Closed Thread
Page 74 of 98 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Very cute @Mrs Hopeful!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Bow Ties Are Cool For This Useful Post:

Mrs Hopeful  (23-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Loving the bump pics girls,!

I'm 10w4d but no bump yet, just bloating that seems to be here one day and gone the next

Thanks
    Reviews
    hmmm reflux is hitting today...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Reflux sucks bow ties! I know the feeling

First time mums: are u doing antenatal classes?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ELM13 View Post
    Reflux sucks bow ties! I know the feeling

First time mums: are u doing antenatal classes?
    @ELM13 My midwife signed me up for classes held at the hospital. I assuming theres an antenatal class included

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bellydance I'm so sorry to hear of your loss hun.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Loving the belly pics ladies- you all look so gorgeous

G-Stef that poem you posted made me cry, I felt in resonate with me so much!!

Flower- definately bub you are feeling!! That is exactly what I felt, more kicking in the last 2 weeks.

Elm- I've signed up for antenatal classes at the hospital I'm delivering at, they say to do them between 28-32 weeks, they gave me a whole heap of course options when I made my booking.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to rj85 For This Useful Post:

GStef  (23-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    My midwife also signed me up for antenatal classes at at the end of sept, i won't have anyone to go with so i might brig an friend as DH will be busy here at home Im a chippy eater at the moment too! I don't care what flavour as long as they are salty LOL
    Has a dream last night that my fertility clinic contacted me and said that i would have to start over again with a new embryo! So as soon as i woke up i got my doppler out and had a little time with DH and bub, the dream felt so real and i hated it! Might be because my nurse emailed me the other day just to see how i am and to tell me to make sure i visit her when i come to town next for my 20 week scan! I love that my nurse still ares about me and I'm not just another patient in and out! I was at that centre for 2 years though and went through two miscarriages when there so you do form a little bond with your nurse! She had also done IVF so at least she could relate! I am selling some of my fertility monitors on ebay at the moment and I'm not sure if you guys have heard about them but i got a OvaCue from the states, it cost me $350 to get it here and it comes with a saliva sensor and a vaginal sensor, its suppose to predict your fertile days a few days in advance, some people love them but it never worked for me! It would confirm O but i would really O 3 days later! Anyway i put it on for $85 at auction and $115 buy it now and someone snavelled it up over night! I never thought i would sell it so easily seeing as its been in some pretty personal places and i surly wouldn't buy one second hand!! But I'm glad I've got rid of it, I'm also selling all of my internet cheapie HPTs and OPKs i used to buy in bulk and had like 50 of each left and a CB digi and i also had a clear blue fertility monitor that is still for sale for $45 i paid $90 i think.

Thanks
    Reviews
    We're doing the classes too, we just haven't booked them yet. It's the next thing on my to do list! Just interested to see if everyone does them.

Off to the sydney pbc expo today!! Very excited :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    For first time mums I definitely recommend doing the antenatal classes. They are great to prepare you. At my hospital they also do a physio antenatal class which goes through different positions for labour and back when I had my DS I found them really helpful.
    I think I actually have to teach a class next semester as part of my Uni requirements so that will be interesting lol