Closed Thread
Page 57 of 98 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Absolute perfection @ELM13 :-) @Sparklemonkey are you cramping alot? If I lay in a bit of an awkward position and cough or sneeze I get a really sharp pain but not a cramp as such. Maybe ring your midwife or on and check? I'm sure it's probably stretching though.
    I had a midwife app. today and dh got to hear bubbys hb for the first time yay! Love that sound! 2 and a half weeks til my next scan woohoo!!
    Sorry for all the ladies having bleeds I hope they all stop soon. Must be so scary.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to totalkaos For This Useful Post:

ELM13  (15-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @ELM13 Beautiful pic of bubba btw
    @Sparklemonkey Ive had lots of odd cramping as well (15/16wks) every time I go to the loo I think its the end. I have my midwife appt tomorrow so I'll try to remember to ask.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Wishnhope For This Useful Post:

ELM13  (15-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @elm 13 - congrats!!! Beautiful picture!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to frenchy81 For This Useful Post:

ELM13  (15-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @ELM13, @totalkaos and @Wishnhope. Its eased off a bit tonight. Hoping it was just gas lol my next appointment is 2nd June for my 20 week scan then 6th June for the follow up. If I need to I will call the women's assessment unit at the hospital. I guess that's what they are there for

Sent from my Nexus 5 using The Bub Hub mobile app

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Sparklemonkey For This Useful Post:

ELM13  (15-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Laying in bed dreaming of a KFC Fillet burger, shame if I have one I have to have it minus miracle whip n lettuce... Maybe I can add my own...

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Wishnhope For This Useful Post:

stillfuntryin  (16-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Littleoneplusone View Post
    Thx so much for sharing guys
    @emski72 not tmi for me thx for that. I didn't have any cramping at all and still really haven't. There have been a couple of little twinges but only now cause I'm looking for them I think. TMI alert here too!! I had a gush early this arvo and thought it could have been my pessary as sometimes I will lose a bit of it afterwards (am on three a day) but I hadn't had my lunch time one yet so knew it wasn't going to b good. I have continued to bleed this arvo filled prob four pads so far. All pretty bright red. I am 7 wks today and only had one to trfr out of nine eggs at epu so can't b another emby. Fingers crossed all will b well. Have been advised to stop cld and aspirin and feldene and on bed rest for the next couple of days at a min.
    @misti so sorry you have had such a terrible time of it - so thx v much for sharing. Have they worked out why u r bleeding so much? Even if they do I can imagine it being a day to day struggle esp to keep a positive mindset. It was not a good trip to the drs today and will prob call tomorrow if it hasn't stopped. Good to hear they r at least scanning you regularly so u don't go completely insane - I remember it being hard enough to get through a week to scan for my dd and that was without bleeds ....well until 28 wks that is!!

Thx again girls great to get ur thoughts and words of wisdom. Positive vibes for us all xxx
    I had three bleeds in my first trimester! One at 4 weeks and scared the crap out of me! One at 5 weeks and there was a fair bit but mostly brown and one at 6 weeks and this one was red with tissue! I think my pesseries had a lot to do with my bleeds, once i started taking more care with them it stopped! I also have/had (its flipped now) a retroverted uterus so my cervix is always in the way and sex was always painful and i really think a lot of my bleeds were from my cervix being irritated, i was on 5 pesseries a day! I don't take any now and I'm on the last few days of my aspirin and thats it!!
    Anyone else having trouble with there Dhs and the sex thing??? I wasn't aloud to BD in my first trimester due to the bleeding and now I'm in my second and had the go ahead from the OB my DH is weirded out! The OB even told him there is no way you can hurt the baby but i think he is having trouble with the fact that I'm carrying his child and he can't feel sexy with me! Its driving me nuts! We ave BD once and he couldn't get into it! Any suggestions?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to stillfuntryin For This Useful Post:

Littleoneplusone  (16-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Has anyone had or talked to their OB about having a 16 week anatomy scan? My friend asked I was having one but it's not something I've heard of people having.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladies I just don't know how you are staying "sane" with these bleeds. I haven't had any yet I am so paranoid and check the paper EVERY time I wipe.

I really hope that they clear up soon.. like yesterday for you all!!
    @hposs - never heard of it??

Thanks
    Reviews
    @hposs I didnt think you could have one so early? Does she mean the 3D scan most people have those around 15-17 weeks.
    @stillfuntrying sorry Im no help in the scared to BD dept, I have to beat DH away with a stick, the poor thing. The only thing I could think of would be to do something special that he really likes, or something he's always wanted to do. Once you jump that first hurdle I think he'll be fine.

AFM DH downloaded a pregnancy app and now happily reports to me how I should be feeling, for example. The other day I cam home from work exhausted and had a killer backache, all I wanted to do was lay on the couch, DH informed me that my energy levels should have "returned to normal" and that some "light exercise" (BD) would make my back feel better... A man with knowledge is a terrifying thing!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    There's no way we'll be BDing any time soon - we haven't since the night before transfer in South Africa 28 March (but who's counting) lol. DH is very understanding due to the bleeding I've had so we'll wait to 12 weeks and see how I'm travelling. Personally I couldn't think of anything worse at this stage given how sore my back is and how spewy I feel all the time but I feel bad for him!