@curlybird we've been trying for 6 months. We wanted the SA done because DF had non hodgkins lymphoma when he was 19 and had chemo and radiation to treat it. He had sperm frozen but it was coming up to 7 years frozen when we decided we should try and have kids and see if we could have them naturally or if we should use the frozen sperm and have kids before the quality declined. He had an SA done at the time and it came back as only being suitable for IVF. So we decided to wait a little save and try ivf but then I missed my period the first month after having my implanon out and I was pregnant. Shocked the hell out of us. counted ourselves very lucky.
But because it has now been 6 months and no luck we just wanted to check and get another SA done due to what the last results were. Didn't want to find out in another 6 months that it was worse or the same and better off trying ivf.
Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app