Closed Thread
Page 60 of 98 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    HI everyone,

Rarah I'm so so sorry to hear you lost your little one, sending you big hugs hun
    And also to Lashed- I'm glad your one little bubba in there is still doing well after the scare..
    Misti I can't imagine how stresesd you must be, you are handling it all so well and the scans have all certainly been very reassuring, you've got a strong one in there by the sounds of it!

It's been a while since I've been on so great news on the low risk 12 week scans and congrats on a girl sparklemonkey- YAY!! evening up the numbers a bit!
    Nice pic elm13- that bubba of yours is super cute!

I 100% agree with you frenchy- movement has reassured me more than any of my scans, its the best thing- I can't wait til everyone on here is feeling it!!

AFM someone posted how to put a pic in so i've managed to put my first pics in below, one is 12 weeks for a reference ( i wasn't showing then cos its my first) and the other was taken at 19+6weeks which was 2 days ago- so my 20 week shot
    20140317_115038.jpg20140515_182752.jpg

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to rj85 For This Useful Post:

ELM13  (17-05-2014),emski72  (17-05-2014),frenchy81  (17-05-2014),Wishnhope  (17-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @rj85 cute bump!

Today is 4 weeks since my first photo so thought Id share too. I had a bit of a podge before baby so it looks deceiving!

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1400294270.776158.jpg

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wishnhope For This Useful Post:

emski72  (17-05-2014),olismumma  (17-05-2014),rj85  (23-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Love the bump pics @Wishnhope and @rj85!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ELM13 For This Useful Post:

rj85  (23-05-2014),Wishnhope  (17-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Love the bump photos girls!!!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to frenchy81 For This Useful Post:

rj85  (23-05-2014),Wishnhope  (17-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Gah! MIL doing my head in, we told them the gender today (cupcake surprise) and spent a bit of time discussing baby. She's generally quiet overbearing and motherly (which I cant stand) but atm she's gone to the other extreme!

Ive made a few comments to SIL months ago about not having anyone at hosp but me and DH first 24 hrs, not wanting bub to be "overly handled" in the first few days - the poor thing has been through enough without being passed around etc. That Ive never liked the name Nanna as mine was an awful woman, and my mum wants to be called Grandma.

So today she makes silly little comments like "if we're allowed to touch the baby we'll need a portacot" and "we'll make sure we will only come to the hospital if we are invited". DH asked them what they wanted to be called and she responded "thats up to you I dont want to upset anyone" FFS if you want to be called Nanna thats your thing with your grandson nothing to do with me!
    She's making me feel bad for saying how I feel and how I want to raise my child and the kids isnt even born yet! And in general being overly underbearing (is that a word) to over commensate!

Am I the bad guy here?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rarah and lashed, im so sorry for both of your losses ladies. I wish there were words that would fix things but our thoughts are with you both.

Wish, I dont think your being the bad guy at all. I told my family the same after bubs is born and they reacted in a similar way.. we are allowed to be selfish, we have worked hard to get these babies I say!

TMI alert...
    I have always suffered constipation with epu's and any surgery really. I knew pregnancy would be a challenge so have done all the right things, high fibre diet, water, walking and liquid iron instead of tablets as its easier on the bowel. However I started taking ondasetron for the morning all day sickness and it clogged things up.. I let it go on for three days and was finally able to pass it tonight (with great effort) to the point that afterwards (and in the toilet) was a fair amount of blood (definitely not vaginal) and my bottom 2 hours later is still really sore and when I wipe there is still fresh bright red blood... im a bit worried but dont know what to do.

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Megsarama26 For This Useful Post:

Wishnhope  (17-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Megsarama26 View Post
    Rarah and lashed, im so sorry for both of your losses ladies. I wish there were words that would fix things but our thoughts are with you both.

Wish, I dont think your being the bad guy at all. I told my family the same after bubs is born and they reacted in a similar way.. we are allowed to be selfish, we have worked hard to get these babies I say!

TMI alert...
    I have always suffered constipation with epu's and any surgery really. I knew pregnancy would be a challenge so have done all the right things, high fibre diet, water, walking and liquid iron instead of tablets as its easier on the bowel. However I started taking ondasetron for the morning all day sickness and it clogged things up.. I let it go on for three days and was finally able to pass it tonight (with great effort) to the point that afterwards (and in the toilet) was a fair amount of blood (definitely not vaginal) and my bottom 2 hours later is still really sore and when I wipe there is still fresh bright red blood... im a bit worried but dont know what to do.

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Oh Megs you poor thing that's scary as if you don't have enough to think about without this happening! I didn't realise odansetron can clog you up I'm glad you said that as I've been taking it daily and I've been struggling too.
    It isn't nice but it can happen through straining or just through having been constipated for so long, If you're worried I'd see your doc. They will more than likely give you some suggestions for some extra fibre supplements to help break things down so next time you go it doesn't put as much pressure on your bowel. Just be careful not to strain too much I know that's so hard as bleeding can sometimes be a sign of hemi's another glamorous pregnancy thing!

Hope it's much better today and doesn't happen again! It's happened to me and it's not nice at all! Take care

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gorgeous bump pics ladies! @Wishnhope your MIL is definitely sounding a bit sensitive and needs to calm down! I don't think you're the bad guy here!

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hopeforlife For This Useful Post:

rj85  (23-05-2014),Wishnhope  (18-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Megsarama26 oh you poor thing! Maybe there is something else you can take to help out like hopeforlife said? Hope it gets better soon x @Wishnhope you're definitely not the bad guy here! You're entitled to have that first day to start forming the bond with your bub. Hope things get a bit better with her and she starts to see things from your point of view.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to ELM13 For This Useful Post:

Wishnhope  (18-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Megs, the coles I shop at has had plums in stock the last few time, I found one or two a day kept things going. Or a glass of room temp prune juice... After my D&c surgery in Nov I was pretty bad.

Sent from my GT-P5110