Closed Thread
Page 65 of 102 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Shrillan... my FET tomorrow is at 7.30am, so it's go to be a very early start, but I have the rest of the day off to laze about :-))

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Yay! My EPU is at 0920 (check in at 0820). So I'll be up and sending sticky vibes your way!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Shrillian For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (05-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck Shrillian!! I have everything crossed for you that they get lots of nice eggs!

Bel, how are you going??

Boysie, that's good there was implantation but I'm sorry it wasn't the news u were after. How are you going?

Star & Cinder, how're you doing?

I'm so sorry if I've missed anyone!

Afm, not much has been going on. I've been really down after that stuff around with the clinic but I can't change that. I guess I feel like I'm always waiting & that this transfer is never going to happen. I've got to get these negative thoughts out but it's also too much sometimes to be so positive & then fall so far. I'm so sorry if none of that makes any sense! It just feels like it's not going to happen for us that's all & that makes me sad. I just hate feeling this way.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Rocky27 For This Useful Post:

Shrillian  (05-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck for EPU today Shrill!
    Still bummed for you Rocky, ivf is hard enough without getting stuffed around and unnecessary waiting :-(
    Not much happening here, 14 weeks today and still waiting for our harmony tests that are due back early next week. Saw OB and he's a bit concerned over my placenta too :-( taking one day at a time xx
    Hi everyone else I've missed this time round xxx

7. The Following User Says Thank You to bel2466 For This Useful Post:

Shrillian  (05-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey rocky

Been sick as a dog the last week and still recovering, it's awful. I started clomid this cycle although I fear it'll have been a waste cos now dh is sick and Dtd is the last thing on either of our minds!! Just plodding along hoping to feel better soon. Good luck ladies!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Bel... it just doesn't seem fair that those of us who do eventually get pregnant, then still have to have worrying times during the pregnancy. We really deserve to have 9 months of smooth sailing. Apparently, this is all making us stronger people, says me with a forced smile :-)

Rocky... sorry to hear you're really down at the moment. The only consolation that I ever gave myself when I felt like that, was that I knew that eventually I'd get over the present times and feel happier again. Each time was difficult, and I've spent many hours howling about how "sad" and "unhappy" I am, and that it's not fair as the first few years of married life are supposed to be the happiest, but for me have been the saddest. Thankfully I have the most beautiful soul of a DH, so I'm hoping that our happily married times are still to come, because we've certainly done the worst!

AFM... I'm pupo - the morula thawed nicely overnight and grew to a nice blastocyst - so the FS said - to me on the screen it just looked like a cauliflower, I really can't tell if it looks good or not!! Went for my after-transfer acupuncture, and since I'd been up since 5.30am, I pretty much fell asleep on the table, just one or two snoores, I think!!

DH got carried away last night when getting the Clexane out - he got out and had prepared the D6 pregnyl as well before I worked out what he'd done!!! We shoved it back in the fridge, but when I saw the FS today he said to throw that out, but thankfully we have two spares from a previous cycle in the fridge, so he said to use one of those. And here I was, supposed to be staying "stress-free" :-))

10. The Following User Says Thank You to MGC Bertie For This Useful Post:

bel2466  (05-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for your thoughts Bertie and congrats on being PUPO! Sounds like a healthy blast, hope this is your magical one xxx

12. The Following User Says Thank You to bel2466 For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (05-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MGC Bertie - yay! Congrats for being PUPO!!! Fx!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Shrillian For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (05-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Bertie pupo. Fx . Shrillian hope epu went well and you are feeling well. Star sorry to hear u both unwell, timing is not a friend to us ivf girls. Hang in the Bel sending hugs and positive vibes your way.
    Doing okay myself waiting for appt with fs on 15th to discuss the cycle and then dr M appt on the 30th. The hunt for answers continues! Hugs to those I missed

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Boysiewantsabub For This Useful Post:

bel2466  (06-09-2014),MGC Bertie  (06-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Boysiewantsabub - got 17 eggs yesterday!! Got the initial results today:

- 5 fertilised normally
    - 3 still being observed
    - 1 has only one pronuclei, so being observed
    - 4 immature
    - 4 fertilised abnormally (too many chromosomes, so probably had more than one sperm enter)

Yay! So 5 going strong and 4 more along for the ride.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Shrillian For This Useful Post:

Boysiewantsabub  (06-09-2014),MGC Bertie  (06-09-2014),phee83  (06-09-2014)