Closed Thread
Page 66 of 102 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    9 is an unbelievable haul! Hopefully that will mean no EPU again even if the next cycle doesn't work

Good luck Bertie, thinking of you too!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to delirium For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (06-09-2014),Shrillian  (06-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Shrillian that is AWESOME!!!! Doing the happy dance here for you

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Boysiewantsabub For This Useful Post:

Shrillian  (06-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thanks ladies!! Hoping the five good ones make it all the way through.

@delirium - not really counting the other four potentials as yet. Will see how they go. Still happy with 5, though! Plus, first time for me and the FS with this type of treatment, so happy to have gotten a result full stop! Yay for it working so far!!! There IS hope for a mini me & DH!

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Shrillian For This Useful Post:

bel2466  (06-09-2014),Boysiewantsabub  (06-09-2014),MGC Bertie  (06-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    MGC, that's what I think too. I'm really lucky I have a lovely DH too & even though this journey is hard I think it's bought us closer together than ever. He's seen me at my absolute worst & that hasn't scared him off, so that's a bonus right? Lol!

Congrats on being PUPO!!! How did you find the acupuncture? I have found it to be very relaxing in the past

Shrillian, that is great numbers! When is transfer?

Star, you poor thing! That's so awful being crook & feeling terrible! I know a lot of people aw getting fairly sick at the moment. Be sure to put your feet up & recover!

Bel, I really hope you get your results soon & I have everything crossed you will be given the all clear. It's not fair having tried so long & having the worry.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Rocky27 For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (08-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

How are you going in your TWW Bertie? hopefully its going fast, any early symptom spotting?

Shrill, how are you feeling after EPU? i read on another thread you were feeling pretty ordinary. Have you managed to keep OHSS at bay? Have been thinking of you

Star, are you feeling any better? This winter has been horrid. i hope you manage to bed atleast once to be in with a shot this cycle?

Boysie, how are you going? How are you feeling about your last cycle and what are your plans from here?

Rocky, how are you feeling, i hope you are keeping yourself busy and keeping positive x

Hi to Del and Phee and those I've missed

AFM, excited to say that our harmony results are in and we have been revised down to low risk for chromosomal abnormalities. We were changed from 1:45 to 1 in less than 10,000. I cant believe it, I had tears pouring down my face in my office! We still have our placental issues to keep an eye on but things are looking good. Our little bundle is a pink one too- couldn't be happier!
    Thank you so much for your support xxx
    Last edited by bel2466; 08-09-2014 at 15:10.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bel2466 For This Useful Post:

delirium  (08-09-2014),MGC Bertie  (08-09-2014),phee83  (08-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Rocky27 - transfer will hopefully be in the next few weeks to a month. I have an appointment with my FS on the 18th, so will see then (either wait for natural bleed or prompt with Provera. Then, OI for a "natural" cycle and then transfer on the right day!)

@bel2466 - feeling MUCH better today. I got bloat and pain quite bad after the EPU, but the pain has subsided a lot today and the bloat is starting to minimise a bit as well (I can almost start to suck in my belly. Yay!)

Got an update from my clinic as well. Of the 5 that fertilised well, 4 are dividing beautifully. And the one that only had one pronuclei is also dividing really well. So still got 5 going strong. Yay! Will hear back on Wednesday as to how many of them make it to the freezer.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shrillian For This Useful Post:

bel2466  (08-09-2014),MGC Bertie  (08-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Rocky... I was massively nervous for the first acupuncture sessions, wouldn't say I was relaxed at all!!! The second session was much better, a couple still hurt, but much happier and relaxed, so probably I'll get better at it :-))

Bel... I've only ever had BFNs so I've never had symptoms. Or rather I've always had symptoms (twinges etc) and it's always a BFN, so I so know that any symptoms that I do get mean absolutely nothing. If I was to get a symptom it will have to be something big and different for me to even believe it is anything. Today is only 3dp6dt so I don't think I would be getting anything yet. Thankfully I'm at work all this week, so time does go fast, except for evenings when I'm on Bubhub!!

Shrillan... that's great news about your embies going strong. It's always day 4 that mine fizzled.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MGC Bertie For This Useful Post:

bel2466  (08-09-2014),Shrillian  (09-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by bel2466 View Post
    Hi ladies,

How are you going in your TWW Bertie? hopefully its going fast, any early symptom spotting?

Shrill, how are you feeling after EPU? i read on another thread you were feeling pretty ordinary. Have you managed to keep OHSS at bay? Have been thinking of you

Star, are you feeling any better? This winter has been horrid. i hope you manage to bed atleast once to be in with a shot this cycle?

Boysie, how are you going? How are you feeling about your last cycle and what are your plans from here?

Rocky, how are you feeling, i hope you are keeping yourself busy and keeping positive x

Hi to Del and Phee and those I've missed

AFM, excited to say that our harmony results are in and we have been revised down to low risk for chromosomal abnormalities. We were changed from 1:45 to 1 in less than 10,000. I cant believe it, I had tears pouring down my face in my office! We still have our placental issues to keep an eye on but things are looking good. Our little bundle is a pink one too- couldn't be happier!
    Thank you so much for your support xxx
    Bel, I'm so excited & relieved for you!!! You poor thing, it must have been such a hard wait.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rocky27 For This Useful Post:

bel2466  (09-09-2014),shelby27  (11-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Had my tracking ultrasound yesterday and I have 25 follicles on the right and 15 on the left with the biggest being 14mm, had my blood test today and my nurse says she's on the fence about it, she says my LH levels are a bit high and my estrogen levels are low, so I'm off for another blood test tomorrow. So fx I will be oing this week!

TTC #1 since July 2011

Thanks
    Reviews
    @bel2466 - so sorry, just read through and saw your results - BRILLIANT!!! Sooooo happy for you!! xxx

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Shrillian For This Useful Post:

bel2466  (10-09-2014)