Closed Thread
Page 59 of 102 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Well I assume af won't be showing up anytime soon based off the lack of big sore breasts. I'm just so sick of all this, I was told at the beginning of the year there was nothing wrong with me.

TTC #1 since July 2011

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I've finally got my interview next week and hopefully starting my first IVF cycle next week! Having a BT on Tuesday to check where my cycle is at. Depending on the result, I will either take provera or start straight away.

Yay! Forward movement! Excited and nervous at the same time!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Shrillian For This Useful Post:

phee83  (23-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Boysiewantsabub View Post
    Hi Rocky, Tranfer is 8.20am tomorrow (Saturday) I'm getting very nervous now! See the GP to pick up Valium Script today and talk to her about Feldene. Also getting a referral to Dr M (Back Up Plan).

Did Anyone on here take Buscopan? And if so did you take it as a once off or longer. Thinking of taking it if GP doesn't give me Feldene script.

Sorry Rocky I dont know why they chose the 3 day Embies - I only had1 FET and that was on my first cycle back in 2004. So no experience/Wisdom here!

Thanks again Ladies for your support, hubby said this is the most relaxed during IVF Treatment he has ever seen me! LOL
    With Feldene, my fs had me take it from 1 day after trigger up to 8 weeks pregnant.

Also, I have heard of someone else's fs using day 3 embies first with a reason that made a lot of sense... I have a feeling it was something like they were going to defrost a few in case something didn't survive the thaw, but then if none survived they could try a defrosting a 5 day and still do transfer, or if more than you wanted to transfer did survive the thaw they could refreeze at day 5. I've never had frosties so don't really know but that made sense to me.

Good luck today!

Cinder I think being told nothing is wrong is the most frustrating thing ever - if it's not happening there must be something wrong! I was told for 3 years that nothing was wrong with either of us and it drove me mental! Sorry no advice, but I sympathise with you! Unexplained infertility is awful!

Shrillian that's so great things are moving forward!! It's always the best feeling when you start a new plan of attack! Lots of renewed hope. Good luck!

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Last edited by phee83; 23-08-2014 at 08:09.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to phee83 For This Useful Post:

Boysiewantsabub  (23-08-2014),Shrillian  (23-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm in my wait after ovulation. I'm walking on eggshells already.... This is going to be a long long wait. Sending baby dust to us all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Boysie, how did you go with the transfer today? Did the Valium help? I've heard of a lot of places doing that. I'm not sure if mine does or not but hopefully it helps

Shrillian, yay for starting the ivf journey soon!

Lillyloubelle, the 2ww is always hard. I hope it goes by quickly for you !

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rocky27 For This Useful Post:

Boysiewantsabub  (23-08-2014),Shrillian  (23-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Devastated Got into the Transfer room and the Embryologist advised me that ALL 7 embies had stopped growing. All were at exactly the same stage as they had been at day 3 (1x 8 cell, some 5 cell) when everything was "Excellent". She said "That's why FS doesn't like doing Blast on women of your age because you could end up with nothing".
    I replied but doesn't that explain why we are getting nowhere - that they are just getting to 8 cell and then being transferred and growth is stopping. "Oh no its just some grow better inside the uterus"
    Has anyone been told this? It just sound like bullS*#T to me.

Hubby and i though we could get answers but now we just feel like we have achieved nothing by this other than getting our hopes us and wasting $500 on the Blast Culture.

Then she asks do we want to go ahead with the transfer anyway, "Maybe they will start growing again when inside"

Has anyone hear of that - sound like more Bulls*#T.

Enough of my pity party - Yay to Shrillian for getting close to starting. Good Luck for the 2WW Lilylou to you. Cinder - sorry mate - Hugs and wished for Lotto win your way!!!
    Hugs to all B.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bfn at cd42, I don't know why I even bother. Thought I was 2 days late but guess I didn't o at all.

TTC #1 since July 2011

Thanks
    Reviews
    Big big hugs to you both B and Ella .... I honestly don't understand the whole process b, but seriously would assume if they hadn't kept growing then it would be a waste of time inserting....I just wish they would be honest with you.... Clear
    Y it's all a very complicated thing this getting pregnant stuff*, anything can go wrong.

Ella have u tried opks ?

I'm nervous...for AF or a positive.... I just can't handle another miscarriage
    Last edited by lilyloubelle; 23-08-2014 at 17:09.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to lilyloubelle For This Useful Post:

Boysiewantsabub  (23-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lilyloubelle View Post
    Big big hugs to you both B and Ella .... I honestly don't understand the whole process b, but seriously would assume if they hadn't kept growing then it would be a waste of time inserting....I just wish they would be honest with you.... Clear
    Y it's all a very complicated thing this getting pregnant stuff*, anything can go wrong.
    I am certain they are lying about the crap that they might continue. I have been chasing Dr Google and so far this is what I have found in the first 3 mins:
    Once you find out your embryos have arrested in vitro, can anything be done to revive them ? Sadly, the answer is no. The arrest is irreversible and these embryos cannot be rescued. The important thing is to document this; and learn from it, so you can improve your chances of success in your next cycle.
    Husband was ****ed that the FS didn't even bother coming in to talk to us- Left it to the LAB girl!

Lily fingers crossed for you. With mine being the biggest F-Up ever it must mean all my Good Luck has gone to you LOL well I'll be sending positive vibes to you

Keen to Hear what Bertie thinks of this with all of her experience in the area.
    But that is enough of me I ma hogging the thread!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I haven't used opks for a while cause I was getting follicular tracking at the beginning of the year and was pretty regular. I didn't have any problem oing after I fixed my thyroid, but now I guess I do again. At least my fs can't tell me there is nothing wrong and tell me just to do Ivf.

TTC #1 since July 2011