Closed Thread
Page 51 of 102 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    How scary bel! Glad you're okay!

Wow del that's going pretty quick already!

I'm excited for you rocky I have everything crossed you get your bfp soon!!

Afm I'm cd78 and counting. No sign of af coming anytime soon lol not going to bother going to the gp to get provera cos I'm not doing clomid anytime soon anyway so there's no point. Just trudging along!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to starflame For This Useful Post:

bel2466  (14-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Rocky! You're nearly there! I'm 9 weeks tomorrow and I have another scan tomorrow afternoon so looking forward to seeing the babies! I'm not sure if I said in this thread or not but fs said one of the twins had a larger yolk sac which can be an indicator that things aren't going to progress so I'm a little nervous about that. Hopefully both are going strong! I had a dream last night that I started bleeding really heavily and started panicking so much I woke up in the middle of the night! Luckily it was just a dream and everything is fine!

Glad everything is ok after your accident bel! I feel for you with ms del - mine hasn't been too bad generally but last night was awful!

Good luck to everyone!!!!
    Sent from my HTC_PN071 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Last edited by phee83; 14-08-2014 at 15:02.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to phee83 For This Useful Post:

bel2466  (14-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @bel2466 - How annoying about the car accident! Yay for bub doing well and getting see beanie again!

@phee83 - fx for the twins!!! x

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shrillian For This Useful Post:

bel2466  (14-08-2014),phee83  (15-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    HI Ladies, I've never posted here before but have been reading along with you all for some time. Your Journeys and the postive way you treat each other gives me hope. I started my journey to TTC 14 years ago. Back then i was told it was just MFI and with IVF/ICSI we would have a baby in no time. 14years later, 10 rounds of ICSI, 2x m/c and no baby I'm getting a bit desperate and my friends all have babies and think i gave up years ago! I have my EPU on Monday and the thought of another TWW without a single sole to talk to was too much - so i thought i would crash your thread hope that is okay? Congratulations to all the Ladies with BFP you keep me going!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Boysie, what a journey you've had. The ladies on here are amazingly supportive. Wishing you lots of baby dust x x

9. The Following User Says Thank You to bel2466 For This Useful Post:

Boysiewantsabub  (16-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome bowsiewantsabub. Wow what a strong person you are to have been through 10 icsi cycles. During our third cycle I was in tears because I didn't think I could handle doing it again. Best wishes for your EPU - are they doing anything different this cycle?

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using The Bub Hub mobile app

11. The Following User Says Thank You to phee83 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Bel & Phee for replying so quickly! Would you believe since my first round of ICSI in 2005 pretty much nothing has changed! Except the cost has gone up and up but at least you get a medicare rebate now - you didn't get anything when i started . So they have me on 1ml Saizen, Puregon 750units, Lucrin 10units per night,on Wednesday scan I had 8 follies. So fingers crossed. Last 3 cycles ive gotten 3 embies each time but none have been sticky. Nothing new added this cycle accept after reading what soem of you were doing and some other ladies in the over 40's post (i'm 39 next Month) i convinced FS to let me have Crinone gel as well as Pregnl booster shorts post EPU. I also said I wanted to do a Blasty not a day 2 like they have always done. FS was not impressed said it was too risky and that blast has high risk of Birth defect _ but i feel i have to do something different. Right?????

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    I cannot comprehend trying 14 years Boysie We went 3 years for this one and 4.5 years for our first child and both times I ended up a neurotic basket case. We haven't done IVF but were ready to do a few cycles early 2015.

I absolutely don't blame you for wanting to try something different after 10 IVF cycles. That must be an immense strain financially and emotionally. You are one strong woman!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to delirium For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Delirium, I don't feel strong, I actually feel a little bit stupid . I always believed everything i was told by the FS's Never questioned anything. I believed them all when they said "we can find nothing wrong it will happen next time". So i diligently spent every year saving up money and almost every Christmas i would have another go (Just counted up my cycles and this is go number 12 not 10! cant believe it). Thank Goodness i found this website this year! It gave me the courage to ask questions and insist on answers. This is my 3rd cycle this year as we have decided time to give it everything or give up. Wondering if maybe i have an NKC problem like some of you talk about? But trying to think positive and getting ready to go into battle next week and insist i get my Blasty not a day 2 tansfer. But hubby is worried said we might get nothing - but wouldn't it be better to know then rather than the waiting 2 weeks for nothing? Thoughts???

Thanks
    Reviews
    oh wow Boysiewantsabub… you are most definitely one strong woman… you poor thing to have endured so much and you are still waiting . I'm sorry I don't have any real advice for you, just sending you lots of baby dust.

I'm just jumping back in here…. we've been trying/not preventing pregnancy since 2010….. lost 20kgs earlier this year and had given it a much better crack this year. got my first bfp ever in april…. found out pregnancy was over at 9 weeks… to then miscarry at 12 weeks. currently in my first proper cycle after it all… so all in all months of lots of heartache in there…. I'm just petrified….. of not getting pregnant…. or of getting pregnant and it all happening again…. just needing to vent really. A friend is pregnant with her second at the moment and she is a couple of weeks ahead of what I would have been now…. it sucsk