Closed Thread
Page 35 of 98 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes, HCG 16, 140 EST 5512 and Prog 274. Doubling at 76 hours which I believe is in range. Still ****ting myself!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Woohoo @Lashed thats wonderful news!!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Wishnhope For This Useful Post:

Lashed  (08-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Molros don't worry it's not just you, I'm terrified!! Hoping I will finally be able to relax and believe it after this one!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Scan pics and nursery pics look great!! So exciting!!
    One week to go until my 19 week scan and I'm counting down, can't wait to see bub again

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ELM13 View Post
    Scan pics and nursery pics look great!! So exciting!!
    One week to go until my 19 week scan and I'm counting down, can't wait to see bub again
    Woohoo almost half way!!! I will be just over 20 weeks at mine, feels so long away!

I know we had a pram convo a while back ladies but can I ask again which ones you have or are getting again please. My friend has a strider and says its amazing. I think I want one with the capsule, mainly because I think when I am going in and out of rooms cleaning it will be easier to carry a capsule in rather then pushing a pram in and out.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone
    new here but not to the ivf journey unfortunately! thank you so much to everyone for sharing their experiences - i have always found it comforting to hear from people on the same crappy path even though I am only just joining in! .

AFM I had a second hcg test today at 12400 something confirming everything is progressing. Great news but I still feel a bit weirded out as i was so convinced it was going to be bad news as I was having a lot more nausea and sorer bbs until sat just gone when it seemed to all but stop. I did suffer a bit of ohss with this cycle so maybe its just that settling down but I am really going mental with all this waiting and self doubt/self preservation. I think that this is probably the crappiest part of the whole process that even though you have finally succeeded you can't really relax and enjoy it. Anyway that's my rant over next to wait till scan next wed.

me 39 (now blocked tubes) dh 40 (99% abnormal sperm - initial fert issue)
    ttc #1 with natural therapies for 5 yrs, mc 10 wks 05, mc 12 wks 08 with cin 3 abnormal Pap smear result and sml section of cervix removal 07
    Ivf journey began09, iui x 2 with one cancelled cycle too many follies, #1 icsi dec 09 1x 3dt bfn, fet 1-3 feb-apr 10 1x3dts bfns, lap/hyst apr 10 all ok minor endo, #2 icsi aug 10 1x3dt bfn, fet 1&2 1x3dt bfns, dec 10 fet 2x 3dt BFP!!! DD 10/8/11

ttc #2 jan 13, #3 icsi 6 eggs, 5 mature, 4 fert, grew to day 5, trfr 1x5dt 1 frosty bfn, fet mar 13 1x5dt bfn, #4 icsi jul 13, 2 eggs 1 fert, froze!!! Fet 1 x 2dt bfn, # 5 icsi oct 13, 6 eggs, freeze all day 3, fet dec 13 took out 2 grew to day 5 1x 5dt other lost bfn, fet feb 14 2x3dt bfn.
    changed fs to wazza, lap/hyst mar 14 now have blocked tubes, bad endo redness through lining and second cervical entrance that goes nowhere!!!!! # 6 icsi/picsi 9 collected, 6 useless, 1 fert abnormally, 1 fert, guided trfr 1x5dt BFP OMG edd 2/1/15

Not sure if a new thread will be created soon but my edd will prob be 2 jan 2015

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by totalkaos View Post
    Woohoo almost half way!!! I will be just over 20 weeks at mine, feels so long away!

I know we had a pram convo a while back ladies but can I ask again which ones you have or are getting again please. My friend has a strider and says its amazing. I think I want one with the capsule, mainly because I think when I am going in and out of rooms cleaning it will be easier to carry a capsule in rather then pushing a pram in and out.
    I thought the striders had the option of a capsule- one of the reasons I didnt want one. Ive had alot of people rave about them so good choice.

I showed DH the Mountain Buggy Cosmopolitan and he really liked it so we'll buy that closer to due date.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Wishnhope For This Useful Post:

totalkaos  (07-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Littleoneplusone View Post
    Hi everyone
    new here but not to the ivf journey unfortunately! thank you so much to everyone for sharing their experiences - i have always found it comforting to hear from people on the same crappy path even though I am only just joining in! .

AFM I had a second hcg test today at 12400 something confirming everything is progressing. Great news but I still feel a bit weirded out as i was so convinced it was going to be bad news as I was having a lot more nausea and sorer bbs until sat just gone when it seemed to all but stop. I did suffer a bit of ohss with this cycle so maybe its just that settling down but I am really going mental with all this waiting and self doubt/self preservation. I think that this is probably the crappiest part of the whole process that even though you have finally succeeded you can't really relax and enjoy it. Anyway that's my rant over next to wait till scan next wed.

me 39 (now blocked tubes) dh 40 (99% abnormal sperm - initial fert issue)
    ttc #1 with natural therapies for 5 yrs, mc 10 wks 05, mc 12 wks 08 with cin 3 abnormal Pap smear result and sml section of cervix removal 07
    Ivf journey began09, iui x 2 with one cancelled cycle too many follies, #1 icsi dec 09 1x 3dt bfn, fet 1-3 feb-apr 10 1x3dts bfns, lap/hyst apr 10 all ok minor endo, #2 icsi aug 10 1x3dt bfn, fet 1&2 1x3dt bfns, dec 10 fet 2x 3dt BFP!!! DD 10/8/11

ttc #2 jan 13, #3 icsi 6 eggs, 5 mature, 4 fert, grew to day 5, trfr 1x5dt 1 frosty bfn, fet mar 13 1x5dt bfn, #4 icsi jul 13, 2 eggs 1 fert, froze!!! Fet 1 x 2dt bfn, # 5 icsi oct 13, 6 eggs, freeze all day 3, fet dec 13 took out 2 grew to day 5 1x 5dt other lost bfn, fet feb 14 2x3dt bfn.
    changed fs to wazza, lap/hyst mar 14 now have blocked tubes, bad endo redness through lining and second cervical entrance that goes nowhere!!!!! # 6 icsi/picsi 9 collected, 6 useless, 1 fert abnormally, 1 fert, guided trfr 1x5dt BFP OMG edd 2/1/15

Not sure if a new thread will be created soon but my edd will prob be 2 jan 2015
    Omg a massive congratulations to you! I am not surprised you are weary! I hope you get lots of scans to help you relax a bit.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to totalkaos For This Useful Post:

Littleoneplusone  (07-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls!!!! Lovely seeing all the gorgeous scans!!

We got our scan results today!!!

Low risk!! Woo hoo!!

No more bleeding!

Now to just enjoy the pregnancy! 😊

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wonderful news @GStef!! Congrats!!