Closed Thread
Page 7 of 98 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by stillfuntryin View Post
    @Lashed welcome!! We cycled together in Oct/Nov, Sorry to hear about your loss, any idea why?

Yes we did . Hi!

Unfortunately it was chromosome issues again. That's 4 for me now so I really hope we have a good egg this time

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Megsarama26 that scan of your twins is amazing!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Impromptu scan at the local ED and i got to see my baby's heart beat for the first time
    Having quite a bit of sharp pains on my left the last few days, i was paranoid the pregnancy was ectopic, so went up to emergency and luckily they were quiet so went in straight away, scan showed baby in the right spot looking just how it should, but there is a cyst on each of my ovaries which could be causing the pain.
    hCG was 25,000 apparently normal for 6w2d? Anyway all is good so will have my formal scan at the clinic in a week and see baby again

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Mrs Hopeful oh jeez what a scary time for you! But I'm so glad that the baby is fine and you saw the heartbeat!!!!! That's great at such an early stage! Bub is obviously a very strong one.

What can they do to the cysts? Is it safe to remove or will it just go away by itself???

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Hopeful View Post
    Impromptu scan at the local ED and i got to see my baby's heart beat for the first time
    Having quite a bit of sharp pains on my left the last few days, i was paranoid the pregnancy was ectopic, so went up to emergency and luckily they were quiet so went in straight away, scan showed baby in the right spot looking just how it should, but there is a cyst on each of my ovaries which could be causing the pain.
    hCG was 25,000 apparently normal for 6w2d? Anyway all is good so will have my formal scan at the clinic in a week and see baby again
    Wonderful to hear bubs is ok, shame it was under scary circumstances!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

I'm hoping you can give me some advice. I'm trying not to be paranoid after last weeks bleed. Today is the most active I've been since my week of bed rest, I pottered about a bit in the veggie garden in the morning but nothing too strenuous.

In the afternoon I started getting a very light pink smear when I wiped, that hasn't changed and I had it yesterday after the obs did a scan so I'm thinking it is not a "bleed" and I'm not freaking out about it.

But over the last few hours I've started getting sharp twinges in my lower tummy, they come and go. I've not had cramping at any stage during this process (more just a warmth, / buzzing / rush of blood feeling) so I don't really know what cramps feel like. I've heard some of you mention cramping and that it was normal.

Could those of you that have had cramps please describe what they felt like? The best I can do is that what I'm feeling is a short sharp mild stabbing feeling, it is not constant, they lasted for an hour or so, it was worse when I moved and now it seems to be subsiding (I'm 6w5d). Does that sound like "normal" cramping to you?

TIA for your help, it's much appreciated.
    BTW congrats on the heartbeat @Mrs Hopeful , I hope the cysts resolve quickly and don't give you too much grief.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @frenchy81 just a little bit scary but so glad it's where it should be. The cysts are common apparently and should just disappear on their own at some point. Just so relieved that it's not ectopic.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @misti, im sorry to hear you have been having cramps. At 7w3d I still get cramps daily which my fs said is normal. For me it feels really sharp, worse on the right side hence I thought I had an ectopic pregnancy. Sometimes its like a mild dull ache (like when your constipated and everything inside isnt moving!) And other times its almost like im being repeatedly stabbed! If you are concerned though just head into your local ed, no harm can come from being checked out. Good luck :-)

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Megsarama26 For This Useful Post:

misti  (25-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by misti View Post
    Hi ladies,

I'm hoping you can give me some advice. I'm trying not to be paranoid after last weeks bleed. Today is the most active I've been since my week of bed rest, I pottered about a bit in the veggie garden in the morning but nothing too strenuous.

In the afternoon I started getting a very light pink smear when I wiped, that hasn't changed and I had it yesterday after the obs did a scan so I'm thinking it is not a "bleed" and I'm not freaking out about it.

But over the last few hours I've started getting sharp twinges in my lower tummy, they come and go. I've not had cramping at any stage during this process (more just a warmth, / buzzing / rush of blood feeling) so I don't really know what cramps feel like. I've heard some of you mention cramping and that it was normal.

Could those of you that have had cramps please describe what they felt like? The best I can do is that what I'm feeling is a short sharp mild stabbing feeling, it is not constant, they lasted for an hour or so, it was worse when I moved and now it seems to be subsiding (I'm 6w5d). Does that sound like "normal" cramping to you?

TIA for your help, it's much appreciated.
    BTW congrats on the heartbeat @Mrs Hopeful , I hope the cysts resolve quickly and don't give you too much grief.
    I've had small cramps throughout every now and then and for me they are most like mild period pain I also get some stretching and sharp pains like I can literally feel where everything is stretching lol
    Hope that helps abit I know it is pretty common for women to get cramps/pulling pains and after ivf some stabbing type pains can be normal to due to enlarged ovaries and fluid pushing things around ( coming from my nurse)

Hope everything is ok try not to stress about It and rest up even if bed rest isn't called for I find it helps me alot to have afternoon naps and feel like bubs and I can relax.

Also I'm 10 weeks and when I was 9 weeks I had some tiny spotting like yours I went to the er and they found a tiny less than 1cm hemmeroage it's completely cleared up now and is unexplained but weird things can happen when your pregnant lol

Good luck !

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Amandale1727 For This Useful Post:

misti  (25-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @misti I still have the sharp pains every now and then. It freaked me out to begin with but after some reading I figured it was ligaments stretching.
    @Mrs Hopeful Im glad everything is OK. I also had a lot of pain on one side and ended up in er at around 5-6 weeks. I was scared it was another ectopic but was an inflamed ovary. It has fixed itself now.

I've had 2 people say my belly looks bigger today. Its not so much a bump more I think my bump is pushing my fat belly out lol 15 weeks tomorrow!!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using The Bub Hub mobile app

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Sparklemonkey For This Useful Post:

misti  (26-04-2014)