Closed Thread
Page 19 of 98 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Your chart says girl for me! haha I don't like it.. says that I am 36!!! LOL

ok, one of my all time favs is the ring test...
    Get your wedding ring (or other ring/needle/pin) and attach it with a strand of your hair or some string. Lie down and dangle the ring over your belly. If it starts moving in circles, you are having a boy, or if it moves like a pendulum from side to side, then you are having a girl.

Mine swings FRANTICALLY up and down. No circling at all.

I also used to do this test when I was a kid, over my hand, first, it would swing back n forth for a boy, then it would circle, then it would stop dead. Curious to see how accurate that's going to be!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Looks like I'm having a girl. Will be interesting to see if I do.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wonder if it works the same for twins. It comes up as girl with my dates/age. Ill just be glad when they are here and not making me so sick. Nearly 4pm and spent my day off in bed... just getting up for toilet trips. Ah, really didnt envision this with the fantasies of becoming pregnant.

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Megsarama26 you poor thing, I hope you feel better soon

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Molros For This Useful Post:

Megsarama26  (01-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @megsarama. I tell you it's the twins morning sickness curse! I thought I was getting better. Amd I am... My bad days are still bad but getting further apart... Although I had a few toilet trips myself today!

Chart says boy(s) for me but my intuition says one of each!

Also in other news, the doctor thinks my little nephew has either dengue fever or malaria! I guess I won't be going near him too much any time soon!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to 90Bayside For This Useful Post:

Megsarama26  (01-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    LOW RISK!!!! Sooo freaking happy!!!

Just made our facebook announcement with this pic
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1398932639.841740.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Wishnhope View Post
    How did you know the results were ready?
    My Ob's practice midwife called with the results, I'd told them when I was having it and they said they contact me as soon as my results were in, which they did. I had my OB sign off on the order form, so whoever signs off gets the results sent to them, if they aren't great with contacting you, make sure you call them though

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wishnhope great news hun!! Love love your facebook annoucement!! So cute

Megs- I had pretty mild symptoms and mine were around from about 7weeks til 14 weeks, but like Bayside said, unfortuntely twins tend to give you more MS symptoms

Bayside- were your twins from a single embie??? Or did you conceive a second on your own!!

By the chinese calendar posted I'm having a girl, but other chinese calendars say boy (I turned 29 the day of my transfer), and I get a girl with the ring test. My intuition says boy but DH is sure its a girl. and by your earlier prediction frenchy- we had a 5 day hatching blast we should have a boy on board.
    Only one week til we find out!!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to rj85 For This Useful Post:

Wishnhope  (01-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsmac3 View Post
    Hey ladies! I didn't know this group was here! I think a few of you are from my dec dig group but I wanted to ask all y'all who've done ivf if you got any extra bleeding than normal in early pregnancy? I'm on and off, it never last more than half a day and all my results are coming back fine, but it's scary as hell seeing red, literally...
    Welcome to thread, sorry to hear its been a scary start for you, There are quite a few of us on here who've had bleeds MrsMac, I had two one week 6 and again week 8 and still going strong at 18 weeks tomorrow. Are your bloods all good? Did you need any progesterone support? Have you had a dating scan yet showing bubs HB?? sorry for all the questions you only have to answer if you feel comfortable of course.

Thanks
    Reviews
    No Prog support as my levels were good, seen the heartbeat of 132bpm on Monday u/s which said I was measuring 6wk3d (I was 6wk5d at the time of scan). I got another bloods yesterday after another gush of red blood but results won't be till tomorrow cos I'm a country patient.