Closed Thread
Page 5 of 102 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Welcome back on the train Phee, yay for natural ovulation, hope you have some luck next cycle x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quick update....my sister's EPU went really well this morning. She got 10 eggs, and later in the day found out that 9 of them were mature, which we're over-the-moon about. They looked at my DH's sperm sample, but as always, nothing there, so used the anonymous donor sperm that we'd chosen. Now just have to wait until the morning to find out how many fertilise. I so hope the DS is good and does what it needs to, especially since my sister did such a good job producing nice little eggies :-)) I guess out of our hands now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great start Bertie, hopefully a nice little selection of embies for you!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to bel2466 For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (10-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Phee, I can't believe it's been 2 months already! That's good your scan went well. I know, how nice would it be to take that long off work?

I did my 1st injection today & it took me a while to work up the courage to do it. I can't believe I bruised straight away. I knew I'd get bruises but thought I might get a few days into it first

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Rocky27 For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (10-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, wondering if it's ok to join? I'm about to turn 28 and DH is 30 next week too. We are TTC #1 and have been trying since Nov 2012. This cycle will bring us to 18mths for our journey so far.
    Everything with me seems fine so far but won't know my progesterone test results until we see our fs again at the end of June (he is on holidays). I have had a laparoscopy/hysteroscopy and dye tests in dec last yr and all was fine. Our fs had held off doing further testing until my DH had a genetic test done (a genetic disease runs in his family that could have been passed on to our bub - it was a big decision to get tested because finding out he had it would have been life changing). But he has recently found out he is in the clear so we are ecstatic about that, also because it means we may have other options before going down the IVF road. His SA results have shown that his swimmers are healthy but struggling to get through the 'obstacle course' for no apparent reason. So when we go back (DH has also done another SA) depending on my hormone results and DHs we will find out what our next step is.
    Currently 3dpo so in the crazy TWW again.

Sent from my SM-G900I using The Bub Hub mobile app

8. The Following User Says Thank You to JessiW For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (11-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Jessi, the more the merrier! Sorry you have had a sucky journey, magical things are going to happen to all the lovely ladies on this thread so you're in the right place :-) lol

10. The Following User Says Thank You to bel2466 For This Useful Post:

JessiW  (11-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rocky... congrats on doing your own injections!!! That's one thing I just never could do. This cycle I watched my sister do it herself, so brave, but she was pretty much as cool as a cucumber. I admire you. AFM.....fertilisation overnight was 8 out of the 9 mature eggs!!! We are all so over-the-moon about such great numbers. We've never had numbers like this with my eggs, in fact we didn't get much more than that over 8 full stim cycles! I'm feeling rather excited about it all now. Of course a little worried that my body is going to let it all down, and so hope that the intrallipids and other meds for NKCs work their magic this time. Anyhow, there's nothing more I can do, so just have to wait it out. We'll find out on Mon (day 3) what the embryos are doing, and then look for transfer on Wed (day 5). Thanks everyone for thinking about me and all your good wishes.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MGC Bertie For This Useful Post:

bel2466  (10-05-2014),Rocky27  (11-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MGC Bertie View Post
    Rocky... congrats on doing your own injections!!! That's one thing I just never could do. This cycle I watched my sister do it herself, so brave, but she was pretty much as cool as a cucumber. I admire you. AFM.....fertilisation overnight was 8 out of the 9 mature eggs!!! We are all so over-the-moon about such great numbers. We've never had numbers like this with my eggs, in fact we didn't get much more than that over 8 full stim cycles! I'm feeling rather excited about it all now. Of course a little worried that my body is going to let it all down, and so hope that the intrallipids and other meds for NKCs work their magic this time. Anyhow, there's nothing more I can do, so just have to wait it out. We'll find out on Mon (day 3) what the embryos are doing, and then look for transfer on Wed (day 5). Thanks everyone for thinking about me and all your good wishes.
    Good luck that is a great number! Hopefully this is your lucky cycle.

Thanks Bel. At least I am in good company and let's hope so I was mostly just in the testing threads but the longer TTC is taking the less supportive those threads feel.

Me: 28 DH: 30
    TTC #1 since Nov 2012
    Can't wait to have our own little miracle

14. The Following User Says Thank You to JessiW For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (11-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome @JessiW!
    @MGC Bertie that's fantastic results so far! Fingers crossed your transfer!
    @Rocky27 the first needle is always the hardest! I was freaking out the first time and nearly burst into tears afterwards when I realised it was all done and wasn't actually that bad! You'll be a pro in no time.

Me - 30, Dh - 38 ttc #1 since June 2011
    natural bfp June 2012 - mc 5.5 weeks; 5 cycles clomid; 2 unsuccessful ivf.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to phee83 For This Useful Post:

JessiW  (11-05-2014),MGC Bertie  (11-05-2014),Rocky27  (11-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi JessiW. I'm still hanging around too. We're holding off on IVF until August. 11dpo today & my chart is totally different yet again. How many combinations of temp variations can there be??? It's looking very promising, which worries me. The more hope I have the harder I crash. Please send me some babydust everyone! Babydust to you all from me too.

"...dreaming of a belly full of life..."

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Funchu For This Useful Post:

JessiW  (11-05-2014),MGC Bertie  (11-05-2014)