Closed Thread
Page 42 of 98 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bow Ties Are Cool View Post
    Love the announcment @Amandale1727!!!

Wow.. this is just SOOO amazing! Click here to see. For those with the teary hormones, make sure you have a tissue!! Or Ten!
    Thank you

Wow that is such an amazing story !

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bow Ties Are Cool View Post
    Love the announcment @Amandale1727!!!

Wow.. this is just SOOO amazing! Click here to see. For those with the teary hormones, make sure you have a tissue!! Or Ten!
    Definitely a tissues moment. How beautiful though! Science and medicine only go so far, what a lucky couple. :-)

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had someone telling me the other day also, a friend of theirs had twins, and while one was doing really well, the other was fading and not eating etc. They were in humdity cribs n such. Dr's tried everything. Then one night, one of the nurses just thought she'd put them in together.

Well, next she turned around and the stronger of the two had their arm wrapped around the other as if to say "come on buddy, you can do this". And then miraculously they came good!!!

Just shows how much skin to skin contact makes!!!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Bow Ties Are Cool For This Useful Post:

Megsarama26  (09-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Got my NT scan in an hour. A bit nervous actually! There has been so much good news on this thread lately I don't want to be the one posting bad news/ high risk etc etc....!

Also feeling very dodgy today. Nausea is back (I must be channeling you @megsarama) and I'm very, very tired today

Gosh I wish time would just fly by and we could all wake up in about three months and be well into the second half of our pregnancies!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to 90Bayside For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by 90Bayside View Post
    Got my NT scan in an hour. A bit nervous actually! There has been so much good news on this thread lately I don't want to be the one posting bad news/ high risk etc etc....!

Also feeling very dodgy today. Nausea is back (I must be channeling you @megsarama) and I'm very, very tired today

Gosh I wish time would just fly by and we could all wake up in about three months and be well into the second half of our pregnancies!
    Good luck ! It's very exciting to see the baby actually look like a baby
    Enjoy

Thanks
    Reviews
    @90Bayside good luck for today sure you'll be just fine! @Amandale1727 LOVE the ccnouncement! @Bow Ties Are Cool that was lovely and did make me cry @megsaram26 I am sorry you are feeling so sh1tty, I hope it passes soon and don't feel guilty, I can only imagine how you must be feeling

AFM, four more sleeps before my NT scac. I wanted to ask, I am getting myself a bit worked up about it, is this normal? I think its at the forefront of my mind as I have a friend (who is about to give birth) who is younger than me had to have an amnio as her risk was pretty high, another friend had an early mc that turned out to be downs (not recent) and my DF cousin had to have a medical termincation last month becuase her baby had ds - also younger than me. I know I have no reason to worry but I can't help it, it started last night and I only mamaged to sleep for about 4.5 hours Am I just being silly? Im just a bit scared, please tell me its normal. I know I've been really lucky that I've not really been at all sick (sorry @90Bayside and @Megsarama26!) but that doesn't mean there's anything wrong either does it? I just wish we could wake up at the 12 week scam and know everything is okay! Sorry for my downer post and thank you

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Molros For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Molros I know exactly how u fell. Rest assured, I'm feeling the same way!!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to 90Bayside For This Useful Post:

Molros  (09-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Molros View Post
    @90Bayside good luck for today sure you'll be just fine! @Amandale1727 LOVE the ccnouncement! @Bow Ties Are Cool that was lovely and did make me cry @megsaram26 I am sorry you are feeling so sh1tty, I hope it passes soon and don't feel guilty, I can only imagine how you must be feeling

AFM, four more sleeps before my NT scac. I wanted to ask, I am getting myself a bit worked up about it, is this normal? I think its at the forefront of my mind as I have a friend (who is about to give birth) who is younger than me had to have an amnio as her risk was pretty high, another friend had an early mc that turned out to be downs (not recent) and my DF cousin had to have a medical termincation last month becuase her baby had ds - also younger than me. I know I have no reason to worry but I can't help it, it started last night and I only mamaged to sleep for about 4.5 hours Am I just being silly? Im just a bit scared, please tell me its normal. I know I've been really lucky that I've not really been at all sick (sorry @90Bayside and @Megsarama26!) but that doesn't mean there's anything wrong either does it? I just wish we could wake up at the 12 week scam and know everything is okay! Sorry for my downer post and thank you
    Try to stay positive! I was very anxious in the lead up also, just with hearing so many sad stories where it didn't make it that far or the results were not good. Remember, those people and stats are not you... For all you know those ones carry a higher chance of DS within their genes!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Bow Ties Are Cool For This Useful Post:

Molros  (09-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by 90Bayside View Post

Good luck!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    ALl good here..... Low risk for us!!

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 90Bayside For This Useful Post:

ELM13  (11-05-2014),frenchy81  (09-05-2014)