Closed Thread
Page 26 of 98 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hopeforlife View Post
    PS. I was craving Ribena but didn't give in until someone on here mentioned it and now I'm HOOKED!! Haha and all I want is baked beans too!
    Baked beans are good for you - the snack pots have two portions of veggies in them - great for lunch!

Great to see everyone is travelling well

Love the bump photo - cannot wait for mine to be visible as oppose to the podge!

I'm Ribena obsessed too...

9 weeks tomorrow and BT tuesday for the panorama test and then next week first OB appointment!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just bought these cuties!!!
    http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/231136036...84.m1438.l2649

Argh I am absolutely Freezing today! I think I am going to have to bring in a heater for under my desk!

On the nursery and baby items, we have been lucky with alot given to us, and other bits found on good deals. For the rest I am going to put together a wish list and so when someone asks us what we need/want, I can direct them there. SO much easier.

We are also going to do MCN's. Much to my MIL's disgust. She doesn't hide her disapproval face very well.

Two more sleeps until we see our bean!!! Hopefully looking more like a baby than a blob this time around!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bow Ties Are Cool loving the boots! What size did you get? What does MCN mean?? 8 more sleeps til our 12 week scan

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Molros View Post
    @Bow Ties Are Cool loving the boots! What size did you get? What does MCN mean?? 8 more sleeps til our 12 week scan
    Booties are a 0-6 months.. and MCN = Modern CLoth Nappies

Thanks
    Reviews
    Question about progesterone preseries

Hi girls just a question about the progesterone I'm 12 weeks tomorrow and my progesterone runs out then to i will be taken off them and getting blood tests for progesterone levels as per my gps instructions I was just wondering if any of you were weaned off them or if you just stopped completely at 12 weeks I'm so nervous to stop them as iv heard a sudden drop can cause a misscarrige I won't get the results till a couple of days after which means a couple of days without them

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Amandale1727 I just saw my OB today and I am stopping progesterone too. I'm 13 weeks tomorrow. I'm currently on 2x400mg daily and she told me to reduce to one a day over the next week then stop completely. She said if I ran out before then it wouldn't matter and to just stop. I think by this stage the placenta has taken over so stopping suddenly doesn't put you at risk. It's only earlier on that that's a concern.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by hposs View Post
    @Amandale1727 I just saw my OB today and I am stopping progesterone too. I'm 13 weeks tomorrow. I'm currently on 2x400mg daily and she told me to reduce to one a day over the next week then stop completely. She said if I ran out before then it wouldn't matter and to just stop. I think by this stage the placenta has taken over so stopping suddenly doesn't put you at risk. It's only earlier on that that's a concern.
    Ok that's good to hear thank you I'm on 2x 200mg and won't have any left to wean with so I'm glad that doesn't matter I'm excited to get rid of them if thats the case as they are a nuisance lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Amandale1727 I was told to wean for a week or two (every second day then third) from 12 weeks onward

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Wishnhope View Post
    @Amandale1727 I was told to wean for a week or two (every second day then third) from 12 weeks onward
    I only have two left :s

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Amandale1727 View Post
    I only have two left :s
    I was on the same as you and I stopped at 12 weeks, my FS didn't tell me to wean off them.