Closed Thread
Page 4 of 98 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome @Lashed and congrats!
    @Willowglen I haven't bought anything either and don't reckon I'll even look at anything for months but you are a bit ahead of me.
    @hopeforlife I can't believe your colleague, sounds like you took it in your stride but still !!!
    @Bow Ties Are Cool that story is incredible! So rude!! I don't even think we will have a shower, most of the people having babies when we started trying have kids in high school now. Plus over the years I found showers to be such heartbreaking events I don't that I could get my head around having one myself.
    @stillfuntryin poor DH only seeing your new bubba for such a short time, I suppose there's no paid paternal leave on a cattle property! But after that first month, what an awesome place for a kid to grow up!
    @Wishnhope cool bubba and bump pics, I can't wait till I'm that far along.
    @Megsarama26 I love your scan pic!, two sacks of joy!

AFM I saw my FS for the last time today and we had our 1st appt with the obs and we have a heart beat I'm 6w3d today and the heart beat was 122bpm, it took my breath away to tell you the truth (DH & I both got a little teary). There was no sign of where the bleeding was coming from over the weekend but the obs wants to see me weekly for the next month or so which is fine with me.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to misti For This Useful Post:

Lashed  (24-04-2014),Wishnhope  (24-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lashed View Post
    Hi ladies, hope you don't mind if I join? I've just had confirmation that I'm pregnant. Due date 30th December . HCG 335 Prog 210 Est 3010.

i recognise a lot of names from previous cycles.

So lovely to see you all with BFP's
    Congrats and welcome @Lashed

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Zimbaby For This Useful Post:

Lashed  (24-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @ELM13 - I even started watching "secretly pregnant" lol because I have withdrawals from Deliver Me!!! I always cry when the baby is born because I'm so happy for the couple!
    @Rarah11 - channel 128!!!!!!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to frenchy81 For This Useful Post:

ELM13  (24-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome lashed!!! Big congratulations! Wishing you a very enjoyable smooth pregnany.

Well girls I'm finally starting to relax and enjoy this early pregnancy, if I encounter issues than what will be well be, at the moment I'm happy! I'm 4+4 and I'm bloating like no tomorrow!

Omg megs I love your Scan! You must be over the moon.

Elm I see you had an ohss freeze all cycle too I had 8 blasts. Two failed fets and now a successful double.

Hope you're all not to sick and hope you all have a great weekend! Xx

Sent from my GT-I9300T using The Bub Hub mobile app

8. The Following User Says Thank You to BaoLovesLudo For This Useful Post:

Lashed  (24-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by frenchy81 View Post
    @ELM13 - I even started watching "secretly pregnant" lol because I have withdrawals from Deliver Me!!! I always cry when the baby is born because I'm so happy for the couple!
    @Rarah11 - channel 128!!!!!!
    Found it - have it recorded! Thanks

Sent from my iPad using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladies I need your advice. I have been agonizing about this....

Last week after we found out the sex of the baby, DH texted his mum to let her know the NT tests were fine and that we unexpectedly also found out the sex of the baby. He also sent her a picture of the scan of the baby.

She sent back a text "ok, thanks mate".

Now, we both got very upset. This is dh's first baby and our first baby together after 18mths worth of ectopics, removals of both Fallopian tubes, d&cs. 3 failed IVF cycles, a freeze all cycle, and then our successful FET this feb. We both felt it was a very poor response. She has not called or texted since. We are both p***ed off.

A little history about her, she has 4 boys and 1 girl. The girl is 22 and has 2 kids already, and another one on the way. This is after her no good partner cheated on her recently with her best friend in their own house, couch etc when she was asleep and the best friend was staying over for a period of over 6mths.The other 4 boys all feel that she often leaves them out, not bothering to call or send them a card/gift for their birthdays, or care about their kids. Whereas she is different with her daughter and her kids, she dotes on them, has their picture as her Facebook pic, gives them presents all the time, and so forth. Last year, on my DH's birthday which was 2 days before his sister's, He got a Facebook message from his mother with, I'll call you tomorrow to wish you a happy birthday and I'll send a card with some money in ur account. Then no call, no card, no present. 2 days later, on his sister's birthday, his mother posted on her own Facebook page and her daughter's page a beautiful message for her birthday going on about how much she loves her and how she's so proud of her. Then the daughter posts all over Facebook how her mother is the best mum in the world as she took her out to lunch and bought her a DVD gift set (mcclouds daughters) and some other stuff. My DH was so upset. To this day he has not even received a card. It's not just him, all his brothers feel the same way. Now, not to be judgemental, but the daughter has never had a job, has always gotten her mother to give her money (because she spends all her centrelink payments on alcohol and smokes) and my DH has been working ever since he was 10!

I have only come into this family, so I have only observed the last 18mths or so. But I'm sick of it, and I am over it. I have tried so hard to welcome her into my life, and the kids life. Yet she doesn't really care...when my daughter started kindy, she didn't even ring until 3 weeks later even though she promised to call to talk to her about it.

She says she wants to come up and help when I go to give birth(she lives in the country and I don't have any family members of my own to help) but I'm thinking of thinking her to not come. There's no point if she can't even be excited for us after we told her that we are FINALLY going to have a baby after so many bad news and hospital visits, and that he is a boy.

Am I overreacting?????
    Last edited by frenchy81; 24-04-2014 at 18:13.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Frenchy... I have been watching secretly pregnant too! I find that show pretty funny though. One poor woman was 41 and the father was in his early 20s and ended up in jail just before the birth! I would be keeping that secret too if that was me...!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by 90Bayside View Post
    @Frenchy... I have been watching secretly pregnant too! I find that show pretty funny though. One poor woman was 41 and the father was in his early 20s and ended up in jail just before the birth! I would be keeping that secret too if that was me...!
    @90Bayside I saw that episode too! What a train wreck!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @frenchy81 I'm sorry to hear about your MIL, I would have expected a better response than that - the question about her coming over to help is about how it will make you and DH feel her being there - I don't blame you if you limit your contact with her as you need to look after yourself and the baby at the moment and not get stressed about this

Sent from my iPad using The Bub Hub mobile app

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Rarah11 For This Useful Post:

frenchy81  (24-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hahaha, I think we've all gone to find these shows now. I'm busy watching secretly pregnant right now. So hard to believe!😳