Closed Thread
Page 101 of 102 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102 LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1011
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by believa View Post
    Hi. Can I join you ladies? I have been joining testing threads but they just make this TTC caper more difficult. I am blessed with 3 healthy children, but in my heart I am not done. My youngest just turned five and I've been TTC since I had her. I have had a mc, an ectopic and numerous chemicals. I have been on Metformin for the last year, as the OB I was referred to by the OB that delivered my kids found I have glucose intolerance, which is a little bit of an explanation for my problems. Throw into that DH is FIFO and not always home at the right time. People around me keep having babies and I just want it to be my turn again already.
    Welcome. I know how you feel about the testing threads. It is depressing to see newbies come in with first time BFPs. I have been avoiding them for a year.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubbles1984 View Post
    Thank you boysie. This really has helped me. I'm thinking of going to see a psychologist. I will talk to my dr about it as well. I do have a mental health plan so it should be ok. Thank you so much. The hardest part is not being able to talk to my friends. I don't want to burden them with it but I need someone to talk to. Dh isn't a talker either so we just go along with the flow and stuff but sometimes I wish he would just talk. Men!
    Happy to help. My experience was talking to my friends was a waste of time. They just cant get there head around what we go through - so no matter how loving or wonderful a friend they are they just cant help. My psychologist also recommended not talking to them about it - so my time with them would be my "timeout/sanity time" from IVF. I didn't think he would be right at first but he was My hubby not much of a talker either - frustrating but better since i have the Psyhologist to dump on instead LOL.

Welcome @believa

How are you today @starflame ?sending you more xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Not feeling great today. I honestly feel like all my hopes and dreams have been ripped away from me and that now more than ever everything is my fault. I have the pcos and I have the scarred insides that means we can't have babies naturally.

I'm beyond angry at how much time and money and emotion I've wasted in the last 3 1/2 years all for nothing, all for a pipe dream. The fights I've had with dh about ttc and the forced BDing we've both endured to try and reach our goal of a baby and it was never going to be possible, ever. Gutted. My eyes hurt from crying and I'm tired. I hate more than anything that my gut feeling was right about never getting pregnant.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Oh Star I'm struggling to find the right words right now to make you feel better. Is the scarring endo? I'm so sorry hun, I really am. I feel so angry for you. This is so unfair.

I know funds are an issue but please consider seeing a naturopath. I had terrible endo before my first child. Terrible scarring everywhere, on my ovaries, Pouch of Douglas. 4.5 years of ttc anguish and hell. 1 cycle seeing a naturo and I was pg.

You know you can PM me any time

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hugs Star. Huge hugs. I just have no words. I know it's no consolation, but at least you now know why. I hope that at least gives you a small amount of relief and you can now take some time to heal your mind and work on getting the funds for IVF (or find a bulk-bill clinic) if that's what you choose to do.

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's not from endo del, the surgeon said the scarring is from infection, which I don't understand because I've never had an std that I know of.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @starflame I have bad scarring too (Bowel, Uterus, Bladder, Right Ovary all Glued together!) - it was from ruptured appendix when i was a little kid. I have another friend who had it and they think hers was a bowel infection when she was a kid. So it doesn't need to be a STD.
    You have done nothing wrong Star - this is not your fault.

Did the surgeon "Divide the Adhesion's/Scars" while he was there? If not this may be an option. They divided mine and the relief was heaven - but they advised they could only do it once as they can grow back and you get the best result if you do IVF within 6 months of having it done. It was all covered by medicare and was done via Day Surgery.

Honey this does not have to be the end of your Baby journey. Just a "Rest Stop" on the way. You are an amazing, Strong, Caring & Passionate lady. When the Medicare only IVF option comes around you will be ready for it and we will all be there for you. In the mean time make a plan for your rest stop - what things have you missed out on doing while you have been on this road? Time to give them a go - the pressure is off you both now - you can have "dirty" weekends (Okay I'm blushing) for no reason other than you love each other You can eat all the naughty foods, You can do something crazy even like one of the ladies on another thread decided to train for a Tri-athalon!!

Its going to be okay Beautiful Lady

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Boysiewantsabub For This Useful Post:

Bubbles1984  (29-11-2014),Funchu  (28-11-2014),LaDiDah  (28-11-2014),Tiggzie  (28-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by starflame View Post
    It's not from endo del, the surgeon said the scarring is from infection, which I don't understand because I've never had an std that I know of.
    I'm so sorry honey. I want to say keep pushing through but I know your options are so limited now.

Please look at the low cost IVF clinics. You are looking at 900 upfront. I know it's still a bit though. I feel so deflated for you

10. The Following User Says Thank You to delirium For This Useful Post:

Kazza78  (28-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thinking of you Star and your sucky lap. One day at a time and a plan for your future will be clear xxx big hugs xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the kind words ladies. I don't know what I'd so without this forum and the wonderful ladies on it.

The surgeon didn't have permission to do anything about my scarring she told me twice, I asked her if that's something I should of signed for before my surgery and she was like not necessarily. I was very groggy when she was talking to me so I'm still unclear on exactly how bad it is and whether they can operate. I'm making a drs appointment for a couple weeks time so I can talk to her about my results