Closed Thread
Page 24 of 98 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Great bump pic @frenchy81!
    We have 8 frosties so hopefully won't need to do another fresh cycle. Not sure when we will try for no. 2 - we are looking to buy a house towards the end of next year, will depend on that I guess!
    I've never had major medical expenses at tax time but looked up what you can get back. If you're a couple earning under $168,000 and out of pocket expenses for the financial year was more that $2120 then you could get 20% back at tax time. Obviously depends on individual circumstances but info is on the ATO website (I think figures are right but double check!). We have started a spreadsheet with all payments, rebates, etc so it will be easier. This may help with budgeting! Love a little extra cash at tax time

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ELM13 For This Useful Post:

frenchy81  (04-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by stillfuntryin View Post
    Hi girls, had my bloods for NT scan yesterday and my scan is on Wednesday also!!!! Can't wait, I've noticed bubs HB on the decline, it was allways around 171 bpm but the last two days its been in the low 160s.
    I won't budget for buying things I will just be sensible with my purchases, the way I see it is that we could still be childless doing more ivf so the money would be spent anyway! I have 3 frozen embryos left but I will try naturally for a bit before going back to the clinic seeing as we have conceived on our own more than once and I won't be so desperate next time as I will have one already! Anyone else still not BDing? FS said to wait till the second tri so I'm wondering if I need the go ahead from my OB or we can just get at it once 12 weeks rolls around.... There was no reason other than my early spotting.
    My doctor told me the heart rate is supposed to settle later on so it gets really high then starts to dip to a more settled rate

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning girls !
    Looks like alot of us are approaching or have approached 12 weeks how exciting its what we all wanted and have waited for an it's finally here now we can start to properly plan

I am 12 weeks on Tuesday I have my NT bloods and scan booked in for 8am I'm pretty nervous but more excited than anything. On the planning side of things I took my little car down to the local baby shop and tested to see if a car capsule and pram would fit thankfully it does ! Haha df has a big wagon but will need it for work so my car will be the main one it's fun to start planning properly now

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ELM13 View Post
    Great bump pic @frenchy81!
    We have 8 frosties so hopefully won't need to do another fresh cycle. Not sure when we will try for no. 2 - we are looking to buy a house towards the end of next year, will depend on that I guess!
    I've never had major medical expenses at tax time but looked up what you can get back. If you're a couple earning under $168,000 and out of pocket expenses for the financial year was more that $2120 then you could get 20% back at tax time. Obviously depends on individual circumstances but info is on the ATO website (I think figures are right but double check!). We have started a spreadsheet with all payments, rebates, etc so it will be easier. This may help with budgeting! Love a little extra cash at tax time
    Thanks elm! For those who have already incurred more than the $2120, and you are going private, make sure you pay your ob's MANAGEMENT fees before 30th June. The only thing is, you will need to be 20w by 30th June in order to pay that big payment, but you will be able to get 20% of that back!

I think my 20w fell in mid June, so I just got in!!! Otherwise, for those whose 20w is after 30 June, that payment goes towards next year's medical expenses. For me seeing that I was going to wait another year before trying for another baby and I don't really have any other medical expenses, the tax return wouldn't have been as good.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to frenchy81 For This Useful Post:

hopeforlife  (04-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck to all the ladies reaching the big 12w milestones!!!! Such a huge relief!! So happy we are all doing ok!!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to frenchy81 For This Useful Post:

Bow Ties Are Cool  (05-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @stillfuntrying we've been BDing at least once a week since 6 weeks (but no bleeding/spotting) if you're concerned definitely check with your OB nothing worse than feeling guilty afterwards.
    @ELM13 We had 8 frosties after the first round too - jinx!! Only seven now but hopefully that means only FET's from now on.

We set up most of our nursery yesterday, Im in LOVE with it!! Will post pics later today

good luck to all with scans this week, looking forward to hearing the good news!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Wishnhope - first nursery photos!!! Can't wait to see it!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @frenchy81 my 20 wk appointment will be 22nd may so I'll make it as well.
    I have started to feel the little flutters too! Not often but every now and then.
    @Wishnhope can't wait to see the pics!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to ELM13 For This Useful Post:

frenchy81  (04-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have started to feel the little flutters too! Not often but every now and then.
    OMG elm!!! Yes that's it!!! Your baby is moving!!! We won't be able to feel it more regularly until week 20/22 i think. So happy for you that you've started feeling bub! It's the best thing about pregnancy!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg that is so awesome. I think I feel stuff but I'm pretty sure its nothing yet

Sent from my Nexus 5 using The Bub Hub mobile app