+ Reply to Thread
Page 62 of 84 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Snamoey View Post
    So I'm 10/11 DPO today and I had a FRER in the cupboard and thought, what the heck I'll give it a go and I got a really faint line. Is this positive? Not sure whether to get excited or not!
    Attachment 56546
    Congratulations. That's what my first one looked like at 12 dpo Attachment 56550

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Lolamc For This Useful Post:

Snamoey  (17-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Cd 7 today. Usually don't O Til around cd 20. Ive been taking vitamin b for a month now hoping to bring O forward. It worked when ttc my dd. My LP was only 10 days or so and increased to 14

Mummy to
    - Angel baby ♡ mc June 2012
    - Beautiful Baby Girl 06.06.13

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I've been off the radar a bit this last week with a trip to Melbourne and virtually a week of nights. Ugh. So FF has gone a bit wacko and pinpointed O on CD 8. I had a high temp on Friday because I was unable to manage more than 2hrs sleep at a time. I discarded the temp, but FF has still kept O as CD8 (and predicted an 18 day cycle...). It's unlikely that I'll actually get to test in June as I've booked flights to go stay with my family for 12 days and I won't get back until the 2nd July. DH can't come with me, and I don't really want to be POAS in my parents bathroom without him. AF will be due around 29th, so I'll either start AF or be anxiously ready to test the moment my plane touches down!

I haven't done any of my testing yet. I've got my ultrasound booked for thurs morning and my blood tests the GP wants to do around day 20. DH was going to do his SA yesterday with me to help him out but we couldn't do it as I should be going in to O this week and we didn't want to miss our chance. Plus he hasn't adequately prepared for the test with me being on nights this week. So I've told him to do it while I'm away. Perhaps I'll need to send him something to get him going haha, we'll see.

On a sadder note, my pop died today so my whole week is going to be messy. Once I know when the funeral is, I need to sort out all my flights and hope that Jetstar can help me out.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies. I'm still in a bit of shock! I'm anxious to see what tomorrow's line is like.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @theoneandonlyem I'm sorry to hear of your loss. Take care of yourself.

Hope you caught that egg and you get a bfp when you arrive home from your trip

@MrsEH hope you O a bit earlier this month

Thanks
    Reviews
    So I still have negative OPKs, but in saying that I have a massive amount of EWCM!! (sorry TMI). Bring on the baby making!!!! I thought that I was in the TWW, that as AF is due at the end of next week. I have no idea what is going on...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @hugabub7 Time to get baby making

Today has been my 6th day of +opks. Pretty certain i o'd on thursday though.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Thanks @curlybird. I'm hoping so too. DH is coming down with me for the funeral, so hopefully we get some decent bd in during the next few days.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So it's day 23 for me and I have been on the couch with terrible cramping. I had it yesterday on and off and today it's got strong. I know it's def not ovulation as I think I ovulated on day 16 or 18. FX it's something happening! If not I'm in for a horrible period in about 7 days.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @curlybird. It is bad timing though as I have a 60% oral presentation due tomorrow!!!.

We have been Bding every 24 hours as I read somewhere that this is the latest info (less chance of defective swimmers) I just hope that we have caught the egg! Has anyone here BD every day and had a positive result. I feel like we have done the wrong thing