@Legeyt OMG! Congratulations!!
Massive hugs to the ladies who are getting BFP!!! and commiserations to those who haven't, hoping July is your month
I think I am in the TWW - still no positive OPKs so still don't know if I have ovulated or missed the LH surge. Still getting 'symptoms...'
- nausea - (vomit at least once a day - usually as soon as I get up)
- tingling nipples - not all the time but intermittently.
- smell - someone at work was having a curry and I could of thrown up, DH had maccas in the car and I had to wind down the window
- feeling faint - the feeling you get when you get up too quickly.
- feel full/bloated in the lower abdomen
- not getting much CM creamy in colour
- Cervix is still high - can't reach it.
I don't seem to notice these symptoms every other month, and I think that at least some of it is psychosomatic.
We have been BDing every 24 hours (with a couple of days missed) and we used Preseed.
I really hope that we have caught the egg!!
Any advice would be greatly appreciated. xx
I've been Absent trying to clear my head and focus on something other than TTC
However after a few twinges today I couldn't help but POAS
Just after some opinions pleas..
Does this look like a positive? If so when should/ would I ovulate?
TIA ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1403145791.684129.jpg
Couldn't wait an snuck in a quick test. BFN! It's still early though as I've got 5 days before AF is due so only 62% chance of detecting according to First Response. Might just leave it now and wait for AF... I have no patience! Have a feeling I'll be joining July testers!
Pregnant for the first-time?
Not sure where to start? We can help!
Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!