Closed Thread
Page 61 of 98 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all, love the bump pics!! I've got a bump already at 8 weeks, but too shameful to post a pic yet as mine is all fluid!! Haha

Sending lots of love your way Rarha and lashed. So glad about your one lashed.

Megs you poor bub. Okay best advice, go to the chemist there is a fibre power that when mixed in water/juice ect dissolves completely, so it's easy to take. It's called benefibre and its in av green bottle. I just mix 3 teaspoons of it with a 1/4 glass of juice, then follow it with a chaser of juice. It's so easy. Those metamucil types use to make me gag due to the consistency. Also take a couple of dried fruit a day. Other than that I can't stomach a lot of vegetables at the moment so my only other fibre comes from cherry tomatoes. Most of my main meals that i can stomach are made up of carbs and more carbs!
    Last edited by BaoLovesLudo; 18-05-2014 at 10:58.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Finally figured out how to put up a pic! Here's my scan from last week, hope it works!!
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1400393274.598133.jpg

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Willowglen For This Useful Post:

Littleoneplusone  (18-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Aww @Willowglen look at those little lips and nose!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to totalkaos For This Useful Post:

Willowglen  (18-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1400397583.861164.jpg
    This was my 12 week scan, due for 19 week on Friday.
    Sorry it's taken so long, I only just figured out how to upload them

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great pics @Willowglen and @Kymbo82 !!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ELM13 For This Useful Post:

Willowglen  (18-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Megs... I was backed up almost 5 days, tried all the increase fibre, prune juice etc nothin worked!! Until I discovered Microlax, yes it is an enema but amazing relief with 15 mins if u can hold that long!! My OB said it was fine to use. Obviously not everyday but ok to get the wheels turning again! 🙊😳💩😊

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Unfortunately the bleeding did not end well for me and at 8wks I lost the baby.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Oh no Bellydance! So so sorry to read this... I've been there and it's awful. You are in my thoughts xx

Sent from my GT-P5110

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm so sorry Bellydance take care of yourself x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh bellydance I am so sorry such terrible news. Make sure you take time for urselves and to grieve. Thinking of you.

Great scan pics girls and bump photos - I don't think I will b posting any bump photos now - with a new protocol of drugs from wazza I have had nausea since the beg of march followed by crappy ohss and with a ms like diet since i look like I am about 5 mths preg already!!
    @Molros and @misti and all the other ladies thx for asking after me all seems ok for now had a scan at my ob straight away and all good and bleeding stopped fri morning with just residual for the last couple of days and I have been as good as I can with bed rest. Can only wait now till scan on wed but have been having really sore bbs and ms so hopeful that is a good sign
    @misti great news from last scan and @emski72 best of luck for ur 'good' scan tomorrow

wishnhope so lovely of ur dh to provide you with info just for ur health and well being!!!! Men!! I wish someone wld come up with a device that cld replicate ur pain and uncomfortableness to give the dh and then c if they r in the mood!!

Lashed so sorry u r having bleeding too and sorry for the loss of one of ur twinnies - onwards for ur little survivor
    @stillfuntryin thx for the info i have a retroverted uterus also only just been explained I have this and it's link to pain during sex!! cant believe u were on 5 pess a day!!! yuk i am complaining about 3. i cant use mine vaginally all the time as get terrible thrush so I take them elsewhere (tmi coming up) but had a dillema in last few days as didnt want to use vaginally at all due to large bleed but using standard pessary rectally was giving me diahorrea about 3 secs after putting in!!! just another fun side effect of this journey. solved it by getting a box of crinone as goes further!!

best of luck for everyone to have an uneventful or positive week ahead

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Littleoneplusone For This Useful Post:

Bellydance  (27-05-2014),emski72  (18-05-2014),Lashed  (19-05-2014),misti  (18-05-2014)