Closed Thread
Page 35 of 102 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yeah I'm on school holidays at the moment, so one more week of relaxing!

Me - 30, Dh - 38 ttc #1 since June 2011
    natural bfp June 2012 - mc 5.5 weeks; 5 cycles clomid; 2 unsuccessful ivf.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to phee83 For This Useful Post:

bel2466  (04-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    That's right, that's great that you have time off Phee. I'm hoping to be able to take a few days off work when I find out when my transfer in Sept is

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck @phee83!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks guys, it's been great having the time off - plus taking pessaries 4 times a day and having to lay down for 30 minutes afterwards would have been pretty impossible at work!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to phee83 For This Useful Post:

Rocky27  (05-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    When can you test phee? Excited!!

Feeling a bit meh at the moment. I started charting again this cycle and I knew from my really long af that it would be a total waste of a cycle but I can't help feeling a bit sad that things don't work for me I think I'm almost cd40 with no ovulation and I'm sure I'm not going to. Just sucks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by starflame View Post
    When can you test phee? Excited!!

Feeling a bit meh at the moment. I started charting again this cycle and I knew from my really long af that it would be a total waste of a cycle but I can't help feeling a bit sad that things don't work for me I think I'm almost cd40 with no ovulation and I'm sure I'm not going to. Just sucks
    Not exactly sure... The nurse didn't tell me what date to do the blood test and I forgot to ask! Both previous ivf cycles af has arrived 7 days post transfer so if I get past then I'll call the clinic and find out.

It's usually just 14 days right so I guess around Thursday 17th? I have my last pregnyl booster this Wednesday 9th. Does anyone know how long you have to wait after that? Part of me wants to do a test while the hcg from the pregnyl is still in my system just to prove to myself that pregnancy tests do work!

That sucks that your cycle is still whacky star. You've been doing such a great job with the healthy eating that it's got to make a difference soon! A homeopath I saw once said eating sugars produces extra estrogen so if you eat too much sugar and carbs the extra estrogen can overcome the other hormones in your body and cause your cycle to be crazy. Not sure if that's true, but if it is then continuing with what you're doing is only going to help!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yea hopefully! I have a feeling I'm going to have to lose a very significant amount before it does anything! Had a mini freak out last night thinking about my age lol I know I'm only 25 but I thought I'd have a baby before now. In a perfect world if be thinking about baby number 2 but instead I'm still thinking number 1 and it freaked me out when I realised that I'm 27 next year :/ so close to 30

Thanks
    Reviews
    Don't stress star... I really thought I would have one by 25 too...I'm 30 next year...my doc told me I'm young and not to worry ...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Star, you're doing so well with the weight loss! I know what you mean with age. I just turned 30 & thought by now I would have two kids but we're still working on one. It is a scary thought. I have really young parents & DH has really old parents & I wanted to be in the middle, lol

Phee, I know my friend would do a preg test after the last shot that releases HCG & would do one a few days later to make sure it was neg & it was out of her system. Testing after that if she got a BFP she knew it was real but I'm guessing that'd prob take an emotional toll too...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awesome work with the weight loss star. Try not to stress about age, I know it doesn't help much to say but you do have plenty of time. I've had multiple FS say that things don't usually start to decline till 37. I was a first time mum at 29 and hopefully 2nd time mum at 35!!