+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 84 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tammy25 View Post
    Goodluck @79me
    Okay 3rd cycle here, I'm so impatient. I'm doing things properly this month temping and using maybe baby! OPKs are so expensive but if this isn't our month maybe next month. Started temping today I'm CD9. How is everyone else tracking so far?
    I've lost my mind this month - doing green tea, coQ10, temping, opks, weekly acupuncture, Chinese herbs, moxabustion, SMEP, pineapple core after O! This is my last chance for a bfp before due date so I am going all in!

Mind you I am only on CD5 so talk to me in a week and I'll probably have given up everything 😉

Thanks
    Reviews
    Both cycles I got my BFP I've eaten pineapple core after O first ended in chem and now this one which is so far successful. I definitely believe in pineapple core.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha @Lolamc
    I'm CD9 and sooo confused I actually got a few ferns on the maybe baby. Cm this morning was creamy and tonight it's clear. I have no idea what's going on (sorry about TMI)

Thanks
    Reviews
    What's the deal with the pineapple core? And how do you eat the core isn't it hard?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Finally stopped spotting. CD6 today guess I guess I can start bding hopefully we can keep it at every second day but here's hoping for a miracle...dp doesn't have be highest see drive.
    Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Only found out about pineapple core this week. The idea is that you chop a pineapple core in 5ths and eat one part each day for 5 days post o and it helps with implantation. Jury's out on whether you eat the fruit too.
    @MamaL did you eat the fruit too or just the core? How did you eat it, tiny pieces?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dosent the core burn your mouth. I remember accidentally eating it as a kid and it was bad haha. Well might be worth a go. Can you juice it instead?

Thanks
    Reviews
    wow, pinapple core, the pinapples are so small in country vic atm, I think it would be a whole core per day lol.

This is my 2nd month tcc since we mc in dec, I want to try for a bub born between jan- april, so my window is only a couple of months then if nothing without pushing for it to happen, just going with the flow, we will try again this time next year.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tammy25 View Post
    Dosent the core burn your mouth. I remember accidentally eating it as a kid and it was bad haha. Well might be worth a go. Can you juice it instead?
    Dreading it to be honest but it can't taste worse than the Chinese herbs and I'm actually starting to get used to those.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by shabbychook View Post
    wow, pinapple core, the pinapples are so small in country vic atm, I think it would be a whole core per day lol.

This is my 2nd month tcc since we mc in dec, I want to try for a bub born between jan- april, so my window is only a couple of months then if nothing without pushing for it to happen, just going with the flow, we will try again this time next year.
    Why Jan-April?