Closed Thread
Page 13 of 98 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Wishnhope View Post
    I love Peyton. Big One Tree Hill Fan here!
    Me too!!! I also love Quinn and Brooke.

Oh forgot to mention - I am from Newcastle/Maitland!!! WIll be going to the John Hunter for the birth.

Question to those that have had their NT bloods taken - was it just bloods or is it a urine sample also?? Does one have to fast at all before it?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @bowtiesarecool
    no urine sample just blood. No fasting either

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Wishnhope For This Useful Post:

Bow Ties Are Cool  (29-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Molros View Post
    We haven't really thought of names, I think I just want to get past the 12 week stage! Saw the ob last night and had a scan....wow its changed so much since the 7 weeks one and we heard the heartbeat for the first time. Brought tears to my eyes. Hb was 171 and we saw two arms, legs, feet, hands and a little thumbs up. Its a spin out how clear it was, ever the nose! @Amandale1727 he pointed out the nasal bone, although we could both see it, and it said the fact that its there quite strong and isn't flat is a good indicator that its not downs. I know nothing can be guaranteed until the NT scan but this has reassured me; he said babies with downs tend not to have a very prominent nasal bone. I hope this reassures you too. If I were you I would try not to compare pics with others on the internet because we don't really have a clue what we are looking at and there are so many different angles, you might end up comparing two completely different pics! If you have a strong nose then try not to stress. I made a joke it must have my DP's nose as his is quite strong but he quite rightly pointed out that my nose isn't exactly small hahaha. For those in Perth if its any use we saw Bruce Thyer and he is who we are sticking with, we both thought he was lovely @stillfuntryin I like the idea of the hb monitor, I will have a look, thanks!
    Thats its for me, I have my left ovary pain back for now. @Bow Ties Are Cool I hear you with the migraines I hope you feel better now @GStef awesome pic
    Is anyone else suffering badly with insomnia? I had about three hours sleep last night and five the night before, am struggling at work today! As a side note we fly to Thailand three weeks tomorrow!!!!!! Hope everyone is travelling well
    Big yes to the insomnia! Omg I had 5 hours last night.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by stillfuntryin View Post
    Its a HiBebe, and I got it second hand off Ebay
    @stillfuntryin how much was it? And does it work really well?

Thanks
    Reviews
    DP and I had decided on a girls name a while ago but couldn't decide on a boy... So now we have to get thinking about it! Actually finding it hard still to think of myself as pregnant while we wait for the final test results and next ultrasound. Worried I'm not going to bond with my little boy as I'm so scared it will be taken away. Haven't even told people still including two of my brothers, and I'm 14.5 weeks. Hope if I get clear tests I might finally relax a bit?

Nice to see everyone's scans looking good and hoping the girls who have had bleeds all settles down and no more scares for any of us!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nice to see everyone's ultrasound pics! Can't wait till my next scan - 15 May, I'll be 19 weeks.
    I'm starting to show too (pudge is being pushed out, ha!) can't wait to feel bub move
    I have been getting headaches every now and then and the lack of sleep is really getting to me too!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Big sigh of relief in this house tonight after our 7 week scan - peanut is looking good and measuring 6w6d (I'm 7w1d) with a heart rate of 144bpms which is great, no sign of the bleed which is also a relief. Thank you all for your kind words and thoughts over the last few days. I have a follow up scan at the OB next Thurs.

Sent from my GT-P5110

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's great @emski. You are over half way through the danger zone!

Meanwhile... I'm convinced my bump is growing exponentially as I look at it. I can really feel where my uterus is starting to get pushed out (below the layers of chub!). The girl I sit next to at work said something to me today (she knows, I had to tell her cause I was so sick and she's been really good looking out for me). "I can see your bump today!" She says.... Thanks... Will have to be careful how I dress myself for the next two weeks...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by totalkaos View Post
    Big yes to the insomnia! Omg I had 5 hours last night.
    Me too! I can't stand it haha I only got 4-5 hours last night..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry for the me post ladies, just got called from my endocrinologist that my early 12w glucose test results weren't good (due to public holidays I didn't do it until 13.5w).

I failed the test miserably and told to go in and see him tomorrow. Problem is I'm still in Canberra for work...so Friday is my appt.

So I'll be on insulin again sucks it came on so quickly, I feel miserable. Last pregnancy I was on 4 shots a day, and a large dosage. I was hoping not to fail the test so early, and perhaps be ok until at least the 28w mark. I thought the doctor was just being overly cautious to order the test at 12w because my dosage was so huge last time he thought I might have an issue again now. Guess he was right...