Closed Thread
Page 54 of 98 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Rah11 I am so sad to hear that. Look after yourself.
    @Molros great to hear about your scan results.

I need some advice. I have been having some bleeding today. It started as just a timy bit of pink/brown discharge when I wiped but now I am having a bit of cramping and the bleeding, although still very light is looking a bit more redish. I don't know whether to wait and see if it goes away or go into the hospital. I am rhesus -ve so if I am losing the baby I will need an anti D infusion. Feeling scared.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bellydance View Post
    @Rah11 I am so sad to hear that. Look after yourself.
    @Molros great to hear about your scan results.

I need some advice. I have been having some bleeding today. It started as just a timy bit of pink/brown discharge when I wiped but now I am having a bit of cramping and the bleeding, although still very light is looking a bit more redish. I don't know whether to wait and see if it goes away or go into the hospital. I am rhesus -ve so if I am losing the baby I will need an anti D infusion. Feeling scared.
    It's usually nothing to worry about but I had a small amount of spotting and I went to the hospital mainly
    For piece of mind they did an ultrasound and found a tiny hemmeroage less than 1cm so it was good to know where it was coming from

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Amandale1727 For This Useful Post:

Bellydance  (14-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Bellydance I think you need the shot with any bleeding don't you? I'd give the ED a call. Xx

Sent from my GT-P5110

5. The Following User Says Thank You to emski72 For This Useful Post:

Bellydance  (14-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Amandale1727
    @emski72 I didn't know that but have done some quick googling and I think you're right. It says it needs to be given within 72 hours though so I think I'll see how I go overnight and call my Ob in the morning. Cramping seems to be settling down a little so hopefully that is a good sign.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Bellydance For This Useful Post:

emski72  (14-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Rarah11 so sorry to hear of your news our dd was third time lucky so I have my fingers crossed for you. Not much will make it better at the moment but us ivfers are a tough bunch and you have proven this already.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @misti so glad to hear about your scan results must make it easier dealing with the bleeding which i can imagine is just crappy!
    @Bellydance I hope u r feeling better in the morning

afm we had our first scan today and I heard that lovely budum budum of a little heart beating. Cautiously excited but scanning perfectly at 6+6 with a New Year's Day due date!

Was amazed that when I told my family and very few close friends who have been part of our ivf journey this past 12+ mths, that I had to explain to my mum why she couldnt tell people!!!!!!!! I love my mum but r u serious??? How have u guys handled this??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey everyone I have a really sore right wrist and have for a few days now just seems to be getting worse. Anyone in the same boat? Might not be pregnant related at all but it just came out of nowhere so thought id check!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @hopeforlife i have heard that carpel tunnel is common in pregnancy and only goes away after birth, i hope you have just hurt it because you have a long way to go!
    So i spent yesterday arvo looking at prams/strollers etc. I found a Valco Matrix plus 3 wheel i like it but i want to be able to flip the handle over so i can see bub if i want, they are $405. And i four a car seat also its a Infa Secure Kompressor Grange for $300

Thanks
    Reviews
    @stillfuntryin they sound pretty good!

Sorry for the me me me post, but I need to get this out.

So for the past 3 years, my mother and I have not spoken and not been on good terms. Basically, I got tired of her games, she hurt me and I called her on it and she didn't like that.
    Tuesday was my Dad's bday, and they went to my sister's for dinner. My sister thought she would "introduce" her to our baby. She started off with the photo of the 5 day old embryo, and then moved to the 8 week scan and then the 12weeks. All the while mother was interested and then she asked who's it was.....
    "that's your new grandchild".

Well... she snapped, slapped the phone away from her, and started huffing, puffing and grumbling. Nasty like.

I never expected anything she did could ever hurt me again. But it has.

How can a mother, treat their child like this? HOW???

This has cemented that she will never have ANYTHING to do with us or our children. Her loss, our gain as our children will never know such nastiness or negativity that only she can display.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by stillfuntryin View Post
    @hopeforlife i have heard that carpel tunnel is common in pregnancy and only goes away after birth, i hope you have just hurt it because you have a long way to go!
    So i spent yesterday arvo looking at prams/strollers etc. I found a Valco Matrix plus 3 wheel i like it but i want to be able to flip the handle over so i can see bub if i want, they are $405. And i four a car seat also its a Infa Secure Kompressor Grange for $300
    @stillfuntrying ooh pram/carseat shopping is my fave!! The grange and caprice carseats are the same only diff is the pattern, Have a look on the net Kompressors sell for as cheap as $235 (pram warehouse had them on sale recently) I dont know much about the Valco Matrix Im avoiding 3 wheeled prams.

@bowtiesarecool your mother sounds awful, sad she didnt take this recent opporunity to try mend fences, at least you now know her true colours. My family is the same I havent spoken to my Brother in over 5 years, wasnt invited to his wedding, he declined the invite to mine and he had a baby just recently that I do not consider to be my nephew. Sad isnt?
    Last edited by Wishnhope; 15-05-2014 at 09:08.