Closed Thread
Page 4 of 102 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi ladies, how is everyone? I hope everyone's been having a good wk end!! I'm on night shift again...yuck! Is anyone testing soon?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Hi Rocky hope everyone is well!

I'm on my 2nd cycle of clomid, today DH got a referral for another SA and one for me for cd21 bloods to make sure the clomid is actually working. I also have a referral for the AMH test. Will do that next pay as it's not medicare refundable. My GP said in so many words to prepare for no more answers as he doubts DH's SA will have changed since the last one (which was completely normal) and he said since I'm ovulating regularly and only 35 he doubts I have low egg numbers. I agree with him, but I have nothing left to try to guide us with what's wrong.

Cd8 today so just under a week to ovulation. Feeling a bit crappy and down today.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Delirium...... not sure if I've asked before, but have you looked into Natural Killer Cells (NKC)? Most FS will now at least test for Anti-Nuclear Antibodies (ANA), and put you on aspirin, prednisolone and Clexane to conteract this. Some people have had great success with this, just not me though :-( But it's well worth looking into.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Been bleeding for 11 days now sigh

TTC #1 since July 2011

Thanks
    Reviews
    Not good or bad news for me - had my first scan at 6+5 and was in tears before I got on the bed, could not look at the screen, said to the Ob "there is nothing there is there?" as he was so quiet. DH thought I was nuts.

Apparently too early to see the heartbeat as view was obstructed by bladder and ovaries, said I was measuring as expected but he just couldn't get in to see if there was a heartbeat but I should not be concerned. Ob told me to come back in 2 weeks, took one look at my face and told me to come back next week, then bulk billed me (should have been a $300+ appointment) - he really is lovely.

Bad MissA says there is no heart beat, there should be one by now, he's just being nice so I don't spend a week panicking and he'll break the news to me when he's more certain next week. Don't get your hopes up, the crash will be harder.

Good MissA says I'm in the best possible place I could be at this point in time - Pregnant, blood tests right, single pregnancy, in my uterus, measuring correct, I should consider myself lucky and be positive.

Yep, i'm going insane.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to HeyMissA For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (07-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    HeyMissA what a tough day Hun! Did they do an internal or external ultrasound or both? It is very possible it's still too early for a heartbeat, stay strong, we are thinking of you xx

8. The Following User Says Thank You to bel2466 For This Useful Post:

HeyMissA  (07-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hang in there missa! That must be so tough, but keep focused on those positives! Good luck!

Me - 30, Dh - 38 ttc #1 since June 2011
    natural bfp June 2012 - mc 5.5 weeks; 5 cycles clomid; 2 unsuccessful ivf.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to phee83 For This Useful Post:

HeyMissA  (07-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies.

Was internal - HB should be obvious by 6+5 with internal. Although when I phoned for my BT results Nurse said to me today, "oh you went at 6+5, that's too early to see on his machine".

DH did say FS was having trouble focusing & as soon as he got the yolk sac it went out of focus again - Dh also said he thought he saw a flicker, which the FS admitted he saw too but couldn't confirm it definitely was a heartbeat - I didn't hear this discussion. Dh said to me after "As soon as I saw the flicker, I knew it was the heartbeat so I wasn't worried, he just couldn't focus on it for long enough but there was a flicker there". This gives me some hope. I was in and out in 5min so it was also only a quick scan.

I wish i'd looked myself but makes me realise how permanently traumatised I am from seeing my dead baby on the screen last time I went for a scan.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HeyMissA For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (07-05-2014),Rocky27  (08-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hugs HeyMissA, well I'm thinking positive for you & when you go back in a week there will be a strong heart beat. It's hard not knowing for sure but I'm fairly confident they're machines aren't as good as the proper x ray place ones. That's good he's only making you wait a week, although I'm sure that'll feel like a long time. I really hope it does go by quickly for you though that's great that they both thought they saw a heartbeat but he just wasn't able to focus properly. I will have everything crossed for you.

That's good they're doing some more tests Del. I hope something shows (although of course nothing bad) that may give you some answers. I have two close friends that have unexplained infertility & that must be hard. That's good they're making sure the clomid works. Hopefully it'll be something simple as changing the dose

Thanks
    Reviews
    So I'm nearly at the end of my 2 months off ttc. It's been so nice to have a break - so much so that I almost don't want to go back!

I'm day 14 of a totally natural cycle and had to have a scan and bloods this morning and I really didn't want to go! I don't know if I'm up for all this again... Maybe if I could take the next 6 weeks off work it would be easier, but I can't see how I could ever make that happen!

Anyway, it was good news at the scan today - it looks like I've ovulated on my own (which is what I thought), blood test will confirm. I'll then start syneral on day 20.

If only we could be one of those miracle couples who get a natural bfp in between ivf cycles...

Me - 30, Dh - 38 ttc #1 since June 2011
    natural bfp June 2012 - mc 5.5 weeks; 5 cycles clomid; 2 unsuccessful ivf.