Closed Thread
Page 40 of 98 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats to all the ladies that have had low risk nt scans recently! Yay!
    All the scan pics and bumps are looking awesome!
    Oh, I think its wish, your nursery looks amazing! Dh and I started talking nurseries today... I think we have very different ideas, lol.
    Glad to see everyone is having a goid time :-) and gstef, yay for 12 weeks and no more bleeding.
    Afm, I feel awful saying this and I want both of my little beans to stick around but so far I really dislike pregnancy. Im hoping its something that will get better with time but at the moment im pretty much just in tears over the nausea, constipation, smell and food aversions, being sick, weight gain (and not baby related). I really wanted to love pregnancy but I dont and I feel bad saying that when I know how hard all of us have worked to get to this point... and I feel like if anything happened to either baby id blame myself for thinking negative thoughts. *sorry for the downer post*

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Megsarama26 don't be too hard on yourself the first trimester can be horrible with MS and all those hormone changes - hopefully the next trimester treats you well x
    @Wishnhope congrats - I suppose with all the other ways to try and find it out it shows that we'll just have to keep guessing until we have the proof!

Some fantastic news on scan results!
    @rj85 congrats on first girl!
    @Kymbo82 that is a fantastic way to start your holiday!

We find out when we get the results of our panorama test in a couple of weeks - I think boy!
    Last edited by Rarah11; 08-05-2014 at 19:35.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rarah11 For This Useful Post:

rj85  (08-05-2014),Wishnhope  (08-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by totalkaos View Post
    Congrats @rj85 our first confirmed girl!! How long does that scan go for?
    Took about 10-15 min I'd say slightly longer than the 12 week one, the lady was so lovely she talked us through the whole thing and asked at the beginning before she even put jelly on my belly if we wanted to know the sex, I've heard stories of people just being told though so maybe tell them beforehand if you want a surprise!
    I didn't get great images -she was moving too much so unfortunately don't have any good pics to share.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Megsarama26 don't be hard on yourself!! For some, pregnancy is just a crap hard horrible ride. I guess try to stay focused on the outcome.
    The things we do for a baby (or two!) @totalkaos - all good! I didn't think is like the belt extender, but so far it's fantastic!
    We don't want to know the sex either!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Take two...

Hi all,
    I was in the IVF due July group, but discovered at the 12 week scan that I'd had a missed miscarriage.
    So... had another FET with 3 embryos on April 9, and it looks like one has stuck! I had a preliminary scan today (6 weeks and 5 days) and the little heart is beating away, but I'll be very pleased to make it past the 12 week scan.
    Due on 27 December, so this could be an interesting Xmas!
    I'm embarking on this intending to be a single mother - so I'm steeling myself for all sorts of questions and comments from friends and colleagues...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Welcome Shawly, I was in the due in July thread too and had a MC, so can relate.
    Congtatulations on your new pregnancy!
    Em x

Sent from my GT-P5110

8. The Following User Says Thank You to emski72 For This Useful Post:

Shawly  (08-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks, you too! I'm 'Em' as well in real life, and almost the same age! Got to be a good omen!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was in the due July group too. There must have been something dodgy in the air back then, cause we suffered the same fate. But pleased we are all here again!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to 90Bayside For This Useful Post:

Shawly  (08-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Molros View Post
    @Amandale1727 I wish it was next week already! I just want to tell people. Apparently I am walking all hunched over at work to try and hide what looks like a little pot belly haha! My appt was for 4.15 but I changed it to lunchtime cos I know I can't wait all day. It'll just be nice to get confirmation that everything is okay and I know I will relax a bit more then! We must only be a few days apart with our EDD?? :0)
    I did the same thing today I changed my appointment to 2:30 instead of 4:30 ! Haha
    Mines 19/11/14 what's yours ?
    Haha I wish mine looked like a pot belly mine just looks like iv eaten too much pasta and bread haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Megsarama26 View Post
    Congrats to all the ladies that have had low risk nt scans recently! Yay!
    All the scan pics and bumps are looking awesome!
    Oh, I think its wish, your nursery looks amazing! Dh and I started talking nurseries today... I think we have very different ideas, lol.
    Glad to see everyone is having a goid time :-) and gstef, yay for 12 weeks and no more bleeding.
    Afm, I feel awful saying this and I want both of my little beans to stick around but so far I really dislike pregnancy. Im hoping its something that will get better with time but at the moment im pretty much just in tears over the nausea, constipation, smell and food aversions, being sick, weight gain (and not baby related). I really wanted to love pregnancy but I dont and I feel bad saying that when I know how hard all of us have worked to get to this point... and I feel like if anything happened to either baby id blame myself for thinking negative thoughts. *sorry for the downer post*

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app
    You need to watch the movie 'what to expect when you're expecting'

Don't be so hard on yourself everyone's pregnancy is different and not everyone enjoys it that's not a reflection on how you feel about your babies it's simply the hormones that come with.
    Hopefully it gets better for you I have heard the second trimester being referred to as the 'honeymoon trimester' lol something to look forward to maybe ?
    One of my close friends is having twins and admittedly she has been sick basically the whole time but she's expert at it now and knows all the foods that set it off and the ones that don't so eventually either way it will get easier for you