Closed Thread
Page 69 of 98 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by misti View Post
    @emski I'm coeliac too, but ever since someone mentioned on here that some food intolerances improve during pregnancy I've been dying to try some wheat, that combined with all the talk of cheezels has me obsessed but I'm too scared to try it out.
    Worst thing is I'm asymptomatic so have no immediate ill effects from eating gluten... but long term it's the bowel cancer thing that stops me. Oh and I already have osteopenia from malabsorption of nutrients ...
    So I'll have to dream of cheezels

Sent from my GT-P5110

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Lashed View Post
    Omg now I want cheezles!!!
    @Littleoneplusone I am also on bed rest . Two weeks at least and I'm already over it. My OB is very concerned about my Hematoma in my uterus.
    You poor thing, bedrest is hard!

Sent from my GT-P5110

Thanks
    Reviews
    @emski it must be hard to be good if you are a symptomatic. I never usually have a problem bc whenever I eat gluten I know about it straight away. I've done a bit of googling but I haven't found anything convincing enough to risk it. Shame, I was kinda hoping there'd be some sort of loophole that allowed me to eat cheezels for the next 6 months.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sorry to hear some of you are stuck on bedrest etc.

Can honestly say that the thought of cheezels does nothing for me! Im craving tonnes of different things, this evening I want rice paper rolls. Yesterday was sticky chicken drumsticks.

I wonder what all the cravings for orange food items means?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I eat an orange for lunch every day and also have fanta in the fridge, i try not to indulge too much as it seems like I'm putting on more weight every day! I have only put on 1 kg since transfer day but in the past 3 days i have gone up 200g every day!! Weird is all i can say about that! Im still hesitant to buy as well but its different for me being 8 hrs from town, i can only get stuff online I will def be doing shopping when i have my morph scan at 20 weeks, and i will feel like i belong in a bay store because my belly won't be flat LOL Anyone else feel weird looking at that stuff and you don't even look preggers

Thanks
    Reviews
    @bowtiesarecool sorry about your migraines! I'm a sufferer too but get them very rarely and so far ok. I'm dreading getting one and not being able to take asprin, they are agony for me!
    @stillfuntrying I definitely feel weird going into shops with no bump! I've only been in once when my mum was visiting. I'm not buying anything until later for sure.

Oh the cheezels!! There's vending machines at my work with cheezels and everytime I'm at work they call to me!!!!

I also recommend the flu shot everyone. I work in a hospital too and we're starting to see some flu cases. Not what you want while pregnant!!

Take care those on bed rest. It sounds nice and relaxing but I'm sure it would get boring very quickly!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks willowglen!
    I am off again today. "Working from home" - sneaky way of not losing a sick day.

Have had another vomit not long ago and thankfully think it might be the start of feeling better.

No cheezels for me, but can't get enough of the natural confectionery co fruit chews! Only sweet thing I can stomach really.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've been getting headaches too. I saw my osteo yesterday for my back and he found a knot in my neck so hoping that was the cause of the headaches.
    Have 19 week scan tomorrow and asking for the sex to be written in an envelope as we fly to Bali on Monday and want to open it when we get there..... Can't wait for a week of nothing other than relaxing
    Has anyone looked into baby monitors yet? I know I want sound and video but have no idea where to start. Oricom 710 or 910 are topping the list at the moment

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Kymbo82 - a baby monitor is the only thing we have bought! DH bought it off the internet. Cant remember what its called, but it starts with M, I think! (Ill check tonight and let you know). We had to get one with two cameras (twins!) so the monitoring station flicks between the two different cameras - it can take up to 4 cameras total.

It has sound, colour video and even plays lullabies through the camera stations! Its pretty cool, and was reasonably priced for all the functionality it seems to have too.... Ill get the name of it and update you tonight!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @90Bayside yes please do let me know, thanks