Closed Thread
Page 16 of 98 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rj85 View Post
    Rarah verifi took exactly 8 days (total) for my results and that was trisomy 13,18 and 21, as well as sex chromosomes, and it included the easter long weekend so potentially could have been 2 days earlier?! I had the blood test on a monday and it came back the following tues afternoon, I was thinking I'd be waiting longer than I did.
    How did you know the results were ready?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by frenchy81 View Post
    @Kymbo82 - I hated the diet!!!! And even when I was on the diet, it didn't work!!! Argh!

I also have pcos, maybe it has something to do with that???

I'm sorry you tested high on it as well, but FX GD stays away for you. Sucks sucks! I can't even eat fruit without my glucose levels shooting through the roof!
    @frenchy81 I hope it doesn't because I have pcos too! I suppose it helps that you've been through it before and know what to expect and what foods work best for you.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ELM13 For This Useful Post:

frenchy81  (30-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls. Very exciting to see people's scan and bump pics. Also have my fingers crossed for those with bleeding. Such a nightmare for you. I am stressed out enough as it is. It's terrible that you have to cope with that as well.

I had my 12 week scan today and all was perfect. Downs risk was 1:6100. Such a relief and so amazing to see all the parts of that little tiny body in such detail. One of the best moments of my life. It all still feels surreal but I'm starting to get excited especially after telling people at work today. I have no bump yet and have only been minimally sick so no one suspected a thing.

Good luck everyone! I might not post much but I love following your journeys each day.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Not to sure what happened but I suddenly got huge ! Haha
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1398846670.406952.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by hposs View Post
    Hi girls. Very exciting to see people's scan and bump pics. Also have my fingers crossed for those with bleeding. Such a nightmare for you. I am stressed out enough as it is. It's terrible that you have to cope with that as well.

I had my 12 week scan today and all was perfect. Downs risk was 1:6100. Such a relief and so amazing to see all the parts of that little tiny body in such detail. One of the best moments of my life. It all still feels surreal but I'm starting to get excited especially after telling people at work today. I have no bump yet and have only been minimally sick so no one suspected a thing.

Good luck everyone! I might not post much but I love following your journeys each day.
    such wondeful news @hposs!! So very happy for you hun!!

We get our risk factor tomorrow, hoping its low but if its high at least Im a week closer to finding out the Verifi results compared to if we waited

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by hposs View Post

Great news so do they give you the results while you are there at the scan ?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Amandale1727 View Post
    Great news so do they give you the results while you are there at the scan ?
    Seems to depend some of us have, some of us had to wait.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had to call them an hour after the scan but they were pretty reassuring based on the scan alone so we felt excited already before we even got the result.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Is anyone still feeling really awful?
    For those that arent, when did it stop? Was it gradual or just gone? And how did you cope? 8w1d and I feel like im dying (sorry for the dramatics)

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Megsarama sorry to hear you are feeling awful. My MS is better, started improving at 12 weeks but it still isn't gone. Instead of all day it's mainly mornings and I've had a few days without many symptoms at all as long as I eat all the time! I eat something almost every hour and small amounts of fluid at once as big drinks made me worse. Sleeping more helped too if you get the chance! I hope you feel better soon.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Flower78 For This Useful Post:

Megsarama26  (30-04-2014)