Closed Thread
Page 25 of 98 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparklemonkey View Post
    Omg that is so awesome. I think I feel stuff but I'm pretty sure its nothing yet

Sent from my Nexus 5 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    I think I'm the same as you. I want to feel it so much that I think I feel it, it's probably not though. In sure it won't be far away though!!

How is your eating habits going everyone? I didn't eat sugar or carbs before I got pregnant and then just about belly flopped into them as its all I wanted!! But I think now it's more a habit then a craving so the past 2 days I have pulled my socks up and had: brekky- omelette snack- banana lunch- chicken ( hot out the oven) and salad wrap snack- strawberry yogurt and a handful of nuts and some grapes just before tea dinner- stew.
    Any ideas for brekkys? I don't like egg much I used to have smoothies but its getting cold so I like a hot breakfast.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by totalkaos View Post
    I think I'm the same as you. I want to feel it so much that I think I feel it, it's probably not though. In sure it won't be far away though!!

How is your eating habits going everyone? I didn't eat sugar or carbs before I got pregnant and then just about belly flopped into them as its all I wanted!! But I think now it's more a habit then a craving so the past 2 days I have pulled my socks up and had: brekky- omelette snack- banana lunch- chicken ( hot out the oven) and salad wrap snack- strawberry yogurt and a handful of nuts and some grapes just before tea dinner- stew.
    Any ideas for brekkys? I don't like egg much I used to have smoothies but its getting cold so I like a hot breakfast.
    Ill be headed down the porridge route soon, I used to love eggs but not totally into them atm. Sounds like a very healthy day! So far mine is Yoghurt, sour worms while setting up bub furniture and now left over thai headed to steaming

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Wishnhope For This Useful Post:

totalkaos  (04-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok, so I did my budget. I have had a bit research online session and for a lot of stuff I would say we didn't go over the top (middle of the rangeish?) and boy oh boy, babies are expensive….!! The only thing I won't compromise on is car seats and pram. I figure those things are going to get a lot of use, so I want to buy good ones.

This is a big week with a lot of 12 weeks scans…! My NT is on friday and I am very much looking forward to it. Although I have to say last weeks bump growth spurt seems to have slowed down this week. I have been checking with a tape measures and I advent gained any centimetres over the last few days…. feeling full and bloated today though.
    @totalkaos - my diet is still terrible! I really need to start lifting my game now that the MS has subsided a bit….plus Im starting to suffer from the dreaded constipation (TMI sorry!), as others are, so must increase fibre intake!
    @megsarama - hows your MS going? Still horrendous?
    @Frenchy and @elm …I love that you guys are that little bit ahead. It gets me excited to know whats coming! Cant wait till we a) find out the sex(es) and b) start to feel some movement!

Hope you are all having lovely weekends!

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 90Bayside For This Useful Post:

frenchy81  (04-05-2014),totalkaos  (04-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @totalkaos my diet was BAD at first haha but it's settled right down now I eat fruit for breakfast usually or an egg with avocado mushroom and tomato - yum! No matter how much fibre I eat it doesn't change that I am always clogged!

13 weeks yesterday! Told everyone at work last week and have just told our friends and announced on Facebook. I feel so freeeeee!!!!

We are looking at buying a new house so I have no idea when I'll start looking at baby things! I think I will try and get as much as I can from Gumtree/eBay to cover costs. DH was even looking at getting the pram shipped from overseas! Will see what happens but I guess starting to collect things is the next step and bit by bit would be better for the budget!

Thanks
    Reviews
    PS. I was craving Ribena but didn't give in until someone on here mentioned it and now I'm HOOKED!! Haha and all I want is baked beans too!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Wishnhope I have tried so hard to like porridge and I just can't lol @90Bayside I have been suffering with it also, which has helped me pull it together hehe

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by hopeforlife View Post
    @totalkaos my diet was BAD at first haha but it's settled right down now I eat fruit for breakfast usually or an egg with avocado mushroom and tomato - yum! No matter how much fibre I eat it doesn't change that I am always clogged!

13 weeks yesterday! Told everyone at work last week and have just told our friends and announced on Facebook. I feel so freeeeee!!!!

We are looking at buying a new house so I have no idea when I'll start looking at baby things! I think I will try and get as much as I can from Gumtree/eBay to cover costs. DH was even looking at getting the pram shipped from overseas! Will see what happens but I guess starting to collect things is the next step and bit by bit would be better for the budget!
    Seems so many of us are a bit clogged up doesn't it? Small price to pay :-)
    when you have eggs mushies avo and toms do you have it on toast or separate? Sounds delish!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @totalkaos no bread just the best bits by themselves I add a bit of bacon sometimes too and pasturised feta DELISH haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    haha @hopeforlife that was me!!! Im still a Ribena junkie too. I still can't get enough. I even pulled out a special 'ribena water bottle' today so I can drink it on my way to work (I don't like mixing putting anything other than water in my water bottle!)…..

i can see it being a household stable for a while!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha @90Bayside it's just so good!