Closed Thread
Page 76 of 98 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Well done on all the purchases! I am sad the Perth expo is so far away, and when I have to be away for work! Bad timing. Have to get onto deciding what to buy though, I haven't got anything yet.

thanks for the explanations on baby movements. They are a lot more now and I'm sure it's baby. DP could even feel the kicks! It is reassuring and feels much more real!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @mrshopeful thanks for the tip! I went to target and got a maternity belt. Not quite in need of new pants yet except my work ones and can't find any suitable maternity ones.

I'm also excited for the brisbane expo, is it in June?

Oh and I will definitely be doing the classes!! I have no idea about anything having avoided babies for the last 4 years!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @ELM13 - we went to the expo today too...a bit late so there were heaps of people! The prices were fantastic I thought, do we bought some more maternity bras from Hotmilk, some Grobags, jolly jumper, Avent gel thingy for sore boobs (I get engorgement during breastfeeding)....I found the prices there for all the things really cheap...like tommee tippee closer to nature bottle warmer for 25 (save 50!), Avent breast pumps for half price....well worth the walk around.

I am exhausted though now, thank god it's not at the end of my pregnancy- I don't think I can walk around for so long, dodging people!!!

Well worth it ladies! Great bargains!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @90Bayside - well done on the shopping list... I think I cringed a little thinking about the COSTS x 2!!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    About maternity wear, I buy all my maternity wear from www.soonmaternity.com.au (only on sale of course) www.queenbee.com.au (again sales only), www.ozsale.com.au (they had bonds at 70% off, soon maternity at 90% off - the material is heaven!!!) and sometimes I treat myself to some seraphine maternity from www.seraphine.com (go uk site)...

I find the sales when they are on, are cheap as chips and the materials used is seriously beautiful

6. The Following User Says Thank You to frenchy81 For This Useful Post:

Sparklemonkey  (24-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @frenchy81... Tell me about it. Cots were cheap...$250 for love n care cot, includes mattresses! The quality wasn't exactly top of the line but not exactly cheap and tacky either...

Also, The lady at the shop told me there is an 18 week wait minimum on boori cots and kids furniture... (Which I love but can't justify when everything is x2!). So if that's your thing.., get shopping now....
    @Willowglen. The brissie expo is 24/25 June I think...c u there!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @90Bayside that's cheap for cots well done!
    Brisbane expo is June 20,21,22. can't wait!

Thanks
    Reviews
    There was some great deals at the expo yesterday. Have fun @Kymbo82! @frenchy81 we were probably there at the same time!
    We were going to get the valco spark but I didn't realise you need to take off the stroller to collapse, which would get annoying. So back to the drawing board for me!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Wow all this expo shopping has me so jealous! Cairns doesn't even have one! never lone driving 8 hrs to it! But it would be worth the trip
    Very Very uncomfortable last night and today, i drank a lot of water yesterday (about 3L) and my bladder has been hurting all night and this morn, i think i peed 20 times last night! I was that tired when i got up at the usual 5am that i went back to sleep until 9am which is unheard of for me! I sometimes have midday naps but 7pm is a sleep in usually! My lower back hurts a lot too! DH was rubbing my belly this morn and it kinda hurt so i don't know whats up, I'm still peeing heaps but I'm sssoooo thirsty!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by 90Bayside View Post
    @frenchy81... Tell me about it. Cots were cheap...$250 for love n care cot, includes mattresses! The quality wasn't exactly top of the line but not exactly cheap and tacky either...

Also, The lady at the shop told me there is an 18 week wait minimum on boori cots and kids furniture... (Which I love but can't justify when everything is x2!). So if that's your thing.., get shopping now....
    @Willowglen. The brissie expo is 24/25 June I think...c u there!
    250 for love and care is a great price! Does that mean it was 500 in total??? I think I bought my boori sleigh cot on sale for 750. But we bought that a few months ago, no wait? Maybe something has gone on now???
    @Bow Ties Are Cool - you have the silver cross elegance sleepover right? (One of the few you have????) well, you know how I was getting the emmaljunga for about 1700 (sale price) but went to baby kingdom last week and saw the silver cross in cream and black ....and swapped our prams! It was on sale for $1000, so we wanted to save that $700 in price difference for essentially the same thing! Thanks for bringing my attention to it! I'm so happy with my silver cross!!!!
    @ELM13 - we probably were there at the same time. Were you exhausted afterwards???? I was shattered! Good thing you saw the pram and tried it out before you bought it!!! Have you been to Sydney baby kingdom at Bankstown? They have heaps of prams on show to try out, and 3mths layby so if during that time you like something else, you can just swap it!!! Lol we just did! Prams are 15% off ATM and sometimes they see their display for really cheap for instance last week their 2199 emmaljunga nitro with carrycit and seat in black leatherette was only 685!!!! We don't like the nitro model though so didn't snap it up!!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to frenchy81 For This Useful Post:

Bow Ties Are Cool  (25-05-2014)