Closed Thread
Page 64 of 102 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Apparently she is only away for one week which falls when I need it. It's crazy because if they told me to start provera only a week later than what I did it would have been fine. I asked if I could take it quicker than the 28 days but they said def not. I thought surely they would have someone to fill in? But I guess not. Not really too much I can do about it I guess. I was just really looking forward to it & got really frustrated because they knew she was away yet told me to take it, which has now pushed everything back a long way.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear that you have been stuffed around Rocky - is your clinic very small?
    Sorry to everyone that I have not been on here supporting you all - too shell shocked over everything. So I got my blood test today and they tell me I had an "early implantation failure! I had been prepared for BFN as I didn't believe the Embies were really "alive". But FN said levels were HCG8, Progesterone 68 and estrogen 1098. I asked if the HCG could just be left over from Saturday booster pregnyl shot but she insists it cant be.
    I feel weird. I had made my decision to give up. A BFN and calling it quits. 14 years of putting my life on hold was enough. But now "hope" comes back. This journey really sucks! Apologies for being Little Miss Negative!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Update!

I'm triggering tonight! FS has given me a different trigger as my oestrogen is really high. EPU is on Friday and, all going well, transfer will be on the 10th and BT on the 22nd! Fx!!!!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Shrillian For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (03-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Boysiewantsabub - oh, hun! I'm so sorry to hear. I don't know what to say, so please imagine I'm giving you hugs... *HUG*

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Shrillian For This Useful Post:

Boysiewantsabub  (03-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Shrillian, it was just so weird I was really prepared for Negative and pretty much nothing else. Good Luck for you though!!!!!! Hope you get brilliant numbers. FX

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Boysiewantsabub For This Useful Post:

Shrillian  (03-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Boysie... really sorry to hear of your BFN, but you've had some implantation over the years, so really would be getting all those immune things checked out (ANAs, NKCs etc)

Shrillan... good luck for EPU on Friday. My FET is on Friday, so I'll be thinking of everyone in clinics all over the country!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MGC Bertie - oh! Good luck with your FET!! What time is it scheduled for? I could be harvesting while you're planting! 😂

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Shrillian For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (03-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Boysiewantsabub - your body is definitely telling you to hold hope. I really hope it happens for you really soon. xx

Thanks for the wishes. Nervous as to how it'll all feel, but keen for it to happen!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Shrillan... I don't have a time yet, as they will phone tomorrow afternoon. The FS does all his EPUs usually between 7am-9am, and then comes up to do all the transfers between 9am-11am, so it just depends on how many he has and scheduling them.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to MGC Bertie For This Useful Post:

Shrillian  (04-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck Bertie! Fx this is the one! I really can't believe I got any HCG I had totally convinced myself that the transfer was pointless. So now to find out there was some growth and implanting is a shock.