+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 84 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by cuky View Post
    Hi ladies. I know some of you from the previous testing threads. I got my 1st bfp in April (Amorous April Thread) but miscarried last week.
    We will be taking a 3 month break from ttc to help me heal physically and emotionally plus take all the vaccinations that I had missed so that I'm all set to hit the ground running when we do start ttc again in Sep'14 .
    In the meantime, I will be a cheerleader for you ladies
    Sorry to hear that cuky. I hope during your break from TTC you and your DP get some time to just enjoy each other before embarking on the TTC journey again. I'm sure your little angel baby has a special little person in mind for you. Hugs xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrillian View Post
    @bel2466 - my blood test came back with my oestrogen still low (389), so O is still a couple of days away. Having a followup BT and scan on Wednesday. Feeling weird that I have such a large follie, but low on the oestrogen side. Also wondering if that means I'll have other follies ready to pop by O time as well! (Had a couple on my right ovary measuring 11-14mm).

I'm not well versed with the when of the FETs, but assuming it would have to line up with whatever cycle you're on? I'm thinking if the Letrozole gives you a shorter cycle, then maybe around CD19-21! Eep! Good luck!!!!
    Thanks Shrill, hope your hormones behave soon, that is a bit odd having a follie ripe and ready but low levels? for you xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @cuky - I'm so, so sorry to hear of your loss. A little break from TTC sounds like it is just what you need. Take care of yourself.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lots of great charts happening at the moment - good luck @Rainbow2015, @Bellefire and @Lolamc! Got to be some lovely BFPs in there!

So I started with the OPKs this morning, took a test and then forgot to check it until an hour later. It was quite a strong positive which is a little earlier than expected so wonder whether I should dismiss it in case it's false? Probably just need to do another one tonight me thinks!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @shoequeen82 I would do another tonight but bd either way.

As for my chart, this is first month charting so will prob turn out to be a regular pattern.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies, I previously joined a march Thread after coming off my pill only to discover I have not been ovulating for past 3 months! (Looks like post pill amenorrhea) just had my bloods done today find out next week however I did have what I am confident is positive OPK for 2 days on Friday and Saturday so please put me down for testing 17th June. FX for all on their TTC journey x

Thanks
    Reviews
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1401765021.169691.jpg
    Bottom 1 is positive I think....what do you guys think?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsH88 View Post
    Attachment 55771
    Bottom 1 is positive I think....what do you guys think?
    Definitely! !

Mummy to
    - Angel baby ♡ mc June 2012
    - Beautiful Baby Girl 06.06.13

9. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsEH For This Useful Post:

MrsH88  (03-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsEH View Post
    Definitely! !

Mummy to
    - Angel baby ♡ mc June 2012
    - Beautiful Baby Girl 06.06.13
    Woo hoo thanks @MrsEH, have been doing lots of bd lol so hopefully it pays off! Here's to my first tww it's going to drive me insane lol 😑

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by bel2466 View Post
    Thanks Shrill, hope your hormones behave soon, that is a bit odd having a follie ripe and ready but low levels? for you xx
    @bel2466 - that's what I thought! Eager to see if it is any bigger by tomorrow! Thanks hun. x