Closed Thread
Page 58 of 98 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Sparklemonkey it sounds like its round ligament pain which is really common and happens during the second trimester...is it quite sharp sometimes? @ELM13 what an amazing pic you must be getting so excited now @Littleoneplusone I hope your bleeding stops, rest up and take it easy @Wishnhope what is KFC miracle whip?! I fancied a maccas burger the other day and added my own salad once I got home! @emski72 has your bleeding stopped now?

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Molros For This Useful Post:

ELM13  (16-05-2014),Littleoneplusone  (18-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    We have once, but it was only just before the 12 week mark.
    We do have to get back into it though as it was rather painful for me. I have a history of not being able to have intercourse, so once I was able to, I need to ensure that it's a regular thing, else my muscles tighten up again with the expectancy of fear.

Doesn't help when one is so ruddy tired or running to the toilet every other time.

speaking of.... just went and need to go again!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Molros View Post
    @Wishnhope what is KFC miracle whip?! I fancied a maccas burger the other day and added my own salad once I got home!
    Miracle whip is a type of mayo that is supposedly a no go, unlike maccer's or Hj's
    Mayo which is safe. I regularly have HJ's or Maccer's without the salad and add my own but with KFC its the miracle whip that makes the burger!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,
    Despite today's relatively heavy bleeding (just another day of pregnancy for me) today's scan was great, our little bean is measuring a couple of days ahead at 9w4d with a HR of 180. It was waving its arms and legs around again which is very cute - I could watch it all day.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to misti For This Useful Post:

Littleoneplusone  (16-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Misti - glad to hear your bean is going well! You poor thing with such intense bleeding all the time, I really feel for you.
    Molros, I've not had any bleeding *touch wood* since last Friday afternoon thankfully. 10 weeks on Monday and going for my Harmony test and 10 week scan with the GOOD ultrasound (my OB's is pretty basic and blurry) will see if they will allow DH to video the scan so I can send it to my family who are way up in Qld - not sure if anyone else has done this? Is it allowed?

Em xx

8. The Following User Says Thank You to emski72 For This Useful Post:

misti  (16-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF Babies due Oct/Nov/Dec 2014 #2

Hi ladies,
    Just got my paperwork for the hospital... My first appt is not until the 13th June. I will be 17wks... Is this normal for first appt being so far into the pregnancy??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bow Ties Are Cool View Post
    Hi ladies,
    Just got my paperwork for the hospital... My first appt is not until the 13th June. I will be 17wks... Is this normal for first appt being so far into the pregnancy??
    Wow really !! Mines public hospital and my first appointment is 14 weeks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah! They said they wouldn't see me before 14wks but didn't think it would be so far away.

Have checked with my friend who's a nurse and a mum and she says seeing as I've had the other scans I should be fine.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @bow ties yep that's right, if you are doing public shared care then you should be seeing your gp for antenatal care and the hospital will see you once you book in & then again later in the pregnancy unless you are high risk then you'd see them regularly instead of your gp. (This is how it works in qld so may be different in other states).

I have a private midwife who I will see for antenatal & postnatal care and just going to my local public hospital for the birth.

Omg I have been soooo sick with all day morning sickness it's so bad this time. It started with just spewing before breakfast in the mornings but now it's I've been spewing up all my breakfast and during the days as well plus I've had the worst head cold this week with a barking cough so I'm feeling pretty terrible right now. Urgh hope the ms eases by 12weeks! Am 9+2 now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Hopeful View Post
    @bow ties yep that's right, if you are doing public shared care then you should be seeing your gp for antenatal care and the hospital will see you once you book in & then again later in the pregnancy unless you are high risk then you'd see them regularly instead of your gp. (This is how it works in qld so may be different in other states).

I have a private midwife who I will see for antenatal & postnatal care and just going to my local public hospital for the birth.

Omg I have been soooo sick with all day morning sickness it's so bad this time. It started with just spewing before breakfast in the mornings but now it's I've been spewing up all my breakfast and during the days as well plus I've had the worst head cold this week with a barking cough so I'm feeling pretty terrible right now. Urgh hope the ms eases by 12weeks! Am 9+2 now.
    Thanks mrs hopeful! Though not doing shared care per se. Will be seeing the hospital exclusively but secretly seeing my GP once a month, just cos he's keen to keep up and see my progress.