Closed Thread
Page 6 of 102 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Funchu View Post
    Hi JessiW. I'm still hanging around too. We're holding off on IVF until August. 11dpo today & my chart is totally different yet again. How many combinations of temp variations can there be??? It's looking very promising, which worries me. The more hope I have the harder I crash. Please send me some babydust everyone! Babydust to you all from me too.

"...dreaming of a belly full of life..."
    Hey Funchu! I wish you werent and that you had your sticky already, but it's nice to have a familiar face to continue this with
    I know what you mean about the hope. I've pretty much stopped getting my hopes up as well, but it's hard sometimes like you said. Our bodies like to play tricks on us. I'll get my hopes up for you instead, so fx different is good this month. Hopefully you won't need to go down the IVF road but at least there's still options. Sending you LOTS of baby dust xxx

Me: 28 DH: 30
    TTC #1 since Nov 2012
    Can't wait to have our own little miracle

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Welcome to our little group Jessi I hope your stay is short.

Not much happening with me. cd13 today and a really dark pos OPK so all systems are go. I used to get all excited seeing the double lines, now it's like meh it's positive but nothing will happen anyway

Trying to shake the Negative Nancy vibe I have, but it's not really working lol

3. The Following User Says Thank You to delirium For This Useful Post:

JessiW  (12-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    MGC Bertie, thank-you for the lovely words. Trust me, if I can do it, absolutely anyone can The one today didn't hurt as much & I didn't bruise, so I think I'll stick to my right side from now on Everyone was right though, today's was much easier to do.

Yaaaay, that's great numbers 8 out of 9 fertilising!!! How exciting, I will hope & have everything crossed for you that your embies grow strong & that they'll have plenty to choose from to transfer back. It'd be lovely to have some to freeze too

That's so true Phee I think I'm already getting used to it...I'm glad I'm not the only one who felt like that. My hands were so shaky & I felt like bursting into tears afterwards too, haha

Welcome Jessi, I really hope your stay is a short one I hope the wait to see your FS goes by fast. I've had long waits before & it's really frustrating waiting for the appt. Do you know what option you want to go too next?

Bel, that's really lovely How are you?

Funchu, sending you lots of baby dust! It's so hard not to get your hopes up when your charts look great. I will be hoping for a BFP for you soon!

Hey Del, yay for ovulating! My body could never do it on its own. I hope this is your month, we need some more BfP's & good news in this thread

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Rocky27 For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (11-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocky27 View Post
    Welcome Jessi, I really hope your stay is a short one I hope the wait to see your FS goes by fast. I've had long waits before & it's really frustrating waiting for the appt. Do you know what option you want to go too next?
    Thank you
    At our last appt he mentioned that if DHs results came back neg and depending on this SA we may try chlomid and maybe progesterone depending on my results. Otherwise we may need to jump into IUI as our issues seem to be sperm related (maybe even progesterone related). But at least everything with me has come back good so far so fx

TTC #1 since Nov 2012

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bertie - great fertilization rates, hopefully your sisters eggs will have a better result for you.

Rocky - I found some needles were better or worse. I'd start with the worse one and end with the easy ones once I was over it when I was on the 3-4 needles a day. You also work out the bruising spots and easier spots over time. I actually ended up looking forward to my injections as it was all one step down the path closer and felt like I was doing something.

Funchu - just when you think you have no hope your body does something different and brings that hope back again. not sure if it is cruel or if hope is the only thing that drives us month after month.

jessi - hope you get some good ways to progress when your FS comes back.

AFM - 7.5 weeks and we got a HEARTBEAT today. Measuring perfectly! After my fears last week they seem to have washed away today and i'm over the moon for the first time in a long time. I know i'm not out of the woods, but last pregnancy had early warning signs and was always measuring a week behind so i'm so thrilled with the results today.

Also got back my IVF fees from medicare and it cost me far less than I thought (about $1700 out of pocket, plus the $1200 day surgery fee as I have no insurance which is about half of what I was expecting).

Hoping for some more good news for this little group.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to HeyMissA For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (13-05-2014),JessiW  (12-05-2014),MGC Bertie  (12-05-2014),munchkin275  (23-08-2014),ScubaGal  (20-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    HeyMissA... that's fabulous news about your scan and hearing the heartbeat. How absolutely wonderful that must be. It seems that every step of the way for us IVF women brings stress and worry. I hope the rest of this pregnancy goes smoothly for you. AFM..... we had more great news today - it's really quite unbelievable and I keep having to shake my head - day 3 embryo results - 7 x 8A (absolutely perfect) and 1 x 7B (a bit behind, but crazily we would have used this one on any of our previous 8 cycles, and this time this one won't even get a look in!!). They did assisted hatching today in preparation for transfer on Wednesday (which probably was needed for my old eggs, but probably not actually necessary on these eggs, but done now). We're hedging towards transferring just 1 embryo - I like the idea of twins, but personally don't like the risk factors, premie births and difficulty carrying them when I'm not super fit, plus thyroid issues. On a side note my FS also rang to say that even though he's increased my dose of Thyroxine, my TSH still hasn't gone below 4 (which is only just a tad higher than normal range). He's never worried about it before in my previous cycles with him, but I've read recently that now some FSs like TSH to be below 2. So he's increased the dosage again. Has anyone heard anything about Thyroid levels and implantation?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to MGC Bertie For This Useful Post:

HeyMissA  (12-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    HeyMissA that is fantastic news!!! Congratulations and I hope everything continues to go well for you. It would be so exciting hearing the heartbeat too!

TTC #1 since Nov 2012

Thanks
    Reviews
    MGC Bertie wow that is such a great result! You must be ecstatic. Good luck for Wednesdays transfer, will keep everything crossed for you

TTC #1 since Nov 2012

13. The Following User Says Thank You to JessiW For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (12-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @HeyMissA that's fantastic!!!! I'm so glad you're starting to relax and enjoy it!

Afm started sniffing synarel today and started prednisone as well. Now to wait another 9 days until af is due and we can get into the serious stuff. I'm starting to get a bit more excited about this cycle - at least I'm interested to see if this new protocol produces better egg numbers and better quality embryos. Also (it's terrible but) I'm really looking forward to having a day off work when it gets to EPU! I need a break!

Me - 30, Dh - 38 ttc #1 since June 2011
    natural bfp June 2012 - mc 5.5 weeks; 5 cycles clomid; 2 unsuccessful ivf.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to phee83 For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (12-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    1399938721881.jpg

"...dreaming of a belly full of life..."