Closed Thread
Page 9 of 98 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hear hear re the days going quickly. There really is a market to put us ladies in some sort of medically induced coma during the stressful times and wake us up when it's time for a scan / good news. At this point in time I'd pay a lot of money for that!
    As sad as that would be if it was the cause of your bleed, hopefully that means the heartbeat you saw was from a little fighter who's in for the long haul.
    Skipping the conference sounds like a good idea, in the whole scheme of things none of that stuff is very important. I'm a bit like that about my course, I paid a fortune to enrol & last week I was thinking it could be perfect timing as I'll literally just be sitting there for 8 hours a day, but now that the bleeding a back I'm not so sure, maybe lying down is better...
    Anyway I hope you go ok overnight. Feel free to pm me if you have a meltdown, I'll try and check regularly.
    Misti x
    Last edited by misti; 26-04-2014 at 20:06.

Thanks
    Reviews
    BTW @Em I'm amazed they could pick up anything at 6w3d with an external scan. Not that I am by any means an expert, but my understanding was that you are not likely to see anything especially a heartbeat unless you use the probe - That explains what he thought it was a smaller sack, but doubly cool he found the hb, it didn't seem that easy to find our embies hb and that was with an internal one on the same day(6w3d)
    Last edited by misti; 26-04-2014 at 20:06.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @emski72 @misti
    Ditto to time going quick! Totally understand the terror of bleeds!!

We had scan at 6w2d and saw HB which was so reassuring! Scans become addictive! Wish I had one at home!
    Prayers for all of us that these little bubs stay strong and grow into beautiful health babies and also prayer for our bodies creating a safe healthy environment!!

Xx

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app

4. The Following User Says Thank You to GStef For This Useful Post:

misti  (26-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I had a follow up ultrasound today I'm 10.5 weeks baby is measuring 11
    Looks like it has my nose ! *sigh* poor thing haha still so cool to see it actually looks like a baby now !
    I'm trying to compare to other pics on google with the fluid behind the neck but I really can't tell I guess it's probs to early that and I'm not an expert lol

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1398561936.906846.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Brilliant pic! Congratulations!

Sent from my GT-P5110

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you now to wait till the 12 week scan then I can finally announce the news !

Thanks
    Reviews
    If I have to go pee one more time today.... Good thing I'm home cos I swear I'm going every 20-30 mins max!!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh @Sparklemonkey I hear you there! I'm not too bad during the day but at least 3-4 times during the night is really annoying me!
    Morning sickness kicked in for me today Had a spew this morning. I feel so yuck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's crazy to think that this Christmas we will all have little bubbas (or VERY big baby bellies)

I just realised we offered to host Christmas for DH's extended family (approx 30 people) t the end of last year. Cooking isnt an issue as its a bring a plate type situation but still alot of get done with a 7/8 wk old. Should we kindly withdraw our offer to host since bubba will be so young? Or will a 2 month old be a breeze to handle with 30 odd guests?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Golly Wishnhope that's a lot of people! Good the food will be taken care of but that's a lot if cleaning up etc. I'd cancel.

MS back tonight...ha just when I thought I was past it! Scan tomorrow!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to hopeforlife For This Useful Post:

Wishnhope  (27-04-2014)