope the TWW goes super quick !

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Hey Bubbles Still here unfortunately, and coming to terms with the fact the only way I will leave is by giving up. I've taken a step back from the TTC threads as I'm trying to do the same IRL. I've been feeling overwhelmed lately. But I've been keeping an eye on everyone.

My fingers are crossed for you Bertie

I'm 3DPO on my 2nd cycle of clomid. Really just going thru the motions now. I have CD21 bloods this coming Monday to see if I actually ovulated. Strangely I had very little ovary pain, but my cm tells me I ovulated.