Closed Thread
Page 94 of 98 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    How do you do the ring test? Btw bubs hb was 154 today

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Went shopping and bought a dream genii pillow from BigW so will see how that goes. Apparently can use it as a breastfeeding pillow later too. Hope it works! Couldn't find any at the local KMart. Your eBay one is safe from me @stillfuntryin!

Great anatomy scans too the bubs look so cute in the profile pics! My ext one's not til 21 weeks, hoping to get more pics than last time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Loving the pics girls! Those babies are so cute!
    I have felt baby kick a lot today I could barely concentrate or care about work.

I am in need of one of those pillows you are all talking about and I wish I had a bigger bed haha DH just seems to be right next to me all night driving me nuts!

First antenatal class tonight..physio based one. I'm not sure why they are on so late I'm exhausted already!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @hopeforlife you'll have to fill me in on how the Antenatal Physio Class goes, mine is Saturday (weekend thankfully!!) Assuming DH doesn't come to this one?
    @totalkaos I just slipped my ring onto a necklace I was wearing and held it over my belly. Made sure if was still before letting it swing or circle. Not sure if thats the correct way but worked for me

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Wishnhope For This Useful Post:

totalkaos  (02-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ring test and chinese predictor test said girl for me. DH still believes in his dream though (he dreamt we showed up at his parents carrying a little boy)
    As long as bub is healthy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by totalkaos View Post
    How do you do the ring test? Btw bubs hb was 154 today
    Yep, as wish said, slip ur wedding band or other ring onto a necklace, or a strand did your own hair. Hold it above your belly, make sure it is still, then let go and watch it move.

Same deal for over the palm of ur hand to see how many kids and what order u are supposedly having them

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Bow Ties Are Cool For This Useful Post:

totalkaos  (02-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Wishnhope was a really informative class although everyone was close to nodding off when it finished at 9!
    Learnt all about pelvic floor, sleeping positions, abdominal exercises..all sorts. No husbands there just preggo's and they gave us all snack packs with orange juice so I was in heaven.
    It was so interesting seeing how different everyone's bellies looked! It was everyone's first times and we were all very close in weeks but wow did we all look different.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to hopeforlife For This Useful Post:

Wishnhope  (02-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies, loving all the bumps and scans and talks of classes and pillows. :-) sorry I havent contributed much... ive been reading but have still been pretty sick.
    Last day of the 1st trimester and I have popped in the last 2 days (or just got a fat bulge from eating, but I think I can feel it as my uterus).
    Also had our scan today, bith kids look great and im low risk for downs. 1:15000 roughly for each child. Couldn't do harmony with twins so have to wait a few more weeks for gender...

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats @Megarama26 on the good results and very happy to hear both bubba's are doing well. I think the green you've chosen is a great choice for crazy twins! And the monkey's are just adorable, my friends nursery is the same theme and I just love it!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Wishnhope For This Useful Post:

Megsarama26  (06-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Megs, great scan shots and your bump looks gorgeous, I can't believe you've got two in there!! My NT scan is tomorrow, I can wait. I love the monkeys too!

I'm a bit scared saying this out loud in case I jinx myself and I haven't even told DH but I didn't bleed at all yesterday, not even spotting, it's the first time since Good Friday. I soooo hope that's the end of it!

Have a good day everyone
    misti x

15. The Following User Says Thank You to misti For This Useful Post:

Megsarama26  (06-06-2014)