Closed Thread
Page 48 of 98 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Willowglen View Post
    @boalovesludo congrats! Wow a few twins on here now!!
    @Molros how are you going? One more sleep! I'm starting to get really nervous now, I hope everything is ok and my fingers are crossed for you too!

Just a question about the nt scan ladies, they told me to drink a litre of water beforehand which is a ridiculous amount! Anyone else have to drink water and how much! If I drink 1 litre I will burst!!
    I can usually get away with about 750ml!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Megsarama26 View Post
    @BaoLovesLudo, congrats and welcome to the club!!! How are you feeling? I think ive only really come to terms with twins in the last week! Lol.
    I have no advice, I spend my time in bed feeling sick, at work feeling sick or sleeping. Im just trying to get past the yukkness. My mantra "everything is temporary, this will pass and this will be worth it".
    I have insurance, and I was booked at a private hospital in melbourne (cabribi). And then I realised delvering twins, privately (potentially prem-as they often are) would set me back around 10k with insurance (being a midwife I have some inside scoop). So I changed and im now booked as a private patient at my workplace which is public. My ob is costing me $1500 (but thats a staff discount) and everything else will be free, even if the kids need nicu. Do whats right for you. :-)
    Twinnies! !!!!

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Megs, can i ask why it would cost you 10K even with insurance??? i thought having private insurance means everything is covered for?

I called my insurance company to ask them about my cover. I have corporate mid-hospital cover incl IVF & pregnancy related. I told them my son will be going into nicu due to my gestational diabetes, even if its for 24hrs and asked if he's covered for that stay. they said he was.....so I'm up for no additional costs.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to frenchy81 For This Useful Post:

BaoLovesLudo  (12-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks so much megs and Bayside. I'm 7+1 and only queezy when I don't eat anytime of the day. I'm eating like a horse but not gaining weight. I'm constantly fatigued like I haven't slept in 2 days straight and already in maternity pants. When did your MS set in? I wonder if mine will get worse? Would you be up for that much out of pocket as your phf doesn't cover the lot? Bayside, very glad to hear all is going well with both of yours. So exciting girls, I'm really glad it's sunk in and you're enjoying it! (And feeling a little better)
    Last edited by BaoLovesLudo; 22-05-2014 at 22:38.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats @BaoLovesLudo!! Such wonderful news!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Willowglen if I'd had a litre before the scan I would have been in trouble haha I struggled with managing to hold 2 glasses!
    @BaoLovesLudo congratulations!!! So exciting!!
    @emski good to hear everything is settling down!

Is anybody having crazy scary dreams? Most nights I've been dreaming about having a newborn and each dream there has been some disaster in it! I don't know if I'm harbouring some deep anxieties ha but was interested to see if anyone else was experiencing anything similar?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Willowglen if I'd had a litre before the scan I would have been in trouble haha I struggled with managing to hold 2 glasses!
    @emski72 good to hear everything is settling down!

Is anybody having crazy scary dreams? Most nights I've been dreaming about having a newborn and each dream there has been some disaster in it! I don't know if I'm harbouring some deep anxieties ha but was interested to see if anyone else was experiencing anything similar?
    Last edited by hopeforlife; 12-05-2014 at 19:00.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies think I'll just stick to a couple of glasses!
    @Molros my scan is at 11.20am. I'm excited too but nervous as it's been so long since my last one! (Almost 4 weeks). Good luck!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just did the math I don't want to wait 6-10 weeks or another ultrasound.
    I wish I had a machine at home haha
    I'm thinking of asking for a referral for a 3D scan to do at 16 weeks I want to see more of my bub at my 12 week scan the images were so blurry I can barley make anything out in the pics here's an example ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1399885342.719005.jpg
    Bubs was moving around alot but I still want a clearer image of the head at least

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BaoLovesLudo View Post
    Thanks so much megs and Bayside. I'm 7+1 and only queezy when I don't eat anytime of the day. I'm eating like a horse but not gaining weight. I'm constantly fatigued like I haven't slept in 2 days straight and already in maternity pants. When did your MS set in? I wonder if mine will get worse? Megs, what hospital do you work at? I work at Austin. I'm waiting to hear back from some drs at Mercy. Would you be up for that much out of pocket as your phf doesn't cover the lot? At the moment I'm worried about future cervix shortening, but my fs said having 2/52 scans should pick that up? Bayside, very glad to hear all is going well with both of yours. So exciting girls, I'm really glad it's sunk in and you're enjoying it! (And feeling a little better)
    Another set of twins!!! Congrats!!! Fabulous news

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by hopeforlife View Post
    @emski good to hear everything is settling down!

omg I had the most scariest dream last night! Dh, dd and olives in a haunted house, and dd was having a shower one day and the bathroom door locked by itself and the shower screen locked her in and the water turn boiling hot and she couldn't get out! Dh and I were trying to break down the door! I woke up with my heart bursting out of my chest in a panic and went to go check dd, I couldn't sleep after that. I have been having scary dreams most nights too! I usually don't dream ( or never remember if I do) it's horrible isn't it?!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to totalkaos For This Useful Post:

hopeforlife  (13-05-2014)