+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 84 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I might sneak a test on Thursday or Friday because I have a wedding on Friday and i would like to have a drink or two...6 dpo tomorrow nearly half way there!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainbow2015 View Post
    I might sneak a test on Thursday or Friday because I have a wedding on Friday and i would like to have a drink or two...6 dpo tomorrow nearly half way there!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    I'm 6dpo tomorrow too. Going to test on Sat as I have a 30th party on sat. The only prob is we're never fully convinced of a bfn until AF shows

Thanks
    Reviews
    CD26 here. Had my day 21 BT Friday, so wait to hear results. Not holding out on having o'd this cycle on Clomid. My 21 day spotting lasted 2 days, then sort of went creamy (tmi) and disappeared.
    No idea. Will still probably POAS on the 4th of June (cd30), or wait for AF to arrive.
    Having no discernible cycle since coming of birth control, I don't know what to expect. No inkling of AF atm, and no other symptoms (or usual crabbiness that comes with impending AF).

Fx for everyone in their tww, and MrsEH, I hope you get some answers soon!

Thanks
    Reviews
    i'm cd 14 and so far no o (i usually o day 14 or 15). have been dry, cervix is low and closed (although today it was a little higher than yesterday), and minimal ferning on saliva microscope. i expect i am gearing up to o in the next 2 days as i never deviate from day 14-16.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @delirium.
    Ive checked again tonight and it seems more further back. . Than high up. Very hard to reach though. Seemed a bit tilted away aswell. Bd tonight again just in case. I think ill be looking into seeing a gynae too. They will be able to help me and see if I'm ovulating and if I need to wean my daughter or not.

Mummy to
    - Angel baby ♡ mc June 2012
    - Beautiful Baby Girl 06.06.13

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bfn again this morning at 11dpo

Thanks
    Reviews
    FF has put my O on Thursday. DH got home Wednesday, so luckily we dtd Wed, Thurs, and then Sat. Hopefully this is my month

8. The Following User Says Thank You to 79me For This Useful Post:

Bellefirexxx  (01-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Shrillian what dose of letrozole are you on and when do you take it?
    I took my first dose this morning (2 tabs of 2.5mg each) CD2-6.
    How are you finding it? :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @bel2466 - the new FS has me taking 2 x 2.5mg tablets from CD4-8. Last FS had me taking 1 x 2.5mg tablet from CD2-6. Getting stronger numbers than previous time, so thinking the stronger dosage is working.

No real side effects for me, which is great. But I take them at night so that I can sleep through if any decide to strike. This cycle was the first time taking them in the daytime as I stuffed up and didn't take the second round of tablets on the right day (took them 36hrs later).

Good luck! Finding them okay?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrillian View Post
    @bel2466 - the new FS has me taking 2 x 2.5mg tablets from CD4-8. Last FS had me taking 1 x 2.5mg tablet from CD2-6. Getting stronger numbers than previous time, so thinking the stronger dosage is working.

No real side effects for me, which is great. But I take them at night so that I can sleep through if any decide to strike. This cycle was the first time taking them in the daytime as I stuffed up and didn't take the second round of tablets on the right day (took them 36hrs later).

Good luck! Finding them okay?
    Thanks Shrill, so far going ok, do you ovulate earlier on letrozole? I'm just trying to predict how my FET will be timed, if I still O late around CD20 like I usually do or will letrozole bring it closer to CD14? Thanks x