Closed Thread
Page 81 of 98 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by emski72 View Post
    Mrshopeful - what kind of doppler did you get? I'm waiting on mine to arrive. There is no way after so much monitoring I can wait 8 weeks for a follow up scan etc. I'd go crazy! You've got me wondering now if mine will have the right power adapter... I got mine from ebay - Angeltalk - it's coming from China.

I had my first hospital seminar last night - I felt like I could have taught it, it was so basic. I guess it's designed for the really young first time mums - not old ducks like me!

Em x
    Em, my friend went to a class like that and it cost them $150. She said it was such a waste of $$ - the nurses basically let the majority of ladies in the class rule as to what they need to focus on. My friend was hoping for really in depth knowledge type structure. Instead it was stupid questions you'd think would come from teens.. but alas.. they were very adult women!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @rainbow brite what is your EDD? Sorry, I don't seem to have you on the list!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @GStef what a lovely neutral nursery, I love the grey tones

Thanks
    Reviews
    I went looking at prams today...wowee haha so many to choose from with so many different options I was overwhelmed! The baby jogger looked good to me though so that's at the top of my list at the moment!
    I got so confused with the car capsules/seats.......do I buy one that will last 6 months that I can carry in and out of the car and attach to pram for short sessions or do I buy one that will last for longer?! I've heard it's better for baby to be lying flat but yeah I'm stuck here! It's all so expensive! Going to try and hang out for end of financial year sales!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ELM13 View Post
    @rainbow brite what is your EDD? Sorry, I don't seem to have you on the list!
    Ni worries at all, I don't think my first few posts in here worked. Due on 9th December, yay

6. The Following User Says Thank You to rainbow brite For This Useful Post:

ELM13  (27-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by GStef View Post
    Hi girls!!! Got my first official baby purchases today!! Attachment 55232 Attachment 55233
    Pretty well decided on the steelcraft strider compact, mid of the range, about $750, just waiting for a sake before I buy!! Attachment 55236

Decided this is gonna b my nursery, just not color specific cos we decided we def are not gonna find out the sex!! ������������ Attachment 55235

Ohh and love my Doppler too! Use it on Saturday morning before DH and I get out of bed and I use it wed morning before work!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app
    Pram wear house have the strider compact for $629. I got one today woohoo!!! Actually I went to baby bunting and they price matched it. I got the capsule too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by hopeforlife View Post
    I went looking at prams today...wowee haha so many to choose from with so many different options I was overwhelmed! The baby jogger looked good to me though so that's at the top of my list at the moment!
    I got so confused with the car capsules/seats.......do I buy one that will last 6 months that I can carry in and out of the car and attach to pram for short sessions or do I buy one that will last for longer?! I've heard it's better for baby to be lying flat but yeah I'm stuck here! It's all so expensive! Going to try and hang out for end of financial year sales!
    @hopeforlife be careful with warranties too, warranty will begin as soon as the pram leave the store so if possible wait as long as possible and layby.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Wishnhope For This Useful Post:

hopeforlife  (28-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by totalkaos View Post
    Pram wear house have the strider compact for $629. I got one today woohoo!!! Actually I went to baby bunting and they price matched it. I got the capsule too.
    @totalkaos Gotta love Baby bunting for price matching online stores!! Saves so much $$

Thanks
    Reviews
    @hopeforlife. I also had a pram/ capsule dilemma! I ended up deciding to hire the capsule (www.hireforbaby.com.au). It was much much cheaper, so I felt better once I discovered that.

If I don't like them, I won't use them...simple!

AFM, 15 wk scan tomorrow where we will hopefully find out gender. Sooooo excited! I've taken a poll at work and it's split half half between B/G and G/G. Not one single person has said B/B! (So I bet that's what it ends up being!). Haha. I think it's B/G but will be nice to know for sure tomorrow.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to 90Bayside For This Useful Post:

hopeforlife  (28-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all, I hope you are well.

@90 bayside, I can't wait to hear what you are having.
    @GStef that nursery looks great, we're not finding out the sex either so it'll be neutral tones for us too (tho @bowties like you were, I'm unsure about white, beech or dark furniture).

Loving the talk about prams, I'm still a bit too scared to look at baby stuff so DH is in charge of baby furniture and I keep passing everyone's comments on to him. A friend of ours has a baby jogger city select which has seemed fine to me, does anyone have any good / bad comments about these?

My bleeding reduced to spotting for about 4 days which was lovely, I was starting to think the worst was over but then I had another huge bleed yesterday and I ended up in hospital having another iron infusion. Good news is bubs was measuring on time and looking more and more like a baby every day. One week till my nuchal scan, maybe they can shed some light in this bleeding caper? I am finally starting to reduce the eleventy billion drugs wazza (my FS) has me on so hopefully that helps.

I had had the flu shot last week and it gave me the first cold I've had in about 8yrs so I'm knackered, I've got sore tummy muscles from sneezing and I'm feeling a bit sorry for myself (bubs must feel like it's getting punched in the head every time I sneeze poor little tyke), I'm off to bed. Nite x

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to misti For This Useful Post:

Bow Ties Are Cool  (28-05-2014),Littleoneplusone  (30-05-2014)