Closed Thread
Page 13 of 102 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocky27 View Post
    Star, I hope you find a doctor soon that'll listen to your concerns & try you back on the clomid again, so it's not as expensive as other treatments.

Cinder, hugs. I know how hard that is! I have so many friends who have fallen pregnant on the pill or aren't even wanting too & it is hard to hear each time. I always find I feel so much better after allowing myself to have a cry. Sometimes it's just good to get it all out. I always feel better afterwards anyway. That's also a reason why I started kickboxing. I found it helpful to be aw to hit & kick things in a healthy way, lol

HeyMissA, how are you going??

Bubbles, how're you going?

Jessi, how did you go with your blood test? Did you end up doing a digi?

Phee, whereabouts in your cycle are you up to? Was it right you're doing ivf with your new FS soon? If so I'm so excited for you.

Del, hugs. It's so hard but I hope & pray that your BFP is just around the corner. I hope that a few of us ladies can all be in the same DIG, that'd be lovely

So sorry for anyone else I've missed, I'm on my phone at the moment.

AFM, I've had a funny few last few days. On Wed I had a scan & had around 25 I think it was follicles. The doctor told me I was over stimulating so my transfer has been cancelled & any embies we get will have to be frozen.

I had egg collection today & they got 18 good eggs! I was so excited! That explains why I've been very bloated & sore! I had even put on 2kgs since yesterday & look pregnant which is embarrassing. Very sore now but resting up. Embryologist will call us tomorrow to let us know how it's all going.

We will have to look at a transfer in 1-2 months time
    Hey
    Didn't do a digi but had bloods done and all came back fine. HCG was 78 which he said was right on target for 4-5wks along. Booked in to have my dating scan on 21st june so very much looking forward to that and seeing a heartbeat.
    Still feeling super bloated and gassy which isn't too fun but definitely not complaining. Still just keeping everything crossed that it stays put

That's so exciting that you got so many eggs!!! Fx that one sticks when you get to transfer x

Me: 28 DH: 30
    TTC #1 since Nov 2012
    Can't wait to have our own little miracle

2. The Following User Says Thank You to JessiW For This Useful Post:

Rocky27  (26-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyMissA View Post
    Rocky - what a great haul - hope one of them leads to a BFP very shortly for you.

I had my 9 week scan this week. All measuring perfectly and heart beat of 170bpm. I'm still nervous but feeling better about it week by week. Just 3 more to go until my next scan at 12 wks.
    Awwww that's so exciting!!! I am completely the same. Can't wait to hear a heartbeat

Me: 28 DH: 30
    TTC #1 since Nov 2012
    Can't wait to have our own little miracle

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Rocky! I'm actually day 1 today and you're right, we are doing our first ivf with the new fs this cycle. Maybe we'll be third time lucky! It's a bit scary to be doing this all again... But if we can beat my record of 2 eggs at EPU I'll count it as a win . Congrats on your massive egg haul! I hope the ohss doesn't get you too badly! Rest up! Hopefully all of your future children are in there and you'll never need to go through it again!

Me - 30, Dh - 38 ttc #1 since June 2011
    natural bfp June 2012 - mc 5.5 weeks; 5 cycles clomid; 2 unsuccessful ivf.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Heymissa and jessi I'm so glad things are going well for both of you!!! Keep living the dream!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to phee83 For This Useful Post:

JessiW  (24-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Unfortunately I got a BFN on a HPT this morning - 9dp5dt. Not entirely surprised, but had soooooo hoped that having my sister's donor eggs was going to be the breakthrough we needed. But it doesn't look like it's meant to be. Very sad, as I now just don't think it will happen for us, since donor eggs didn't work. Will POAS the next two days and then official BT is Monday.

We still have three of my sister's frosties, so will be looking at everything regarding implantation etc before doing an FET, even though I'm already doing Dr M's immune protocol with Intrallipids, aspirin, prednisolone and clexane (this is the third time using Dr M's protocol). It's obviously my body, rather than my previous "old eggs", which in a way, makes me feel a little more annoyed/sad in that my eggs may have been OK, but my body won't even let it start to implant. Will let you know if there's any exciting change tomorrow - trying to think positive :-))

Thanks
    Reviews
    Star have you looked into the fertility centre at springwood? Our new fs wanted to lay out all the options so told us they do ivf cycles for $800 out of pocket. They probably do monitoring and assessment cheaper than other places too. It still may take a while to save up, but perhaps possible? Our fs did mention a similar place on the north side too (perhaps north lakes?).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Oh Bertie, hope you are still in with a chance this cycle, really feeling for you and all you've been through x

10. The Following User Says Thank You to bel2466 For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (24-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear that Bertie. But even if this one isn't the one there's still hope for the frosties you have. The drs keep telling me it's a numbers game - you could put a perfect embryo into a perfect uterus and still it won't be guaranteed to implant. You need to get the right mix and then give it a few trials.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to phee83 For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (24-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies for all your lovely thoughts. Todays HPT on 10dp5dt was also BFN, so fairly resigned now. I have the slightest hope that Monday might say something different, but fairly "over" it now. Yes, we'll try my sister's frosties and see how those go. I plan to do that as soon as I've seen the FS and Dr M (immune) and checked if there's anything else to test for or try before going into an FET. Phee83... yes, the good old numbers game - I never really had great numbers with my own eggs. My sister's donor eggs were better than my 8 cycles of my own eggs put together!! But we only have that batch, as she said she would only do it once (that we're absolutely thrilled with, but it's limited). After that we plan to go to SA and find some young donor, so the journey is not over - though I would have like the IVF journey to have been over and start a pregnancy journey instead, but it wasn't to be... yet ???

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear Bertie. Big hugs! Fx for a miracle BT!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to OIC For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (25-05-2014)