Closed Thread
Page 66 of 98 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Anyone else a migraine sufferer? I was great through the first tri.. now I am getting them daily!!! Worse, I am waking with them, or developing them through the night.

Doesn't feel like this one is going to leave today either

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Argh, don't say that Bow Ties - I was just remarking to my husband I hadn't had one since getting utd! Are you telling me they will come back with a vengeance in two weeks?
    Gah!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry @emski72... there is a chance yep.
    My first couple i had were from me just overdoing it. Now.. not so much. don't think I am going to last the day here. I mean I'd much prefer to be home - just always feel guilty about having to leave work. Problem is these computer screens and fluro lights do not help.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Bow Ties Are Cool For This Useful Post:

emski72  (20-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    i have heard the poem before but it has been added to! Its very touching the bit that really rings true to me is i won't be waking to take another temp, pop another pill or do another shot, o won't be crying for my dream my dream will be crying for me! I love that bit and it has always stayed with me from the first time i read it years ago! Anyone else getting crampy if they are on there feet too much, i can't avoid it, i go for a 3km walk in the mornings and then start work, by 10am i am cramping and it won't let up til i go to bed, is it worth ringing my OB about?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bow Ties Are Cool View Post
    Anyone else a migraine sufferer? I was great through the first tri.. now I am getting them daily!!! Worse, I am waking with them, or developing them through the night.

Doesn't feel like this one is going to leave today either
    Me to and I never get them !! I had one for three days straight so I went to the chemist and they gave me panadene they looked it up and said it was safe to take every now and then panadol did nothing

Thanks
    Reviews
    Beautiful bump gsteff!

Bowties I hear headaches are common in pregnancy, hope you feel better soon.

Hey has everyone had their flu shot? I hear you can have it while pregnant. I only ask as I work in a hospital and am noticing a lot of people with the flu atm. Just wanna make sure you're all safe, but understand if you don't want to get it.

I had my appointment with an obs today, and had a basic scan.... There is definitely only two and their hearts are beating fast. I have a proper scan next week at 9 weeks. Can't wait to see them again.
    Last edited by BaoLovesLudo; 20-05-2014 at 18:05.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to BaoLovesLudo For This Useful Post:

emski72  (20-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BaoLovesLudo View Post
    Beautiful bump gsteff!

Hey has everyone had their flu shot? I hear you can have it while pregnant. I only ask as I work in a hospital and am noticing a lot of people with the flu atm. Just wanna make sure you're all safe, but understand if you don't want to get it.

I had my appointment with an obs today, and had a basic scan.... There is definitely only two and their hearts are beating fast. I have a proper scan next week at 9 weeks. Can't wait to see them again.
    Great scan Bao! I've had the flu shot, my OB recommended it. Motivation for me was that it protects bub for first 6 mths.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Elm, oh I didn't know that, that's great.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BaoLovesLudo View Post
    Beautiful bump gsteff!

I've also had the flu shot last week, the nurse said it's fine whilst preggers!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Flu shot tomorrow!!!

And whoever mentioned Cheesels!!! Thanks!!! I'm hooked!!!! 😳😳😳😳

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app