Closed Thread
Page 58 of 102 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Boysie... those meds for ET are not for the any pain, but are to help the uterus relax to aid implantation. For ET pain, it's always recommend to take one or two panadols an hour before.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MGC Bertie For This Useful Post:

Boysiewantsabub  (21-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by CinderElla88 View Post
    Lol I shared my business Facebook page on here, must be a no no whoops

TTC #1 since July 2011
    Yep. It's in the rules.

"...dreaming of a belly full of life..."

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MGC Bertie View Post
    Boysie... those meds for ET are not for the any pain, but are to help the uterus relax to aid implantation. For ET pain, it's always recommend to take one or two panadols an hour before.
    Thanks Bertie - sorry i meant i have pain due to cramping. FN and GP have approved the Valium
    I have amazing news - The Clinic just called me and all 7 eggies are still going!!!! This has NEVER happened before! She said some are doing better than others but all are within acceptable limits - I'm in shock!!! She said they usually expect 1 in 5 to make it to Blasty so this is unheard of - BUT she did caution that some may drop off now but she is as confident as she can be that we will have some for transfer and maybe even the possibility of 1 to freeze. Happy Dance - Now come on lining do your bit! I'm really convinced now that if this doesn't work then I'm making that Appointment with your Dr M and getting testing ASAP for Killer Cells. Having a Plan B is making me a lot less stressed. Okay raving over now!

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Boysiewantsabub For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (21-08-2014),phee83  (21-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    7 is great boysie, hope they stay strong for you

7. The Following User Says Thank You to bel2466 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Woohoo! Go embies go!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Shrillian For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow boysie that sounds awesome, good luck!

AFM: cd40 today and nothing yet, longest cycle since starting to ovulate sigh. Apparently there is nothing wrong with me.

Made a appt to go see my fs again, going to demand he figure me out.
    TTC #1 since July 2011
    Last edited by CinderElla88; 21-08-2014 at 15:58.

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's great numbers Boysie, yay! When's your transfer again? I have my fingers crossed for you !!

I'm currently over 40 days for my cycle & I've had a few pains but no obvious sign I'm going to get AF. I rang QFG the other day & I've started taking provera to hopefully bring it on within the next 10-14 days. I can't wait to get started on my first ever frozen embie transfer !

Does it sound right to anyone that they're planning on using the day 3 embies then going to the day 5's if they don't work? I was just a little confused & thought why not start with the stronger ones? But then again I guess any of them can work. I guess I just wanted the best chance of it working but we'll see. I'm still excited to get started

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Rocky27 For This Useful Post:

Boysiewantsabub  (22-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocky27 View Post
    That's great numbers Boysie, yay! When's your transfer again? I have my fingers crossed for you !!
    Hi Rocky, Tranfer is 8.20am tomorrow (Saturday) I'm getting very nervous now! See the GP to pick up Valium Script today and talk to her about Feldene. Also getting a referral to Dr M (Back Up Plan).

Did Anyone on here take Buscopan? And if so did you take it as a once off or longer. Thinking of taking it if GP doesn't give me Feldene script.

Sorry Rocky I dont know why they chose the 3 day Embies - I only had1 FET and that was on my first cycle back in 2004. So no experience/Wisdom here!

Thanks again Ladies for your support, hubby said this is the most relaxed during IVF Treatment he has ever seen me! LOL

Thanks
    Reviews
    Boysie... from what I understand about Buscopan/Feldene, is that you take it about 1hour before the transfer (just that once off).

Rocky... normally the FS will transfer the best embies (either at d3 or d5) and if lucky freeze any others that make it to blast. However, I have a read a little recently, of transferring the second best, which leaves a better chance of the best getting to blast and freezing, giving a second chance (as many of the second best ones, could make a baby, but won't get good enough to make it to freeze). But this scenario, is very rare - normally it is just the best first.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Bertie, I thought so but not trusting my brain right now! GP was happy to give me Feldene and the Valium. Also got referral to Dr M for our back up plan. GP very keen to learn more as she has a few patients she thinks need his help.
    Oh well fingers crossed for tomorrow. Hope everyone is doing well?