Closed Thread
Page 42 of 98 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292 ... LastLast
Results 411 to 420 of 980
  1. #411
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    896
    Thanks
    45
    Thanked
    171
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bow Ties Are Cool View Post
    Love the announcment @Amandale1727!!!

    Wow.. this is just SOOO amazing! Click here to see. For those with the teary hormones, make sure you have a tissue!! Or Ten!
    Thank you

    Wow that is such an amazing story !

  2. #412
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    297
    Thanks
    63
    Thanked
    245
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Bow Ties Are Cool View Post
    Love the announcment @Amandale1727!!!

    Wow.. this is just SOOO amazing! Click here to see. For those with the teary hormones, make sure you have a tissue!! Or Ten!
    Definitely a tissues moment. How beautiful though! Science and medicine only go so far, what a lucky couple. :-)

    Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app

  3. #413
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Hunter Valley
    Posts
    553
    Thanks
    121
    Thanked
    187
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I had someone telling me the other day also, a friend of theirs had twins, and while one was doing really well, the other was fading and not eating etc. They were in humdity cribs n such. Dr's tried everything. Then one night, one of the nurses just thought she'd put them in together.

    Well, next she turned around and the stronger of the two had their arm wrapped around the other as if to say "come on buddy, you can do this". And then miraculously they came good!!!

    Just shows how much skin to skin contact makes!!!

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Bow Ties Are Cool For This Useful Post:

    Megsarama26  (09-05-2014)

  5. #414
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    335
    Thanks
    136
    Thanked
    159
    Reviews
    0
    Got my NT scan in an hour. A bit nervous actually! There has been so much good news on this thread lately I don't want to be the one posting bad news/ high risk etc etc....!

    Also feeling very dodgy today. Nausea is back (I must be channeling you @megsarama) and I'm very, very tired today

    Gosh I wish time would just fly by and we could all wake up in about three months and be well into the second half of our pregnancies!

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to 90Bayside For This Useful Post:

    Megsarama26  (09-05-2014)

  7. #415
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    896
    Thanks
    45
    Thanked
    171
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 90Bayside View Post
    Got my NT scan in an hour. A bit nervous actually! There has been so much good news on this thread lately I don't want to be the one posting bad news/ high risk etc etc....!

    Also feeling very dodgy today. Nausea is back (I must be channeling you @megsarama) and I'm very, very tired today

    Gosh I wish time would just fly by and we could all wake up in about three months and be well into the second half of our pregnancies!
    Good luck ! It's very exciting to see the baby actually look like a baby
    Enjoy

  8. #416
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Perth
    Posts
    1,354
    Thanks
    706
    Thanked
    1,950
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @90Bayside good luck for today sure you'll be just fine! @Amandale1727 LOVE the ccnouncement! @Bow Ties Are Cool that was lovely and did make me cry @megsaram26 I am sorry you are feeling so sh1tty, I hope it passes soon and don't feel guilty, I can only imagine how you must be feeling

    AFM, four more sleeps before my NT scac. I wanted to ask, I am getting myself a bit worked up about it, is this normal? I think its at the forefront of my mind as I have a friend (who is about to give birth) who is younger than me had to have an amnio as her risk was pretty high, another friend had an early mc that turned out to be downs (not recent) and my DF cousin had to have a medical termincation last month becuase her baby had ds - also younger than me. I know I have no reason to worry but I can't help it, it started last night and I only mamaged to sleep for about 4.5 hours Am I just being silly? Im just a bit scared, please tell me its normal. I know I've been really lucky that I've not really been at all sick (sorry @90Bayside and @Megsarama26!) but that doesn't mean there's anything wrong either does it? I just wish we could wake up at the 12 week scam and know everything is okay! Sorry for my downer post and thank you

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Molros For This Useful Post:

    Megsarama26  (09-05-2014)

  10. #417
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    335
    Thanks
    136
    Thanked
    159
    Reviews
    0
    @Molros I know exactly how u fell. Rest assured, I'm feeling the same way!!

