Closed Thread
Page 20 of 98 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Wishnhope View Post
    LOW RISK!!!! Sooo freaking happy!!!

Just made our facebook announcement with this pic
    Attachment 53706
    Fantastic news wish!! And I assume u found out its a boy! love the announcement

So far the predictors are coming up with a girl for me - even with yours frenchy81!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ELM13 For This Useful Post:

frenchy81  (02-05-2014),Wishnhope  (01-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ELM13 View Post
    Fantastic news wish!! And I assume u found out its a boy! love the announcement

So far the predictors are coming up with a girl for me - even with yours frenchy81!
    Nope no gender yet. Does the pic make it look like a boy?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Wishnhope congrats on the low risk and I love ur announcement - very cute

Loving the bump photos girls, keep em coming!

@megs sorry to hear you're feeling crappy, you and @90Bayside seem to have gotten the worst of it, must be the twins things hey? I hope it passes quickly.

@mrsmac3 I've had a terrible time with bleeding, I've pretty much been bleeding since Good Friday, it varied from red to brown in the first week and has been mostly brown for the last few days so I'm praying it's clearing up. It's terrifying isn't it? I don't have much good to say about it other than rest as much as you can and pray it goes away. I'm on heaps of progesterone (4x pessaries & 120mg of provera) and I'm still bleeding. Fingers crossed yours clears up quickly.

AFM I had another scan today and our little bean is measuring on time at 7w2d and has a heart rate of 155 which is up from 133 on Monday! This time they were able to see where the bleeds have been coming from, which has been just below the sac, that sux a bit as apparently closer to the cervix would have been better / less risky. But all in all the emby's doing well, I've just got to hang on to it. I feel a bit more relieved after today for the first time in a while. The obs also gave me the referral for my 12 wk scan (surely that's a good sign??) we're all booked for 4th June - bring it on!

misti xx

5. The Following User Says Thank You to misti For This Useful Post:

Wishnhope  (01-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Wishnhope View Post
    Nope no gender yet. Does the pic make it look like a boy?
    Sorry I thought you had, the blue in the pic made me think that

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ELM13 View Post
    Sorry I thought you had, the blue in the pic made me think that
    Woops no they're just some items Ive made for my business that were left in stock. The girl shoes Ive made are too small for the pic. I guess everyone will assume the same. Ive got this gut feeling its a girl.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @rj85. We had only a single embie transferred. FS thinks either it was a late splitter or by some crazy miracle we happen to have fallen pregnant naturally at the same time the ivf has taken. I think it's the later, as they are totally separate sacs and placate as, although the late sop kitting is still possible". Guess we will find out in a few weeks!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Wishnhope congratulations on the low risk news! Love the Facebook announcement!

I have told everyone at work now and will be telling all friends this weekend. It is such a relief when people know so you don't have to hide in a sack!

I'm 4 days straight without vomiting! New record!! Still feel pretty yucky in the afternoon but I'm thinking I can actually start to manage some exercise now as I haven't been able to do a thing for so long. I caught sight of my butt in the mirror the other day and freaked out!! Haha might give preggie bellies a go.

Anyone else doing some light exercise?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to hopeforlife For This Useful Post:

Wishnhope  (02-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wishnhope that is awesome and so cute!!! Congratulations!!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using The Bub Hub mobile app

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Sparklemonkey For This Useful Post:

Wishnhope  (02-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Wishnhope - I love your announcement it's gorgeous. Yay for being low risk you must be so relieved.
    @megsarama - I feel for you with the MS mine has been getting worse and while I only spew in the morning, I am nauseous all day and just feel constantly sick. Hope it goes away for us both soon.
    @misti - glad you got to see your little emby and that it's doing well. I hope the bleeds settle down for you I can't imagine how scary it must be. Hugs.

Well according to the Chinese calendar I'm having a girl. Whenever I talk about the baby I refer to it as a her/she I don't know if it's a "feeling" or just wishful thinking haha (I already have a DS).
    I have my final 7wk scan at the clinic today, looking forward to seeing my little bean again. I have already told all my family (they're all interstate) but I think we might tell DH's family tomorrow as it's getting hard to dodge questions about why I'm sick all the time lol

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mrs Hopeful For This Useful Post:

misti  (02-05-2014),Wishnhope  (02-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by 90Bayside View Post
    @megsarama. I tell you it's the twins morning sickness curse! I thought I was getting better. Amd I am... My bad days are still bad but getting further apart... Although I had a few toilet trips myself today!

Chart says boy(s) for me but my intuition says one of each!

Also in other news, the doctor thinks my little nephew has either dengue fever or malaria! I guess I won't be going near him too much any time soon!
    Just a thought... Aren't your twins from the same blastocyst?? That means they are identical and there is only 2 ever reported cases in the world of identical's being diff gender