Closed Thread
Page 67 of 98 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hiya!! Also I know the stroller convo was few pages back but I think we decided on steelcraft strider compact!
    Being optimistic about having a baby number 2 and figure better the have the extra child option from the get go....

Also who is finding out the sex???? I'm 50:50 and can't decide!!

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app

Thanks
    Reviews
    @GStef, we are getting the abc design zoom but thats only cause of the twins. If it was one I would have been getting the uppa baby vista sent from the states (also has a second seat option). So glad I never have to do pregnancy again, if this was a singleton it would be an only child... I cant go through this again!
    We are finding out the genders, we feel like we need to be organised cause its an instant family.
    I love your bump pic :-)

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have just bought the first years indigo (cheapie from big w). I won't be having number 3 and I know I won't use it for long so I'm happy with it. (Got it on special for $120! Bargain)

I will definitely be finding out the sex! I'm not good with surprises and I like to be organized so I need to know what colour to buy and my DS has decided he only wants a baby sister so if it is a boy I need to prepare him lol

I bought a Doppler last week so I am anxiously waiting for it to arrive! At my midwife appt when I was 8+5 we got a heartbeat with the Doppler which is pretty good for so early. Can't wait to try mine out. 10 weeks today! Finally double digits. Hoping this ms eases soon it's horrible

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Laid up in bed with this continual migraine.
    DH's day off so he's taking care of me.

The mydol 15 is like panadeine extra. Really struggling not being able to take the nurofen for its anti-inflammatory properties.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh bow ties hope that migraine eases for you soon. I don't get migraines but I do get bad tension headaches and nurofen is a lifesaver so I'm hoping I don't get one soon

Thanks
    Reviews
    @GStef - I bought a packet of cheezels yesterday. Thinking of going to get more today.
    @megsarama - is that stroller a side by side? I am looking at the mountain buggy duet (I want a side by side, not one on top of the other). Also agree that if this was single it would be an only child. I am not part of the "I love pregnancy" club...that is definitely someone else's club (don't mean to sound ungrateful, but twin pregnancies are not fun).

Bump keeps going up and down. Which is worrying but then i feel a cramp or two or i can literally feel it stretching, so feel better about that. 14 weeks today and according to the ladies at work "there is no doubting I'm pregnant now!"...there is some serious bump watching going on!

Hope the migrane sufferers feel better soon!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Bow Ties - I discussed my migraines with my GP before I got up the duff and she advised if I had a long one she would suggest taking my medication Maxalt... it might be worth talking to your GP for a migraine med that can be safe to take sparingly in pregnancy.
    Hope you feel better soon
    Em x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sorry you are so unwell with the migraine Bow Ties. I get them too but luckily so far (touch wood!) none since pregnant. I think most of the drugs are not great in pregnancy but there is one called Periactin that's category A. Never taken it before but it was my plan to try it if I had migraine issues. Hope you can rest up and it stops soon.

i am not sure if I'm feeling the baby move yet. Almost 18 weeks. Sometimes I think so but I have such a rumbly tummy since pregnant I can't tell is it's just that! For those that have felt it what's it like? A few times I have had fluttery feelings, then almost like a push from the inside, could that be the baby?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bow Ties Are Cool View Post
    Laid up in bed with this continual migraine.
    DH's day off so he's taking care of me.

The mydol 15 is like panadeine extra. Really struggling not being able to take the nurofen for its anti-inflammatory properties.
    Bow ties I can totally sympathise I started getting migraines in my mid teens and suffered with them through to my mid twenties when I decided I didn't want to be on medication daily for the rest of my life. Not a quick fix I'm afraid but I started with acupuncture and a naturopath and though I still get them it's really rare and they r very mild mostly without a headache just the vision loss and are like you most when I'm overdoing it. My number one must do is to take powder magnesium 1tspn per day (best is bioceuticals muscleze and cheapest is chemmart) and doubling or tripling the dose if you get a migraine. Check with your dr but I have been advised is safe for pregnancy. Best of luck.

afm we had another scan today - 8 weeks on fri and all still going well with a strong hb at 160 and measuring to date. Wazza has ordered a ridiculous amount of new drugs more pessaries and serious bed rest as he is worried about the potential of another bleed!! Have no idea how we will do this but just have to.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Flower78 View Post
    Sorry you are so unwell with the migraine Bow Ties. I get them too but luckily so far (touch wood!) none since pregnant. I think most of the drugs are not great in pregnancy but there is one called Periactin that's category A. Never taken it before but it was my plan to try it if I had migraine issues. Hope you can rest up and it stops soon.

i am not sure if I'm feeling the baby move yet. Almost 18 weeks. Sometimes I think so but I have such a rumbly tummy since pregnant I can't tell is it's just that! For those that have felt it what's it like? A few times I have had fluttery feelings, then almost like a push from the inside, could that be the baby?
    Yep sounds like you are feeling baby move! How exciting!