Closed Thread
Page 21 of 98 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @90Bayside haha, if they are non identical will your FS tell you off for dtd around trigger time? We were told not to but did anyway just in case in helps....take anything at this stage hey?!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by hopeforlife View Post
    @Wishnhope congratulations on the low risk news! Love the Facebook announcement!

I have told everyone at work now and will be telling all friends this weekend. It is such a relief when people know so you don't have to hide in a sack!

I'm 4 days straight without vomiting! New record!! Still feel pretty yucky in the afternoon but I'm thinking I can actually start to manage some exercise now as I haven't been able to do a thing for so long. I caught sight of my butt in the mirror the other day and freaked out!! Haha might give preggie bellies a go.

Anyone else doing some light exercise?
    I've started running again. I gave up boot camp and running after EPU but did a run at the weekend albeit it was more run/walk and made sure I had plenty of water and I could always hold a conversation - felt fine afterwards, did it again last night and it helped my MS - I also wear a heart rats monitor so that I can keep an eye on my heart rate - I signed up for the Nike run which is this weekend but will walk half of it...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Wishnhope View Post
    LOW RISK!!!! Sooo freaking happy!!!

Just made our facebook announcement with this pic
    Attachment 53706
    That's great news!! Love the announcement!!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Rarah11 For This Useful Post:

Wishnhope  (02-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Wishnhope that's great news!

thanks for the predictors! For me one says girl and one says boy! I feel like its a girl but time will tell!

I've been a bit sick this week with a sore throat and a cough and I've had some high temps which is freaking me out! Because I'm doing shared care with my GP I can't just phone and ask about it. I've been taking panadol to help bring them down but I've read temps are bad for the baby? Anyone have any advice?

oh and as for excercise, I was very active before transfer and have only walked since and I'm keen to get back into something. Been struggling so much with tiredness so far though! I'm too scared to run but I'm thinking some swiming or biking should be ok.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Willowglen For This Useful Post:

Wishnhope  (02-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    NT bloods done.. now bring on the scan next wednesday!!!

treating myself to maccas... pathology lady hurt when she stuck the needle in!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bow Ties Are Cool View Post
    NT bloods done.. now bring on the scan next wednesday!!!

treating myself to maccas... pathology lady hurt when she stuck the needle in!!!
    I have my scan on Tuesday they are doing the bloods at the same time which I found odd but should get the results fast

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Amandale1727 View Post
    I have my scan on Tuesday they are doing the bloods at the same time which I found odd but should get the results fast
    I had to go to two different places, so figured i'd get bloods done today. Had hoped the same girl I had last time was there.. no such luck.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @stillfuntryin... I don't know if they are from the same embie or not! It could be one that has split (in which case I would expect same gender) or it could be two eggs (i.e. one IVF transfer, one natural). I guess time will tell. @Molros... I did get a bit of a funny look. Of course she told us not to, but of course we did! (Who wouldn't want to do what they can to increase their chances...especially when you know exactly when you ovulate!)
    @Bowties...I just had my bloods too for my NT scan on Friday.....It was originally meant to be the following Tuesday but I had a bit of a drama today..... unfortunately a member of my extended family passed away yesterday and the funeral is next Saturday. (before my original NT scan). I am definitely showing, and will be even more so in a week, and I wanted to avoid any "awkward" conversations with 100 or so of my closest relatives BEFORE we did the NT Scan..... Long story short, I ended up changing clinics to reschedule a time before saturday....and ill get the results friday afternoon!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Atleast that will be some positive news for the family on such a sad day @90Bayside.

We will be announcing Mother's Day. Can't wait! Have bought the frames to put the ultrasound pic in. Giving the first one to DH's Nan and seeing how long it takes her to get it... LOL

I will msg to pic to my sister in the morning, which I am sure a phone call will follow immediately from her. Then will phone my aunt and my cousin in QLD. Then that's it really.

Dad will announce to his family two days later on his birthday unless he gets his usual sunday calls from his siblings.

Can't wait to get it off my chest!!!!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Bow Ties Are Cool For This Useful Post:

90Bayside  (03-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Last edited by Molros; 02-05-2014 at 16:51. Reason: duplicate