Closed Thread
Page 31 of 98 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by GStef View Post
    Omg I was hooked on Ribena too. I think I have about 5ltrs in 3 weeks!!
    I'm 13w2d and see Ob tomorriw for NT results. Assume he would have called me if things weren't good. Very excited!!!!
    Told family and friends so it's great to just let it all hang out!!

We'll prob they again after 12mths, will need to do fresh ivf cycle, but that's ok

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app
    its so exciting telling everyone! I also will be doing a fresh cycle next time

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Wishnhope View Post
    WTF! Seriously? Why is a baby who was wished and struggled for any less "real" than a natural conception. I understand people close to us wish we didnt need to suffer but degrading the hell out of we've been through isnt nice either.
    My mum's first comment last time was so was it natural or IVF? um what does it matter HOW it was conceived!
    Omg!!! This drives me crazy!!! I often think next time some one asks me that I'm going to say "so was your missionary or doggy style?" (I could never do it but I want to hehe) people don't walk around saying "yay I'm pregnant! It's a missionary style babe" but feel the need to bring up ivf babies.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    i agree @totalkaos.. but also on the other hand want people to know, that we had to try really hard for this baby.

I just wish I was quick witted with combacks for people who are rude like that!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparklemonkey View Post
    I think I felt a popping bubble sensation yesterday which i have read can be baby moving too!! So exciting isn't it and my 20w scan is the 2nd June too

Sent from my Nexus 5 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Yes that's it!! Best feeling ever! Ooooh 2nd June is going to be an amazing day for us!

Thanks
    Reviews
    People im sure dont mean to be so insensitive, I just think that they either a) dont think before talking or b) dont even realise how offensive what they are saying actually is in the first place... or they really are just assholes.. but I want to try to see the good in most people.

Im so excited for all the recent & upcoming scans and also the recent good news with nt results. Im only 9 weeks today so still a while off anything really.

My husband and I have had a chat. These are our first and last babies. I dont want to come back to ivf (and not carting around twins as well). 2 is enough for us. I also never want to feel this unwell again and couldnt imagine looking after twins while being so sick. So if these little ones stick around this is our family complete.

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    @megsarama my husband and I have had exactly the same chat! One set of twins is enough for us too. I have also not enjoyed this pregnancy so far (due to terrible morning sickness). I t must be a twin thing

So just had my 12 weeks dating scan...there are definitely two there! Both measured smack on 12 weeks, both had good strong heartbeats. One in particular was having a great old time jumping up and down and kicking itself up off the placenta. (Cant wait till I can start feeling that one jumping around!) The other twin game us a good old wave - It was very cool.

Bloods for Harmony test done. Another scan (NT scan) on Friday.... Cant wait till we can start sharing the news...

Have a good day!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to 90Bayside For This Useful Post:

emski72  (06-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bow Ties Are Cool View Post
    i agree @totalkaos.. but also on the other hand want people to know, that we had to try really hard for this baby.

I just wish I was quick witted with combacks for people who are rude like that!
    Yeah that's fair enough too. I think people don't realize how insensitive their comments actually are.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Great to hear your scan went well Bayside! Must have been so cool to see that.

Another scan for me today too and all looking good, heart rate is up from the scan last week as are the peanuts measurements. So again very relieved. No more bleeding either thankfully.
    Em xx

Sent from my GT-P5110

10. The Following User Says Thank You to emski72 For This Useful Post:

90Bayside  (07-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @90Bayside that's fantastic that both babies are fine!!! So happy for you.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to frenchy81 For This Useful Post:

90Bayside  (07-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Sparklemonkey - yeah to feeling bubs move!!!! It's amazing, I get so obsessed with feeling my baby move.

I have worked out he is very active late at night! Lol

Every week I can feel him move more regularly, which is so reassuring for me that everything is ok . I can't wait to feel elbows and feet later on

14. The Following User Says Thank You to frenchy81 For This Useful Post:

Sparklemonkey  (06-05-2014)