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to 90Bayside For This Useful Post:

    Molros  (09-05-2014)

  12. #418
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Hunter Valley
    Posts
    553
    Thanks
    121
    Thanked
    187
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Molros View Post
    @90Bayside good luck for today sure you'll be just fine! @Amandale1727 LOVE the ccnouncement! @Bow Ties Are Cool that was lovely and did make me cry @megsaram26 I am sorry you are feeling so sh1tty, I hope it passes soon and don't feel guilty, I can only imagine how you must be feeling

    AFM, four more sleeps before my NT scac. I wanted to ask, I am getting myself a bit worked up about it, is this normal? I think its at the forefront of my mind as I have a friend (who is about to give birth) who is younger than me had to have an amnio as her risk was pretty high, another friend had an early mc that turned out to be downs (not recent) and my DF cousin had to have a medical termincation last month becuase her baby had ds - also younger than me. I know I have no reason to worry but I can't help it, it started last night and I only mamaged to sleep for about 4.5 hours Am I just being silly? Im just a bit scared, please tell me its normal. I know I've been really lucky that I've not really been at all sick (sorry @90Bayside and @Megsarama26!) but that doesn't mean there's anything wrong either does it? I just wish we could wake up at the 12 week scam and know everything is okay! Sorry for my downer post and thank you
    Try to stay positive! I was very anxious in the lead up also, just with hearing so many sad stories where it didn't make it that far or the results were not good. Remember, those people and stats are not you... For all you know those ones carry a higher chance of DS within their genes!

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Bow Ties Are Cool For This Useful Post:

    Molros  (09-05-2014)

  14. #419
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    487
    Thanks
    203
    Thanked
    214
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by 90Bayside View Post
    Got my NT scan in an hour. A bit nervous actually! There has been so much good news on this thread lately I don't want to be the one posting bad news/ high risk etc etc....!

    Also feeling very dodgy today. Nausea is back (I must be channeling you @megsarama) and I'm very, very tired today

    Gosh I wish time would just fly by and we could all wake up in about three months and be well into the second half of our pregnancies!
    Good luck!!!

  15. #420
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    335
    Thanks
    136
    Thanked
    159
    Reviews
    0
    ALl good here..... Low risk for us!!

  16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 90Bayside For This Useful Post:

    ELM13  (11-05-2014),frenchy81  (09-05-2014)


 

Similar Threads

  1. IVF babies due Oct/Nov/Dec 2014
    By Wishnhope in forum pregnancy and babies through IVF
    Replies: 1040
    Last Post: 24-04-2014, 09:06
  2. IVF Babies Due Apr/May/Jun 2014 #2
    By SimpsonDesert in forum pregnancy and babies through IVF
    Replies: 939
    Last Post: 04-12-2013, 11:11
  3. IVF Babies Due Apr/May/Jun 2014
    By Sunshinebell in forum pregnancy and babies through IVF
    Replies: 1030
    Last Post: 01-10-2013, 17:29

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Fridge-To-Go Australasia
Xmas with a NEW Fridge-to-go Lunch Bag! Fridge-To-Go Australasia
Fridge-to-go 8 hour cooler bags are ideal under the Christmas tree! Now in modern lunch bag designs - fill them with toys and chocolate to make parents and kids happy! Stay super cool and eat healthy and fresh food all summer long!
sales & new stuffsee all
True Fairies
True Fairies is the first interactive website where children can engage and speak with a real fairy through the unique webcam fairy portal. Each session is tailored to the child, and is filled with enchantment and magic.
Visit website to find out more!
featured supporter
ProSwim
ProSwim Rostrevor runs learn to swim classes for children and adults. Lessons are run during the Summer months (Oct-Mar). Our indoor centre at Plympton Park has lessons all year round, including school holidays.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!