Closed Thread
Page 88 of 98 FirstFirst ... 38788687888990 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    All these bumps look great!

I'm off for my long awaited pregnancy massage today... can't wait! (Well have actually waited 11 weeks! Lol.) My last one was the day before transfer for 2 hours in Cape Town at our hotel, it was bliss and I've been dreaming of my next one ever since with all my preggo related aches and pains.

I'm hanging out for my next scan but it's not for 10 days or so... need some reassurance. The Harmony stuff up has also set us back a bit, we were hoping to let everyone know the gender at a family lunch tomorrow, but that can't happen now.

I guess we will announce after our 13 week scan... not much choice really.

I'm dying to buy some baby stuff... haven't bought a thing yet as my boss is giving us all of her stuff, and I have no idea whats in there so don't want to double up on things.

Has anyone bought the Cocoon 4 in 1 cot? I'm thinking of getting this as our house is very small and I like the idea of it being functional for 3 years. Has anyone seen these instore anywhere as I'd like to see how big they actually are.

Em x

Sent from my GT-P5110

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Thanks
    Reviews
    Whoops wrong pic haha here she is ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1401496858.952971.jpg

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Amandale1727 For This Useful Post:

Bow Ties Are Cool  (31-05-2014),olismumma  (31-05-2014),rainbow brite  (31-05-2014),rj85  (11-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yahhh a girl Congrats on your little princess!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats @Amandale1727!! Looks like she will be a very spoilt little girl!

DH and I decided on a name - we think. Funnily enough we came back to the first name we ever agreed on, one we found before we even considered having a baby!
    @Mrs Hopeful sounds like you get plenty of incidental exercise, I commend those who work full time or have physically demanding jobs!
    @emski72 Must be the day for massages!! My mum bought me a massage voucher when I quit my stressful full time job two months ago, so Ive saved it and booked a prego massage for this morning, looking forward to it immensely!

Watching One born every minute while doing my new extended workout regime, perfect motivation!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you
    Yes she will !

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Amandale1727 View Post
    Thank you
    Yes she will !
    Gorgeous scan pics! And beautiful name!! Another little lady to add to the list yay!!
    i think skiddles kicks aren't strong enough either, I really can't wait for dh and dd to feel it. They have their hands on my tummy when I sit down in the evening waiting for it haha.
    I don't do work outs either ooops! I do clean motel rooms everyday though so hopefully that counts for something hehe.

Thanks
    Reviews
    DH and I have been tummy monitoring. I can feel moving but can't feel it on the outside yet!! Baby Boo is quite the trapeze artist, well that's what it feels like!!

I started a Mummycise class this morning. Pilates mixed with exercise ball. Was really great!!

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by totalkaos View Post
    Gorgeous scan pics! And beautiful name!! Another little lady to add to the list yay!!
    i think skiddles kicks aren't strong enough either, I really can't wait for dh and dd to feel it. They have their hands on my tummy when I sit down in the evening waiting for it haha.
    I don't do work outs either ooops! I do clean motel rooms everyday though so hopefully that counts for something hehe.
    Thank you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats @Amandale1727, we don't have too many girls around
    I walk 3-4km every day! I also do a very physically demanding job being on a cattle property,Im up at 5am every morning and knock off after 7:30pm but i do sneak a little nap in at lunch most days, i look after 6 acres of lawns cook for 10 people clean do the office work and what ever else i can't find to do for the day! I am still working full time and at the moment thats 7 days a week! I will get somebody in to do my job in August! CANT WAIT!!!!
    Last edited by stillfuntryin; 31-05-2014 at 16:12.