Closed Thread
Page 50 of 98 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @BaoLovesLudo congratulations on the twins! Hope the next scan goes well. @hopeforlife I've had strange dreams since getting pregnant and a few scary baby related ones too.

I had had my follow up scan at 16.5 weeks yesterday and all is well! They did all of the anatomy checks, but I still get that done again in four weeks to be sure when he's a bit bigger. Don't think I updated that the final chromosome checks came back normal and so after the scan we can relax a bit and tell people which is great as I'm getting a bump and a few people have guessed!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Willowglen we made it!! Good luck for today x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Woohoo to another set of twins!!! Congrats @BaoLovesLudo!
    Though I think all the twin talk gave me vivid dreams last night!!!

Well, I overdid it on the weekend and ended up waking with a Migraine sunday morning. Managed to clear it for most of the day, then it came back that night.

Our annoucements went great! Everyone is so excited and indeed very happy for us. The main two people I was very worried about took it very well indeed and are very excited. (One is 30 and about to have a hysterectomy due to severe endo and after 17 operations for it.. enough is enough. The other has just given up on IVF after 8 years of no success.)

Quite a few were surprised we'd managed to not tell until now, and especially Nan has told us we'd better not hold out next time. (We will as we feel 12wks is the earliest we should be telling everyone just in case).

Looking forward to dinner with my Dad tomorrow night to give him his present - photo of bub in a frame. He knows about the pregnancy, but will just be so happy to have his own photo - especially to be able to take home and shove in my mother's face! (Mother and I have not spoken in over 3 years).

Thanks
    Reviews
    So spolit.... DH is bringing me a boost juice on his way back from the shops.. plus he's just got new tyres on my car for me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Scan all done! Gorgeous little baby alive and kicking and low risk!!! Yay, what a relief!! No idea how to put photos up though. @Molros any news yet?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Willowglen For This Useful Post:

Molros  (13-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Willowglen so pleased for you and we are low risk too!! Now we can start telling people

So happy!!!!
    Ill try and see if I can upload a pic

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Molros For This Useful Post:

Willowglen  (13-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Congrats to you both on your great scan results!
    My peanut was looking great at my reassurance scan today - heart rate up to 180bpms from 167 last week, measuring correctly. Can't see anything to indicate a SCH still... my on/off bleeding/cramping is just one of those things apparently.
    10 week scan and Harmony test is booked for Monday.
    Em xx

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to emski72 For This Useful Post:

Molros  (13-05-2014),Willowglen  (13-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Molros & @Willowglen congrats on the scans & being low risk what a relief that must be!

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mrs Hopeful For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Willowglen View Post
    Scan all done! Gorgeous little baby alive and kicking and low risk!!! Yay, what a relief!! No idea how to put photos up though. @Molros any news yet?
    When you get the box open for posting something there are all the tabs above, the option for uploading pics is third from the end on the second row and looks sort of like a picture of a tree, if you click that it will let you upload!
    Big congrats to both girls on Low risk scans! Wow we have had a really lucky group of girls here i think we have only had one who didn't make it ( touch wood but I'm not superstitious ) We have so awesome spring/summer babies baking away!

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stillfuntryin For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats on the great scan results today!

Woke up last night for my usual toilet trip and I swear I smelled bolognese sauce all through the house! DH thinks I'm nuts but it was such a strong smell!